Haven't had alcohol except for 2 glasses of wine at a dinner last week

In 8 weeks, and never felt better

When did you take the no beer pill user?

Attached: 1648455764043.png (641x355, 211.33K)

But I like to be drunk user

Attached: 1649179496360.jpg (612x296, 49.44K)

i'm starting today

About 5 weeks in, no real big difference, except the tiredness dips I used to have sometimes are gone.

I took it almost 4 months ago, after years of pretty regular and sometimes heavy drinking.

Best decision of my life right after my marriage. I'll never touch this shit again.

Attached: greenwoj.jpg (216x234, 11.09K)

about 6 years ago. i drink prob twice a year tops and when I do i get fucked right up cos I love it. other than that no alcohol.

I’m a month into no booze. I’m at the point where I usually relapse. I’ve tried not drinking so many times but the most I can do is like a month and a half and then I just say fuck it what’s even the point of not being drunk if I don’t laid or have kids or have any friends? I don’t have the urge now but I know by the end of the week I will start fiending to get sloshed

I never had any problem per se, this general bloated feeling and just being a bit off from 3-4 beers on a Tuesday feels good to not have

i never drink im not a failure

hi I'm user and I used to drink everyday for years to stop the boredom. Quit 2 months ago and I feel much better physically but nothing seems fun without a buzz, feels like I have no dopamine receptors. Thinking of going skydiving or something just to see if anything is still there. Anyone else had this?

I haven't consumed alcohol in almost a decade, doesn't matter though we all die the same
>leukemia fag

I don't even like alcohol.

Was borderline alcoholic as a young adult. Been 9 years now since I essentially quit drinking. I allow myself to drink one day a week at this point, but 99% of the time I don’t even want to. I literally cannot handle how shitty I feel afterwards anymore.

Welcome to getting old

Don't really get this meme. I quit alcohol regularly for periods of 6 to 8 months at a time, it's quite easy for me since I live alone in a different country and have full control over my routine. I feel great about it personally but I have never noticed any marked change in my body. In fact, nothing makes me "physically" feel better or worse - meditation, sleep, drinking, drugs, eating (healthy or unhealthy), phone use etc. There are obvious choices that are better for you but I don't ever get these click moments people talk about.

Start Day trading

I think this meme only makes sense if you have a problematic relationship with alcohol. If you're a heavy drinker, quitting alcohol obviously has a huge positive impact on physical and psychological wellbeing.

everytime i quit for longer than a week my stepdad buys a pack (because we like to go outside and shoot the shit after his 12 hour work day sometimes) and i dont have the heart to tell him i dont want to, so i just restart the cycle
that week or so feels so fucking good though
then i get back into the habit of drinking with him for a few nights and i feel like shit (currently feeling like shit)

December 28th my last drink. Been getting Any Forums too. Best shape of my fucking life.
T. 20year binge drinking alcoholic.
On the other hand finding it hard to defeat the sugar jew completely.

Good luck anons I hope we all make it.

Sounds like you didn't have a problem with alcohol to begin with so there's not really anything to 'improve' by abstaining

Just sit with him like the usual but drink something else

why does this board have so many alcohol threads? are business people all alcoholics?

Carbs make you sluggish and are the enemy.

I stopped drinking when I realized the only reason I drank was because it made me live in the moment, I have severe ADHD and alcohol was the only thing that would freeze my brain and would make me enjoy the present. When I started taking Adderall I started finding alcohol disgusting, and completely stopped drinking, been alcohol free for almost 3 years. I did get hooked on Adderall for a year though, but I stopped that too, great times, snagged one of my little sisters barely legal friends and would fuck her all day while high on Adderall, it was ridiculous.

Attached: 09B5C070-5A04-41A6-9D8D-A6474ED8DCCF.png (978x848, 249.37K)

I can’t remember.