Reminder that dexchads keep winning while shills are forever cucks who lick boots for a living

Reminder that dexchads keep winning while shills are forever cucks who lick boots for a living

Attached: file.png (1106x868, 249.37K)

Attached: CollageMaker_20211003_191426012.jpg (4096x2302, 2.6M)

Attached: shills - trends.jpg (838x607, 125.47K)

>left are Jews and/or LGBT
>right are normal human beings
checks out

aw sweet a schizo thread

aw sweet a psycho reply

aw sweet a schizo

NumbNexus paints his nails.

Shills won't want to hear this but you're absolutely right. If SWSH was a universally praised game Game Freak would absolutely not have made Legends. It's not coincidence that Legends has better trees, turning animaitons, and better models / animations. It's a direct response to people wishing SWSH was a Switch game and not a Sun and Moon reskin.

I don't think any of that stuff about Joe is accurate, Any Forums really poisoned your brain didn't it?

post links to tweets that disprove these, Joe :)

Burden of proof is on you, retard.

user even if you don't have a twitter, if you saw Joe tweets since LGPE days you would know how much of a boot licking hypocrite he is

Attached: DLC.png (1080x1302, 276.93K)

I meant Joe threads**

The issue is not dex.
Honestly, I could not give a fuck about old pokemon, I am fine with standalone regions with fully new pokemon and no rehashes. The issue is graphics and gameplay which is fucking garbage. Digimon Cyber Sleuth and Next Order are better games and they were released half a decade ago

aw sweet a psycho

WTF?! I love niggers now!

Why bring race into it? This fandom is full of weirdos

what a slimy human being jesus christ

Kneel whyte boi.

yes

Attached: 1578277279387.jpg (908x1022, 127.03K)