>Files
emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Emulator_files
archive.org/download/nintendo-switch-global-firmwares
(Your Favorite Tracker)

>Game lags whenever I encounter new moves
Download shaders using emusak
github.com/CapitaineJSparrow/emusak-ui

>How do I...
Stop! If it is a gameplay question this is the wrong place.
Use Spoilers.

Previous

Attached: 1615948849060.jpg (1200x823, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ryujinx.org/download/
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLwZdE-zSQQ&ved=2ahUKEwiWgOKfjtb1AhVMOhoKHbfpBt4QwqsBegQIBhAE&sqi=2&usg=AOvVaw2NYauUqSm6cpWfHXwfasai
patreon.com/posts/61739749
github.com/Ryujinx/Ryujinx/pull/2518#issuecomment-890255424
youtube.com/watch?v=w4Hb7tyDsWE)
github.com/Ryujinx/Ryujinx/pull/3054
reddit.com/r/Ryujinx/comments/sfntw5/does_anyone_know_how_i_can_fix_this_crash_the/
github.com/pineappleEA/pineapple-src/releases/tag/EA-2445
gamebanana.com/mods/353719
github.com/Ryujinx/Ryujinx/wiki/Ryujinx-Setup-&-Configuration-Guide#managing-mods
gamebanana.com/mods/354194
github.com/Ryujinx/Ryujinx/pull/3063#issuecomment-1025058681
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did the last thread get deleted?

So has anyone tried to rip the game apart yet to see how easy it is to mod? How fast will romhacks start coming out?

no it reached the bump limit and got archived

I'm sure this has been posted before, but is there any fix for this when text comes up? Also shows up when entering Jubilife and boss names.

Attached: Ryujinx_tKzd8CEPN2.png (1920x1041, 1.2M)

Oh. I was one of the final posts, an user from another thread helped me figure out that full screen in ryujinx prevents the pop up on Uxie's dialogue from showing, preventing you from being able to answer.

Just thought I'd document here.

No fix for it yet

>GPU: AMD

Attached: 1628327240587.jpg (316x317, 27.83K)

>Kamado acts like nothing after casting you out of the village and putting the blame on you for nothing

It is important to note that those black patches are used to load the japanese kanjis for Agile Style, if you are playing in japanese that is.

God I want to punch Dawn in the face

Yuzu has graphics glitches and crashed when I brought up the save screen, but I'm not sure how to get Legends: Arceus to run on Ryujinx since I haven't used it before. Where do I get the firmware?

Read

I can't read. I use talk to text.
Please spoonfeed me every little step because I am a little baby

Attached: 1604708238717.png (751x739, 867.39K)

How the fuck do you fix the Ryujinx controller drift? I've fucked with the deadzones for like 5 minutes now and it's not my controller.

you can use emusak to download the firmware + keys

this shit doesn't happen on nvidia, right?

Still happened when I last tried Ryujinx with a 3060, doesn't happen at all on Yuzu though.

They might have fixed it when they fixed the Gastly transparency bug but idk, haven't tried any latest Ryujinx builds yet.

i have never seen it happen at all since i started playing last week and i update my ryujinx instantly whenever the latest version becomes available. 3090ti here

Attached: 1520641374055.jpg (1024x819, 121.15K)

where to get latest ryujinx version for amdsisters?

having trouble at dialga/palkia battle at mt coronet. I've had it freeze in two different spots by now, but not a single freeze all game. Using ryujinx, with a build from a few days ago

Is there a fix?

I keep having to exit fullscreen to type a name on ryujinx, is there a way around that?

I'm glad this game looks like shit so I can playing with my old ass gpu.

Attached: Untitled-design-10.jpg (1600x900, 99.82K)

Anyone else having trouble with Ryujinx? I tired to install the latest firmware but it says " An item with the same key has already been added." and when I try to launch a game, it never starts up but I can still access settings and everything.

ryujinx.org/download/

Here ya go. Also you need the prod.key and fiemware too if you already didn't know. Watch the below vid to set them up.
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLwZdE-zSQQ&ved=2ahUKEwiWgOKfjtb1AhVMOhoKHbfpBt4QwqsBegQIBhAE&sqi=2&usg=AOvVaw2NYauUqSm6cpWfHXwfasai

I have Nvidia, Why does the game keep freezing?

