If you bought PLA, congrats, you are the cancer killing not just Pokemon but the fandom as a whole...

If you bought PLA, congrats, you are the cancer killing not just Pokemon but the fandom as a whole. Literally throw yourself off a cliff.

Attached: 40.jpg (513x253, 42.5K)

OP bought LGPE, BDSP and SwSh along with DLCs and sees no problem with that

Why?

Keep malding

cause he wants to keep pressing A

Ok.

I don't care about you or anyone else on this doomcuck board. I'm only here to watch you seethe while I keep buying the games.

Attached: 1642889613172.gif (450x435, 1.67M)

bassed

The fuck you mean "why"? "Why"?! Because the game is shit and panders to fucking idiots, that's why. Do you need someone to tell you why wiping your ass is good too?

Sorry I can't hear you I'm too busy playing the best Pokemon game that has been released in the last 10 years

you literally said that about BDSP

this. the cancer killing pokemon is more like a 30 year old barnacle that just wont fall off

but I don't think its shit and I'm not an idiot

I'm not going to take any advice or criticism from a man who relies on paper to clean his ass. PLA is good, fuck you, cope, ratio, dilate, etc.

Nothing is killing the fandom. You've been whining for a decade and haven't gone yet, stop pretending you'll actually go anywhere.

W-Wait but I was one of your allies before! Why are you turning against me?!

Attached: 20220128_152542.jpg (720x1321, 172.2K)

>Brown-skin Verlisify

WTF I Hate Legends now.

Unless you were a kid in 1996 Japan who bought a copy of Red or Green and that's it, ANY form of Pokemon media consumption has contributed to its decline, because its success has been founded ENTIRELY on its overseas marketing campaign we've come to know as Pokemania.

>and panders to fucking idiots
Untrue. It doesn’t panders to (you)

You don't know me

Buying this game is the onyl way to fucking save this series.

>the fandom
>caring about it
Jesus Christ are you 15

I've bought all of them plus the dlcs. Cope

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

PLA is a step in the right direction
SwShit were shit, worst games in the whole series

You first, Op. :^)

You didn't say anything in your post buddy

Didn't buy swsh but I bought this. If you honestly believe Legends is worse than swsh you're just an autist with no future.

I bought PLA but didn't buy BDSP.

Attached: GigaChad.jpg (360x450, 13.16K)

keep seething doomcuck

>literally
No OP it's you who should remove him/her/itself from the genepool.

Haven't played it myself yet but now I'm gonna buy it because of this post. Thanks!

I could only DREAM of killing the Pokemon fandom

I want to preface this by saying I haven't bought a pokemon game in 10 years(though I do pirate them)
the pokemon franchise is so inexplicably, disgustingly huge that it is literally too big to fail, thinking that you or anyone else can do anything about that with your meager little 60 dollars is ridiculous, as much as I hate to be pessimistic about it
it runs on a pyramid scheme-like machination where it draws in nostalgic people who havent played in a while, and then they play 20 minutes and go WAAOOOWWW!!! and spread the word to more people to do the same thing
that aside everyone knows the games arent even the real moneymaker, they exist literally only to sell the merchandise

I don't give a fuck I'm still having fun LOL. Cry about it some more, little babby

gamefreak actually tried something different
compared to the decade of trash we've gotten, PLA is a nice contender for change
so fuck you

Found my copy on a train lmao

Give it back, you negro.

how does PLA pander to idiots any more than the rest of the series does

Kill yourself casual scum

To who?

Except I haven’t bought a Pokémon game in over 10 years until today.
So if me waiting that long to buy a Pokémon is killing the franchise I got news for you my friend
It’s already been dead

That's also true just because it wasn't plagued by modern gamefreak level design

I pirated it expecting to hate it like the past 5 pokemon games before. Loved it so much I bought me and a friend a copy.

Attached: 1617203656075.png (464x436, 35.77K)

Buying a second copy right now

>Baldie is a slugfucker
You cant make this shit up ;-)

This but ironically

Those games are miles ahead of PLA.

>pirated it
>loved it
>put in too much time in to actually buy it and restart

I'm sure Nintendo is fine

Imagine seething this hard over people having fun with a product. Touch some fucking grass, OP.

Fuck off Ohmori, go join Masuda making let's go shit

Fuck you bitch, I hope static classic Pokemon gets relegated to phone game shit while the Legends style continues to grow on console, old Pokemon is DONE.

Based no cap

I bought it. It's p good, ngl

Did your checks arrive yet, shills?

keep seething turnfags

Imagine being this autistic.

I bought two and don’t regret it.

Attached: A2A45827-B931-4854-9B40-B59569011940.gif (500x281, 969.07K)

been killing this franchise since gen 5, I will keep doing so, and you cant stop me

check em

That's a pretty shit reason user. Unless you come up with a normal comprehended argument saying PLA is killing Pokemon you just look like a clown, and not the funny one.

Its fun, go cry zoomie

>First mainline title to actually try something new
Yeah, you're right. Let's just keep stagnating.

This is the right step for the series.
I will support anything new that looks like quality and improvent

This game is fun as hell