How’s my bear market portfolio looking?

Paid off my house during the bull. Completely debt free.

Now I’m focusing on building up my LINK stack. My goal is 20k but I don’t know if I can get there by the time the bull resumes. Maybe 15k LINK is more likely.

Attached: C7186AB9-82B9-4669-9926-3A6CA0636323.jpg (750x950, 308.97K)

>only 10 bitcoin

Ngmi

would be better off with usdc

looks solid user, grats

I dunno faggot looks gay, I only have 100 dollars so everything is gay to me.

>only 11k LINK

ngmi

I know. I’m working on it.

>the only 4 needed crypto
based

>no GRT and XMR
>FTM instead of AVAX
8/10 folio

Tranny iphone faggot kys

I went from 300k to 100k :(

My FTM is locked and I can’t sell it, otherwise I would have sold it for more LINK. It will likely be liquidated when they turn that feature on.

I had 100k GRT but I sold it to pay off my house. Trust me I’m working on getting that back too, but after I accumulate LINK

Based, you know what you're doing

fuck off richfag

You will make it you fucking faggot and I'm really jealous

How long have you been in crypto user? That's a big folio

What exchange is this?

Lmao fuck off why would he not make it because he doesnt have more BTC? You BTC cucks are the worst.

i got 80 eth and im thinking of dumping 10 for 4 fig GRT stack and, another 30 for rose or increase my 45k link stack to 50k

dunno what to do.

I'd dump all your eth into 80% ftm 20% link. I hold link like everyone else but it won't melt faces like ftm will at this mcap/tvl ratio.

800k to 100k here.

Attached: 1607398028878.gif (281x281, 332.1K)

I've the same folio but AVAX instead of FTM and heavier weights on both LINK/AVAX instead of BTC/ETH (Yes i got rekted hard since ATH but i do believe both have a lot of climbing up the ranks to do so not worried)

All trash.

You need projects that’ll be on boarding millions of normies.

XCAD will do more than all of the attached for on boarding normies this bear. Subsequently, the price will go exponential.