This is the most over babyface stable in the company. Why aren't they going after the top heels...

This is the most over babyface stable in the company. Why aren't they going after the top heels? Why is Tony pushing this stupid "mentor" angle nobody gives a shit about?

Attached: moxley-bryan-regal-696x392.jpg.optimal.jpg (696x392, 40.12K)

I give a shit.

Yea because you are a cultist NPC that doesn't question anything and just enjoys what Khan tells you to enjoy

Regal is based af, so I’ll give it a pass

>We aren't here to be sports entertainers
>We aren't here to win titles
>We're here to give good matches to Lee Moriarty
*crowd explodes in transexual glee*

Booker of the year

>This is the most over babyface stable in the company

That's kind of the problem. The whole concept is basically a heel stable idea, not a face stable idea. Faces don't just kick the crap out of people for fun, but that's what they are doing. But who are they going to kick the crap out of other than weaker faces? See below.

>Why aren't they going after the top heels?

This is a problem with AEW being a free-for-all booking wise - it's hard for things to come together. The Elite are the top heels I suppose, but they are busy doing their own story arc which won't be over for months. MJF is also a top heel, but his program with Wardlow is just starting. The Jericho Appreciation Society could be an option, but again, their program with Eddie/LAX is just getting started. Team Taz has been jobbed out to midcarders since the start and has little credibility despite everyone being ready to buy them as credible. Dan Lambert's group has already lost to everyone.

The entire reason they got together was to mentor younger talent. They could take everything but just want to fight and build others to fight like them.

AEW doesn't need a two man power trip or Mega Powers right now. I know you want them to just beat up and bury the entire roster but that's even more stupid and detrimental long term.

>stupid "mentor" angle nobody gives a shit about?
headcanon
>Why aren't they going after the top heels?
>NOOOOOO WHY ARENT THEY THE CHAMPS YET? THEY EXIST FOR ALMOST A MONTH AND TONY IS STILL BUILDING IT UP??!?

I don't know who the top heels are.

Just keep Yuta away from them.
Let's these two run roughshod over the tag div before even thinking of bringing in other talent.

How are they babyfaces?

>>stupid "mentor" angle nobody gives a shit about?
>headcanon
>>Why aren't they going after the top heels?
>>NOOOOOO WHY ARENT THEY THE CHAMPS YET? THEY EXIST FOR ALMOST A MONTH AND TONY IS STILL BUILDING IT UP??!?

Attached: Tony-Khan-e1547039218513.jpg (620x310, 25.35K)

>The fans love Regal, Danielson, Mox
>Great chance to give Regal a dominant last run as a manger, with his team crushing heels and winning the titles
>Instead push a "train young talent" angle featuring Wheeler Yuta
2X BOOKER OF THE FUCKING YEAR

I like seeing Regal back in the game. The guy is still smooth on the mic.

>Vince: Hulk, Randy, I know the fans are going crazy for you, but we're going to have you mentor young talent for now
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: image_2022-03-22_124731.png (930x645, 587.53K)

I wish

MJF
Dark Odor
J.A.S.

>Dark Odor
???

Right now there are no credible heels available to feud with Mox/Danielson. And Tony doesn't have any TV time to heat up some new credible heels because we have to see Dante Martin and Lee Moriarty.

Tony Khan formula
>Hire ex WWE guy
>Have them beat nobodies with no story
or
>Hired older ex WWE guy
>Make him a manager but doesn't do anything

I will steal your blog content

>stupid "mentor" angle nobody gives a shit about?

that's literally the foundation of the stable what are you talking about? how can you praise them for being good and over and complain about the reason they exist?

FTR would be good but they aren't allowed to outshine the Fucks so they have to fight jobbers whenever they are even allowed to have a televised match

Dilate. The foundation of the stable is 3 super over guys in one stable. The dumb angle only hurts them.

Tony Khan and Redditors in general are literally obsessed with "muh young talent". Everything had to be about le future.

They could get nuclear heat mocking Regal's health problems.

Lee Moriarty has been on TV once in the year of 2022 is your brain so poisoned with thinking you have to be a retarded racist edgelord you couldn't even put in the effort to think more than 2 seconds for a more appropriate black dude to complain about?

go back

yeah but Regal is their mentor. Bryan floated the idea to Mox, they couldn't get along, he showed up and forced them, talked about what he did with them when they were younger. The proceed to do the same thing with young fucks

oh god oh fuck they made a good point uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh go back hahaha yeah gotEEM

Attached: FGxPYLvXwAEuJs6.jpg (680x666, 56.19K)

It's not even logical. If a wrestler like Danielson or Regal or Mox wants to train someone, he just trains them. Training is a one person job, not a committee job.

Dear Tourist: Lurk for 2 years before posting to learn board culture.