I've done fine with the OP recommended ryujinx build and settings options.

gtx 1060 6gb

Is this thread for modding as well, or is that somewhere else?

The worst part is the ways in which it looks the most like shit are ones that even modders won't be able to fix unless we're talking leaked source code-tiers of breaking the game wide open

What does downloading the shaders do? Specifically for yuzu?

It doesn't take nearly that much.

Stops the game from lagging like hell since your computer would have to cache the shaders itself instead of using a premade one.

Looks like someone is already upscaling the game's textures.

okay, having gotten to the point where I can use agile/strong, I can say it doesn't
RTX2060 here, Ryujinx 1.1.11, game version 1.0.1.

also, I read on the Ryujinx site to update my drivers past the version I already had installed, so I did that before I started the game -- can't remember the specific minimum version they asked for

Shaders are generated when an asset is rendered for the first time, and that process can take time. You'll notice stuttering each time something new is rendered, be it a model or a particle effect. But they only need to be generated once, and then the emulator can simply reference the cached shader and render the asset seamlessly.
Downloading the shader cache ahead of time skips the drawing process on your end, because someone else has already done it.

Yuzu is a bit different since it has async shaders (specifically with the Vulkan renderer), which lets the shader generate without interrupting the game, but the associated asset won't render until it's complete.

Happens with nvidia, but only on the Vulkan branch.

No, I was saying that someone is actually upscaling the game's textures in the modding discord.

The problems the game has with its visuals are primarily in lighting and materials, both things that tend to be extremely inflexible if they're low-tech like they appear to be here.

It's not the kind of thing you can fix with an HD texture pack and hex editing some values.

yeah i quoted the wrong post, whoops

Does anyone know if we're able to get the save data bonuses in PLA on Ryujinx by just creating folders for LPLE, SwSh, and BDSP save data or do we actually need to download the games? I'm wondering about the pre-order bonuses, too.

Haven't gotten to play in a few days, so ryujinx wants to do this update, has there been any noticeable improvements? should I just let it?

I remember some people had problems when they upped to 1.1.9 so I held off. Also I guess it's doing auto updates again and not needing to manually go to the website?

Attached: 7f8b9d.jpg (406x157, 15.49K)

You need to have at least ran the games once using ryujinx to get the bonuses. This is according to the patreon post made by the developer patreon.com/posts/61739749

Where is the rom link?

>rom
I mean I know the graphics on PLA are shit, but give the SNES a bit more credit user..

Yes you really should update. They fixed the gastly bug and made native resolution look better

ah okay. I run it at 4x though so native don't matter to me

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the BDSP and SWSH rewards with ryujinx?

My fps kinda sucks after the updates

Ohh, alright. I know you could just make a save file folder with Yuzu to make it work in BDSP, but I wasn't sure if it would work the same when it came to Ryujinx for PLA. Thanks for that info.

I got them. I have both games installed in Ryujijnx.

Did the motherfuckers at Ryujinx seriously make it impossible to keybind for the Switch photo capture button? I want to take pictures of my fucking Pokémon in-game.

Attached: catStare.jpg (990x990, 113.17K)

github.com/Ryujinx/Ryujinx/pull/2518#issuecomment-890255424
New Vulkan Ryujinx build came out 20 minutes ago, testing

I think I get like 10 more frames, nothing special

Really hoping we get some kind of absurd mods that make the game NOT look like a PS2 title. Even the 8k upscaling can only do so much

nvm for some reason when i set scale to 1,4X i get to 45fps and 1,5X it goes down to 32FPS

Better get trainer battle mods before retexture mods

It's impossible, unless you want to slap Reshade on top of it like one of those awful "BotW HD!!!!!" Youtube videos.

