So PLA revealed that Giratina is just a sore loser waiting for an opportunity to strike his father down

So PLA revealed that Giratina is just a sore loser waiting for an opportunity to strike his father down.

Will there be any hope he might actually play a larger role and even succeeded in the DLC? Perhaps a new form?

Attached: 487.png (475x475, 168.98K)

No.

But in this game we haven't seen Giratina being banished to the distorted world, surely GF won't leave the story in the open like this?

No.

DLC will be about the battle tower

Yes.

Attached: 1643170521767.png (500x300, 64.38K)

Please... No more Creation Trio forms...
I can't handle best bro Tina turning into a shitty horse...

Attached: FFlltRlWYAQa22q.png (822x802, 60.8K)

But user giratina needs to atone for its sins and achieve redemption.

It banished Cyrus to its Shadow Realm in the future, it is redeemed and doesn't need anything else

>Perhaps a new form?
>centaur 'tina
god fuck no
gas all horsefuckers

Tina is already a horse...

>So PLA revealed that Giratina is just a sore loser waiting for an opportunity to strike his father down.
Always has been, he is the semitic interpretation of Lucifer.

Hint :)

Attached: 11252022.jpg (1024x768, 120.78K)

At least his origin forme doesn't look lie some Turner's abomination.

The centaur forms of Dialga and Palkia are origin forms, Giratina already has its origin form, so you can discard that it will obtain a horse form.

If Giratina is the Demise/Ganondorf of this story, then most likely yes.

Horse or not what matters is that it doesn't look retarded

there's no dlc, gf isn't smart enough to hide leftover data from dataminers.

I haven't played the game. Can soemone tell me what op means with Giratina is just a sore loser waiting for an opportunity to strike his father down?

In the post game it's revealed the real antagonist wants to meet Arceus to remake the world and he uses Giratina because the mon is naturally violent towards Arceus and they team up in order to reach Arceus' place

why would the game have leftover data for the dlc if they haven't made the dlc yet retard

because swsh had PLENTY of leftover data of the first dlc and some hints on the second one as well. you really think they don't develop things in tandem? they have like 3 or 4 different projects in the oven at any given time