Tfw only 1100 LINK

>tfw only 1100 LINK

Go on without me bros...

Attached: 1648024075623592459.gif (500x451, 675.05K)

>tfw only 1607 LINK
:/

>tfw only 4505 LINK
D:

Nice show.

I don't even have 50 but I wish more than anything in life to have 500/1000

not bad user. seems like thats enough to be a bartender on the yacht. ill let you know that i love tequila and ginger ale, weird combo i know but thats just me. hope you remember this when u serve me.

2000 LINK is not enough to make it. That's like 100 AMZN shares in 2005

1000 Link is equal to 21 btc.

>601
Im sorry I failed you all

I am shorting link with 10x leverage, what am I in for?

pain

I've got mere 2100 linkies, but I live in a balkan shithole so I'm more than good with that

lol I only have 12.3

30 here. Not too late to go more in. I could go way harder but I am playing it safe. Never bet more than you're willing to lose. On the plus side though I'm already in the green. So as long as it keeps going up I just see it as a bonus.

8 linkies here in a diversified portfolio, also live in a third world country where rent could be as cheap as $70usd and groceries for the week would cost me about $20 usd so I guess its proportional to where I live. Not working either and I just started investing in crypto not long ago.

yeah I'm a thirdie too, just bought them for the memes. If it realy goes to 1k like the schizos say it would be really nice. Might buy more if it stays below $10

That's why you're still a bagholder trusting into Do Kwon again
I'd better buy some QOM instead of that shit

Attached: 2n0t5orzn5b41.png (624x501, 337.69K)

Why the fuck are there so many newfaggots on Any Forums? I only have 10k and I was mocked for being a stacklet in 2018, and I still am a stacklet.

Based user, yeah its better than nothing, diversify your portfolio and dont rely 100% on crypto investments. If Chainlink suddenly went to $1.00 usd you wouldnt lose much.

Ok satan, go back to hell now.

You had over 500k at ATH, you aren’t a stacklet.

I can bet $100 he is a dicklet who compensates with crypto

do the needful ser please be purchasing qoom

>implying 500k is a lot of money
nu/biz/, everyone

There are unironically people on this board struggling to get a few hundred link. You’ll be fine. Even if you aren’t immediately launched to lambo land, making 30 or 40k a year in staking will make the wait much easier.

it gonna dump you'll see

>newfaggots
ackshually... I had BTC since 2014, just never paid much attention to crypto until last year. The only alts I knew about where Feathercoin and Dogecoin lmao

bro i promise you, you'll make it