So user...

So user, let's do a thread where we share and talk about alts in the #500-1500 mcap range to accumulate during this bear market.
Some requisite: No memecoins, Almost all supply is in circulation or is deflationary, functioning and used product, isn't older than 2020. Insight in any of the mentioned token is appreciated.
Right now i'm fully stabled and i eyed these:

ALCX(#513) Self repaying loans

ROOK(#572)Protocol extracting MEV from trades and redistributing surplus, over 50m in treasury

Alchemist(#1059): Creators of Copper, the platform for partecipating in balancer liquidity bootstrap, supply full in circ with costant but little emissions

Any other upcoming alts that are going to launch their token and product during 2022-2023 is welcome in the thread for being discussed

Attached: image_2022-06-09_11-39-54.png (1428x2048, 2.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

coingecko.com/en/coins/rmrk
rmrk.app/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get banned

Kill yourself warmongering amermiutt ZOGgolem

Chinese century

All tokens are a scam

>Chinese century

Nah probably another "century of humiliation" for you sorry. Try being human

Die for Ukraine

death to ZOG AMERICANA

ALCX is way oversold and they are preparing to tighten up their tokenomics. Spell and CNDL are buys too. CNDL is a new L1 EVM compatible chain engineered to host metaverses.

THATs the best they can do for coombait?

Here's some 400 to 600 ones I'm looking at

1. RFOX
2. ERN
3. POSI
4. NOIA
5. LINA
6. ALEPH
7. QI
8. SOUL
9. POLS
10. AMPL
11. ALBT
12. AGIX
13. PRE
14. SOS
15. ARPA
16. NTVRK

Attached: IMG_9048.jpg (720x855, 64.64K)

>buying small cap pajeetcoins instead of small cap companies

Attached: smallcap2.png (1205x750, 69.7K)

>buying small companies instead of launching shitcoins from india

well i'm a white man so naturally i would choose equities over pajeetcoin scams

#487 rmrk
coingecko.com/en/coins/rmrk
rmrk.app/

Attached: 1654350580105.jpg (1536x2048, 139.91K)

That's how you get rekt. Who does that when there are blockchain projects to be slurped?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11.45K)

Research on OTTO user, they are launching once the test net and pre-mine are over

Attached: 1644248353327s.jpg (93x125, 2.13K)

Isn't there two more weeks left for that user? Why spread false info?

Blockchain projects serve a valid purpose since they are safe, decentralized, and simple to use, yet some user are ignorant of this.

Attached: 1643578911072s.jpg (125x112, 2.77K)

Regarding ALCX, what are they going to do witht he tokenomics?
Regarding SPELL: I don't buy anything where the phat italian scammer is involved

I don't mind that user. Getting 52% apr staking my plug to pre-mine it means alot to me. I hope this doesn't end

Attached: 1653988730501s.jpg (125x125, 2.85K)

This is way better than the shitty memes that just existed for short-lived and devs are collecting funds. Shame on them.

Ok user but at least give a little of context, don't just share a list
Just without researching any of these i can tell SOS is worthless(airdropped and giganting supply, it's dead) and AMPLis in the #300 mcap range, too late to buy and make great gains, we need smallcaps

Knew that but i don't touch protocols on Polkadot/Solana etc
Ethereum ecosystem is king

Greedy pleb. It will end. Go participate in beta test and get more.

>Hoes for NATO
What the fuck.

No projects would like to launch in this unpalatable market condition, including products. Get that fag.

That's a man innit

too bad, I was gonna recommend Zebec ZBC. Automated wage payment that is continuous and fractional to resolve wage disputes and increase efficiency

ROOK seems cool but I don't see why good mev strategies would be shared with token holders rather than used personally.

good picks tho OP, good thread

if they launch now and you buy and hold. best believe you'd make at least a 50x in the first bull run

oK i looked out many of them and they are very shitty user, just worthless "building metaverse" and worthless alternative L1 with no edge

Based. Sprinkle privacy and security to go it and you have everything you need.

No chain is completely decentralized and some are just copycats of what existed.

Attached: hgjj.jpg (279x181, 7.83K)