The next Legends game needs to feature Trainer on Trainer battles so I can beat the shit out of all the cute girls and...

The next Legends game needs to feature Trainer on Trainer battles so I can beat the shit out of all the cute girls and leave them battered and bruised.

Attached: 0d91c7fdcd43fb4a8297b0ce82789d57.png (777x1369, 788.5K)

Please play a different franchise if you want that.

No, I specifically want to beat up girls from this franchise. Especially Maylene and Bea.

Attached: a261c4dc6f5689af46c9ebb247984be409aeb729.png (668x1100, 641.78K)

You are why this game franchise never is any good

i got hard...am i a bad person?

Meds. NOW.

You are mentally ill.

Wrong, adding in some ryona and letting trainers fight would make these games more interesting.

t.weakling

Attached: 95633686aac2b50d3d838eea1042ad1a.jpg (2000x1420, 730.31K)

calem and nate look like they're about to fuck someone up.

I'm at the gym right now lmao.

Is it the 8th one? Good luck, you'll be able to challenge the Elite 4 soon!

Attached: c35b7a993d5518a9216458402e72fc50.jpg (653x1000, 271.31K)

Goal body (or as close as I can realistically get)

Attached: images (2).jpg (169x250, 7.29K)

God I love this artists and their art

I want to ryona skyla and zinnia and then violently sex them

yeah but Elio is the one that scares me

>Sees this dumb coom thread on page 10.
>Thinks "Someone is going to bump this any second with a garbage mental reply."
At least try to be subtle.

cope

he looks like you pushed him over the edge

He looks like a painslut that got beaten until he achieved orgasm. That or he was paid to get beat up, since he has some money on his shirt.

now those are some fine examples of teenagers with attitude, bring them to me alpha! except the last one, he's just a twink prostitute

Only if it lets me finally play as a Rocket Grunt who beats up other trainers and steals their pokemon and money.

I meant that shit 100% when I posted it

i love boys sm
hnn

Having mons be able to target trainers would be nice, preferably with mons also having defensive moves to protect their trainers and potentially some trainers being able to do things like throw weak aura spheres or chuck bombs

>there's a slight chance that Pokéon turns into an Arena Fighting game in your lifetime
and then the timeline started to fix itself until the next faggot in green garments decides to fuck shit up again

That would probably only work if they made another orre-type edgelord game. But hey, like OP said, legends already opened the door to trainer on mon battles, so there's a chance for it now. Assuming legends is really "the start of a new era" for pkmn, there is a ton of new possibilities on the table

Isn't this already a thing? I though it's heavily implied that the trainer is apart of the action is the Battle Dome.

Attached: ashkukui.jpg (696x393, 33.06K)