GRT Query Fees are coming!!

If we’re already seeing this many queries fees now…

Attached: 11A0E598-70B0-4D1A-A395-FD498FAF33AC.jpg (1408x828, 156.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegraph.com/hosted-service/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow bag holders are making 3 cents per day!

How are indexers closing allocations on the hosted service when the entire excuse for not closing allocations was fees/L2, when neither of these are fixed on host. what changed other than GRT devs faking their numbers again?

Not even 1% of sub graphs are active on main net.

Once the hosted service has been sunset. We might see something like 500k grt a day in query fees.

500k grt a day in query fees is 30 million in revenue a year. But now image that in 5 years from now when we have 100,000 more dapps that need the use the graph

Can any GRT holders explain to me what sort of queries are actually made using GRT? Thinking of buying around 1m GRT this year as a long-term hold

also wondering if i should do this but i think i might take a more conservative approach and pick up 100k-200k

Is 10k GRT still make it status?

If web 3 keeps growing, I think that 3c could turn into $3000 a day within a few years.

nothing meaningful or valuable. youll see anons shilling that GRT queues are up 3/4/5x, when it indexes defi data. Defi activity has slowed dramatically, but somehow we're supposed to believe indexed activity is up a couple orders of magnitude. projects that formerly used GRT are building their own proprietary indexes to agreed upon industry specifications. their newest marketing push is to suggest/expect a web browser
the user has to pay for will solve world hunger and homelessness.

The hosted service is free.

Mainnet query fees are skyrocketing right now, so the odds of an indexer here or there paying extra gas to claim some of those fees increases. It's still a small portion of the total fees being collected, more of which will be seen after L2.

nothing in host/mainnet is being settled or paid out right now. these "fees" just total what "would" be collected if the product actually works. which it doesn't.

that screenshot is also from the hosted service epochs, not mainnet

>interact with smart contract
>smart contract interaction emits events
>the graph indexer listens for onchain events
>uses subgraphs to convert event metadata into different entity types based on dev specification
>end users query subgraphs for these entities and their relationships

Oversimplified explanation, but it's something like that.

But what does it mean to query defi activity? That's what I'm trying to understand. Why is this important? DeFi is all scams too so that's not a good foundation for a bullish case. People made the same argument for LINK and it crashed for a year straight

link works

You can go into the hosted service on the graph’s site and check out all the subgraphs being made (approx. 100 new subgraphs a day).

A lot of these subgraphs link to their projects GitHub repo’s - so you can go through them and see that DeFi, DAOs and NFT projects are certainly not dead.

Which shows that there are dozens of new projects are popping up and integrate grt in their dapps - every single day!

wrong

there are no hosted service epochs.

this is the worst fudding i have ever seen

Attached: _2141.jpg (550x413, 81.7K)

It was also down 90%. I just don't understand what the end goal of "blockchain indexing" is.

The screenshot is from main net. You are the worst fudder ive ever seen. They only have to go the the graphs site to see for themselves hahahahaha

fuck off omega maker. subgraphs created on host are meaningless if the product doesn't work and data doesnt have a use case. even if the product did work small or at scale. which it doesn't.

Lol the proof is in the pudding

Every dapp ever created will use the graph. Deal with it.

stay mad

t. omegakeker

>there are no hosted service epochs

these anons are straight up lying to you, you can see for yourself

thegraph
com/explorer/network/epochs

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-121635~2.png (1080x1988, 236.84K)

Are you serious?

Those are the main net epochs

There are no hosted service epochs. The hosted service is free… no query fees are paid on hosted…

the explorer is literally for fucking mainnet, and it has been since last summer

hosted service info lives in thegraph.com/hosted-service/

You know nothing. All your fud is therefore disregarded. Nice work.

this user is lying to you. their product doesn't work.

you had months to fud and accumulate

nothing can stop what's coming

here are your "largest subgraphs" with less than 30k at stake

thegraph
com/explorer

It’s time!