Gen 9 Wants

What features do you want in gen 9?

One thing id like is something like amie or more over world interaction with pokemon. Also exp share how it used to work so you can do whole team or give it to one mon as a hold item or not use it at all

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-29 20-22-02.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

I want to see Pokemon that haven't been included in the games since Gen 7.

I'd be 100% fine if they completely left all the Sinnoh regional dex Pokemon out of Gen 9, I don't need to see another non-Alolan Geodude or Starly for a while. The way they decide what Pokemon to include ever since the dexcut has been abysmal.

>The way they decide what Pokemon to include ever since the dexcut has been abysmal
they should just fully randomize what mon they add instead of choosing ones they think people will want

>Also exp share how it used to work
b8

No open world

Open world

I want it to be like PLA but
>not set in the past
>more trainers, but honestly I'm happy to not have them fucking everywhere like most of the games
>abilities, don't see any reason why they wouldn't work
>more over world interactions, right now pokemon pretty much just react to you I'd like to see them interact with each other more maybe even fight
That's about it. If it's not PLA style I will not be playing it. Fuck old pokemon.

We've only seen 1 game so far where they really chose what was in. The remakes had to have the Sinnoh dex whether they added on top of that or not.

New age zoomer trainers just don’t have the guts to dodge roll and fight Pokémon out in the wild. People were really built different back then, huh?

I think gen 9 will be the opposite of PLA.
>co-op focus
>basically a light mmo
>infinite content

I want the old battle system.
Otherwise I hope all the QoL and seamlessness carry over.
I also don't expect much of the action RPG elements to leave the legends series.

Grass waifu starter

This. Bring back Gen 1's EXP All as Gen 6's toggleable key item and revert the EXP share to how it worked in Gens 2-5. Then everyone gets to choose how their experience gets distributed and everyone'a happy. It's literally that easy.

Real time combat where you play as the pokemon. Thats all. Also bring back kanto.

Attached: 1640301357358.gif (480x270, 1.29M)

Cities
Trainers
Good graphics
Abilities

If they back peddle on PLA I'll be seething. Jesus Christ this is what the wild area should have been in the first place.

And also, you should win things by playing!

Attached: file.png (640x480, 395.12K)

Gen 7 did it right with the waifus.
There's the MILFs Lusamine and Thicc Wicke. Excuses to have girls in swimsuits because its a hot tropical island with a beach.
Gen 8's Bea and Nessa were something but I feel they really dropped the ball in the COOM department.

captcha ate image

Attached: compressed waifus.png (1366x768, 873.93K)

It's already balls-deep in development and GF's shit marketing is a big sign that they hoped this would flop. If Gen 9 is coming this year, it will be swsh with a coat of paint. If we get something else this year, there'd be time to course-correct, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I would like a bikini outfit for the girl player, maybe a microbikini if she's flat enough. Also we need more musclegirl gym leaders and another waifumon would be nice.

Keep from PLA:
>Overworld Pokemon behavior
>Catching mechanics
>Trainer movement mechanics
>Seamless transition to combat
>Environmental interaction (apricorns, breakable rocks, etc)
>Move swapping system
>Move tutor system
>Optional evolution
>Pokedex progression
>New EV systems
>Some crafting elements (needs polishing)
>This level of animaton or better

Bring back:
>Towns, cities, caves, memorable landmarks, etc.
>environmental puzzles
>More trainer battles
>Gyms or other similar challenge
>Abilities
>Held items
>Old status conditions
>Old stat changes
>Move diversity
>All Pokemon
>Removed online features

New shit:
>Make it open world
>Challenge gyms in any order
>Visit towns in any order
>Put some fucking effort in the story already

I just want swsh + pla
the empty barren wastelands in pla are a joke

fun

>Real time combat where you play as the pokemon
its called pokken tournament and its shit

>If Gen 9 is coming this year, it will be swsh with a coat of paint
thats all pla is tho its the same engine so theyve not really added much other than made nice animations and changed the combat a bit

I havent enjoyed a pokemon game since gen 5, all the designs are shit from gen 5 and onwards. PLA is the most refreshing thing I have emulated in years lmao