Getting attached

One thing that has baffled me about the new Pokémon game is how much more I’m getting attached to my Pokémon. I caught an alpha bunneary and evolved it for the haha funny sexy lopunny, but after it got me out of multiple sticky situations with other alpha Pokémon, she’s become a firm member of my permanent team

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten this attached to my Pokémon, is anyone else going through the same experience?

Attached: 920BF517-C612-46F0-A6EA-554531DB5359.jpg (768x432, 73.04K)

Seriously get lost. Fuck you and your sex Pokémon related things. We don’t need this here.

That’s been the main appeal for me since I picked up Yellow.

At first I didn't like alolan raichu when it was released. It has a great type coverage so I gave it an opportunity. Nowadays it's one of my favorite mons and whenever I can use it it's an insta pick.

Had that experience with a shiny male Ralts I found. Gardevoir with Psychic, Moonblast, Aura Sphere and Shadow Ball has coverage on EVERYTHING. Best mon on my team, and full odds shiny on top of that.

OP you just described every Pokémon game since its inception. If you haven't already, try doing Nuzlocke runs, the pressure of not losing a mon will emphasize the attachment even more.

Attached: 718b9f3e09e93f666f69a334beb8437619e8f5f2.jpg (3200x1950, 2.28M)

I’ve never actually done one. I usually just play rom hacks for more challenge. What do you think a good game is for a first nuzlocke?

Not that user, but surely FRGL or HGSS could be good for a first try. XY as well. USUM is not recommended for a first nuzlocke.

>we
If you don't like pokemon what the FUCK are you doing here?

My team in this game is probably my favorite of any Pokemon game, I grew incredibly attached to them to the point where I felt kinda bad replacing my Ursaluna after getting a shiny Teddiursa because it felt like by boxing this string of numbers I was getting rid of my bro :(

Attached: EBACEE8A-248C-4393-B8DA-AD735437014E.jpg (1280x720, 248.99K)

that gooodra better be fem,ale

>male

How do you guys stick to one gang of dudes? Coincidentally enough in this game moreso than any other I feel like my Pokemon are more disposable due to the sheer volume of Pokemon you have to catch. I try to stick with a core group of my favorites, but the speed in which you level and the knowledge that you should eventually run into an Alpha of the same thing makes everything feel pointless.

I'm loving PLA, but I may have to do a secondary minimalist run after I beat the game to really get an idea on how to support a living team.

You clearly have attachment issues. I used to behave like you're describing when I was a needy adolescent, these days I could care less. It's just a game.

Almost exactly the opposite for me. Been completely switching my team up every area and sometimes go in with nothing.

Seriously? It doesn't matter if the Gardevoir is male, it was a full odds shiny. Literally only autists care about the gender of their Pokemon that much.

>full odds shiny
The green is better

>The green is better
Just because it is your opinion doesn't make it fact.

I didn't realize the size of Lopunnys. This game made me realize you could literally easily piston fuck one into submission

It’s the opposite for me, it’s the same as with LGPE, every Pokémon feels replaceable

Similar, but for Salazzle
She's fast, high Sp Attack, and I can Toxic cheese any boss fights that would normally sweep my team, i.e. Ultra Necrozma, one of the Totems.

Attached: fcfb00639a40f1766ecff183844463aa.jpg (640x577, 81.13K)

I couldn't care less about alphas myself, and "training" weaker pokemon is way more fun in this game as far as I'm concerned. Watching them struggle at the beginning to become full fledged monsters is extremely satisfactory.

Also yeah, I'm really getting attached to my team, to the point where I don't know if I can use my planned one since I'm reluctant to box them.