is there a 60FPS patch yet. This 30FPS is fucking cancer

there is, but the guy who made it had mods up behind a paywall and they got leaked so he sperged over it and removed them, good luck finding it

and i mean an actual 60fps mod and not the one that just speeds up the game to 2x speed like the one that's currently publicly available

>there is, but the guy who made it had mods up behind a paywall and they got leaked so he sperged over it and removed them, good luck finding it

So not ONE person from here managed to get it? because it could just tossed up on a drive or mega and shared with everyone if so

it's one of those sekrit club private discord trashpiles, so unless someone here is in it and downloaded it you'd probably have better luck hoping for the leak to get floated around on Any Forums

Why would you be using the vulkan branch if you're running Nvidia? If anyone is doing this, update to the latest official version of Ryujinx... has be running flawlessly and looks quite good (besides some textures) on my 3080 at 4x, 16x AA

I'm trying this on Yuzu, since it actually can play the game now. They let you assign a button press for the capture button, but the emulator crashes upon trying to save the image. Awesome

Attached: gendoboard.jpg (399x300, 27.39K)

because in-engine switch photo capture would be a stupid thing to try and fix when you don't have an os/ui and you can literally take screenshots either in the emulator directly or on your pc of the game capture window

after trying out most of the ryujin and yuzu builds

>if you want best performance 1.1.5
>if you want slightly more polished visuals and more sluggish gameplay 1.1.8 - 1.1.11
>latest yuzu super low fps but can get past village crashes from ryujin

>posting pozzed link full of trackers
you should go kys

Is the protag model having seizures on their left arm just me or is that a common problem?

meds. now.

This

desu, I assumed you needed to take photos in-game to change your trainer card profile. Turns out it's just literally impossible to do in the game altogether.

theres no way this game has 1/4096 shiny chance. I found this shiny skorupi right after finding a shiny tentacool 5 minutes before. i dont have maxed pokedex entries for either

Attached: file.png (1121x843, 1.23M)

anyone else has random freezes on yuzu? 2444 version

no one else is using yuzu

Just crashed in Crimson Mirelands with 1.1.11.
I think the Gastly fix might have introduced some new bugs.

Making native look better makes higher resolutions look better since it will upres from that base native res.

Press F8 and it will save a picture in your user picture folder. It will be at the resolution scale you have set so you can up the res a lot with a custom res take a pic and then put it back to a more sensible res.

Anyone can share me their vulkan shaders for yuzu?

Face is red after coming out the clothing shop

Attached: 1613508867798.jpg (1920x1080, 463.25K)

It changes with my eye color

Attached: 1629297389179.png (1920x1080, 974.04K)

Annnnnd we're back

Attached: 1620370374618.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Trying my first nuzlocke ever with a language that I'm trying to learn. Fire red. Almost wiped from a pidgey on my way to get Oak's parcel.

Download Switch-toolbox to extract the textures(can be extracted as .png) use ESRGAN to upscale them(here's a simple guide youtube.com/watch?v=w4Hb7tyDsWE) and simply replace the originals with toolbox too.
It's fairly simply but boring cause there's lots of waiting, at least on my pc

better or worse?

Attached: PLA_After.jpg (3840x2160, 1.02M)

How i fix this?

Attached: 1643458791741.jpg (4128x3096, 3.33M)

>laptop
>windows 11
>amd integrated graphics
>game window maximized but not fullscreen
There's so much wrong here.

how do I disable exp share? and add +5/10 levels to all trainer pokemon?

Any fix for models look like this?
I'm using Ryujinx 1.1.11 with AMD gpu on Manjaro Linux

Attached: screen (2).png (2868x1671, 3.04M)

Buy RTX

this using reshade? does it interfere with the UI though?

Follow their guide patreon.com/posts/61739749 and update your drivers to 22.1.2

yes. idk i found it on yuzu's discord

will we be able to trade form emulators to a switch?

go away

Yuzu is the only thing that works ok on my laptop. Where does it usually crash?

Everyone else has outbreaks except for me? Is this part of emulating?

Okay it crashed when entering village.

What could be the reason for ryujinx still not showing models? I got the same config as the guide.

If you got the vulkan build did you accidently switch it to opengl in the options?

