2 weeks notice

>you have to give an employer a 2 weeks notice
>employers don't have to give you a 2 weeks notice
Explain

Attached: 8507C4E1-26E9-46FD-B828-F4BC129B4E7B.jpg (256x256, 13.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkoqjVHi6oU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't have to.

1) Your parents lied to you: Might makes right.
2) People will always make excuses for power.
thats it.

Stop being a faggot.
You are not entitled to a job
Your employer is not entitled to an employee

My employer got a one day notice last week. Just didn't show up from one day to the next.

I worked briefly as a consultant engineer and was so busy I couldn’t even schedule a time with my manager to say I’m being overworked. I just handed in my shit one evening with a letter saying I quit.

I was at my last job, head of trucks and forklifts gave two week notice, shit head bosses walked him out the door instead. Another employee further back gave notice, but after a few days they also told them to not come back. When you give notice it's to be a courtesy to the company so they can find a replacement for you, but pieces of shit in management decide they legally don't have to and either walk you right out or let you work a few days and fuck you over. Good ones do not act this way, it's only pieces of human filth or people that dislike the employee doing these actions. Same place they let the head over the entire floor take their two weeks, man didn't show up the last day but he was given it. When I left that shithole it was down to one manager in a office that stared at cameras on a second screen to come fuck over certain people, and management from out of state, place literally was horrific for multiple reasons and I glad I gave no notice and just quit after they expected me to do extra work but expect the same results or higher for dog shit pay, rather eat lead than see another fucking black widow spider pallet.

You get severance pay

They do it so you don't demoralise everyone else or steal shit or purposely fuck things up. I only ever gave notice when I had good standing with manager. Otherwise quit when I got home with a phone call

Courtesy to your coworkers. It helps finalise your billing cycle too. If you don't work with fags they'll give you a send off

Clearly they didn't do that at my place, the management had a stick up their ass all the time, and was ran like shit with shit pay. Nobody would come and work there, place went from around 50 people to 20 and dropping even when they managed to get a soul to stay more than three days. You couldn't demoralize anything further and already shitcanned the guy over everyone on site for stealing stuff who was making close to 6 figures. I think the raccoon sized rats, hundred of mice that loved jumping at people, and full thumb sized cockroaches would been plenty enough to make nobody want to be there without any extra help.

what kind of product had those crawling all over them? Might be able to fuck them over now with a anonymous tip to FDA or OSHA or something

Customer returns and slightly messed up pallets from manufacture warehouses of various goods. We had a ton of places that sent us truckloads of shit that needed sorted out and decide if they sell it or trash each piece, company got paid even when it went to the landfill. The spider pallets were from hickory north carolina every fucking time, I'll never forget them. The pallets with the worst mice,rats, and cockroaches were usually wakefurn new jersey as they have illegals that tossed shit on a conveyor that had a watermelon bin where shit would break and leak on everything else, and we still were forced to process the horrific garbage. Also yes, this place handled and sold food from these places to piss poor food shops, and even had a company line of meds and other products they got in pallets they were supposed to keep air conditioned but were too cheap to actually fix the rented warehouse up with insulation, they spent probably 17k in electricity that one month they were pretending to cool the place on one side and stopped afterwards. Contracts violated with multiple vendors with zero cares, companies slowly pulling out or completely leaving, I really hope they go out of business, I really should give osha a call one day.

You don't have to? Wtf... Just leave cunt simple as.

One day should be tomorrow, jesus it sounds like they'd love to swoop in on them especially for the no AC and meds. Do it user. Tomorrow

In my country, employeers have to give me a 3 months notice but I can fuck off whenever I want.

It's pretty much over now. Employers don't care where you worked before to do fuck all for a job.

Don't EVER give two weeks notice. Make sure you have all your stuff, clock out and never come back. It's literally that easy. When nobody calls, texts, or emails to ask where you are, you'll know nobody there gave a fuck about you and you made the correct decision.

call up OHSA and sue, really. make a payday out of it like this clever nigger did.
youtube.com/watch?v=HkoqjVHi6oU

spbp

Attached: 1653879739593.jpg (800x617, 80.08K)

My supervisor left 3 weeks ago. She put in a 2 week notice. They told her to go home that day and not come back. Chances are you will get released like this. Just put in the notice.