No it was actually, the fact that I wasn't using the vulkan build. Way to go.

Both builds in Ryujinex run at 20fps. Yuzu runs it a 30fps but keeps crashing. Can I get some settings for the Vulkan Ryujinex build?

Main things would be to run it at native, make sure backend multithreading is on and memory management is set to host unchecked.

Is there a reshade mod yet for ryujinx? curious to try it

only works for the vulkan build and only in fullscreen

so when the fuck we getting it for regular ryujinx

this is my 3rd full odds shiny today. could emulating this game somehow break the shiny chance or what the fuck is going on. its supposed to be one in 4000

Attached: file.png (1874x1051, 2.7M)

>doesn't know how to take screenshots

Do you have completed Pokedex pages for them?

It was on emusak last I checked

i had level 4 on Skorupi but the others were pretty much my first encounters

Damn.
80 hours of dicking around and I've only encountered one, outside of the scripted Ponyta they give you.

How i fix this?

Attached: Screenshot (4).png (1366x768, 126.03K)

update drivers to 22.1.2

This might sound really retarded but I have no idea what the current state of emulation is, I just got it to work, but does it allow you to connect to the nintendo service yet and play online on Ryujinx?
I vaguely remember generations being able to be played and connected to online on a 3DS emulator

that mod was shit lol the entire game other than the camera felt like it was running in slow motion

outside disabling V-sync is there a way to get 60fps on Ryujinx?

At normal speed no.

No, you can only play online with the LDN build but only with other people using it.

Is there a configuration to fix this?

Attached: ryujinx_capture_2022-01-29_11-52-49.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

No. Cave lighting is fucked.

is there a way to cheap easy money?

Meds.

How old? I'm not sure if I should bother trying with my 960

Is there a way to change the passport picture on Ryujinx since theres no camera button?

what's the camera button?

Attached: Screenshot (5).png (1366x768, 615.74K)

can i run the pirated copy of this game on my physical switch or does it only work with the emu

My PC churns through ESRGAN models like nothing and I have a ton stored up specifically meant for game asset upscaling, so I could actually reasonably work through a lot of assets like this if I wanted to try it out.

What I'm actually most interested in seeing is if some better normal maps can actually help with how absolutely awful the shadows and overall lighting on these models is.

What amd gpu do you have? If it got dropped to legacy support you may be out of luck.

H-Have you been sent by Lord Arceus itself?
Are you to take on this challenge for us emulator bros and brodettes and banish these ugly textures to the void?

Attached: praise-helix-1dt-prints.jpg (1500x1500, 594.89K)

Attached: 20220129_184749.jpg (3264x2448, 1.8M)

Didn't notice much difference. Give it a go

>a10-9600p with an old ass weak igpu
lmao

You are kind fucked then since AMD put that in legacy status last year.

Should me waiting Yuzu upgrade?

With the last Riujinx build, game not crash but stop here:

Attached: Screenshot (6).png (1366x768, 162.48K)

Exactly here:

Attached: Screenshot (7).png (1366x768, 633.37K)

where can i get a rom for the game?

Yes, though you can always try this but it will run like ass on windows with amd. github.com/Ryujinx/Ryujinx/pull/3054

did you try this config?

Attached: Config.png (653x684, 23.79K)

2445 out

Looking at the files right now, I actually expect doing an overhaul of the ambient occlusion map and potentially whatever these rgn and wlm maps are would be the best shot at improving the shadow quality, rather than just the normal map itself. I'll try some testing and see if I can land at anything I'm happy with.

reddit.com/r/Ryujinx/comments/sfntw5/does_anyone_know_how_i_can_fix_this_crash_the/

Anyone else know if there's a fix for the models glitching up like this on Yuzu? Game runs fine for me otherwise.

Attached: 01001f5010dfa000_2022-01-29_15-41-16-367.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

Ryujinx.

Still remain stuck here.

Attached: Screenshot (8).png (1366x768, 748.2K)

How's Yuzu coming along? It playing with consistent FPS now? If so which settings?

Oh well, I tried it on ryujinx and it ran slightly worse than yuzu, but the vulkan build made a big difference. Thanks I guess.

this.
i want to see if my pc can run it otherwise i'll cope and just pirate it on switch instead

Sisters, is there a way to control the camera and Pokeball throwing with the mouse on Ryujinx?
I can do it easily on Yuzu, but not on Ryujinx.

Here's an extremely basic, quick, and rough test of what I was looking at here. I didn't even touch the albedo, only the AO, Normal, and RGN, and all I did was a basic upscale and cleaning without any kind of additional detailing or material changes. Look at the shading differences between the two, especially on areas like seams on the jacket and the belt/pouch strap.

If I were to then go on to add some microdetailing in some of these areas, like some actual fur/cloth texture on those lighter sleeve areas or the scarf, I wonder just how much better you could make the lighting on these models look.

Attached: AO_Normal_RGN_Test.png (1592x1011, 1.8M)

Nah its not

EA 2445 fixed it for the most part

I mean how do you even mess up your shading this bad in the first place? Are they actually too retarded to just smooth their normals a bit? This has to have been a concious effort where they wanted to go for the paintbrush look but failed miserably.

...right?

Unironically, overzealous DDS compression paired with low dimensions and simplistic materials. Correcting for any one of the three would have helped, but these are the same issues many other Switch games run into because for whatever reason Japanese developers are still stuck in an archaic era of game development for some reason.

uhm... interesting. One can only hope someone takes the effort to mess around with this. Altough I have no idea how the mods work on switch and if there is an active modding scene there

"No one will notice"

is the purple shine a side effect of the emulator?

>expecting gamefreak to care about quality
>ever
Millions of retarded subhumans will consume product regardless of its quality, why would they care about simple shit like that?

I'm using ryujinx vulkan build, everything was alright, but after beating arcanine it crashed. It happened with someone else? Should I just try again?

I unironically downloaded it from fitgirl.

I don't even care.

Fellow and bros, its time to switch to Linux, windows opengl drivers are terrible.

*amd bros

Shiny rate definitely feels higher, I've got a lot of garbage but still happy with this one a few days ago.

Attached: ryujinx_capture_2022-01-25_15-52-08.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

And here's an updated test, where I actually introduced some slight detailing into the normal map and AO. I still haven't even touched the albedo/diffuse, so this is done entirely in the files that affect lighting.

Trying to keep the stylized anime look while actually making the outfit look like it's made of different materials instead of everything being made of flat clay.

Attached: AO_Normal_RGN_Test2.png (1592x1011, 1.81M)

It is actually how the game looks believe it or not. You can see it in trailers and such.

An improvement for sure.

user. It's standard shiny rates but think about the way you encounter shinies here vs other games. You literally roll hundreds of pokemon every time you do a lap around a region, without needing to start combat or check any side-screen.
There's gonna be a lot of talk of it feeling way more common than the regular shiny rates but it's correct. It's just you get to see half a dozen pokes at once and unlike SWSH you don't have to enter combat to check shiny status.

github.com/pineappleEA/pineapple-src/releases/tag/EA-2445
This and use openGL.

Game still crash, so problem not resolved.

That's weird, I've got a toaster and it's working fine.
You sure you're not accidentally switching to vulkan? Can you change your settings to the way I got in this image and try again?

Attached: Untitled.png (1097x756, 71.67K)

Looks definitely better, but don't overdo it, or else you'll get the Genshin Impact effect, where playable characters are way overdesigned and NPCs and objects look bland and generic in comparison.
Try to aim for an aesthetic you could easily apply to most elements in the world. Keep it all cohesive.

Bros, Ryujinx keeps getting slower with each build. What the fuck is going on?
I was able to get 30fps everywhere before, now I only get 25 in town, and other areas are starting to lag.

what settings gets rid of artifacting for yuzu
I went from vulkan to open gl and everything looks worse, but it didnt artifact I guess?

Attached: yuzu_2022-01-29_15-45-00.jpg (1170x922, 363.72K)

yep, same for me. never dropped below 29~28 before the last few updates

nevermind, openGL is so much worse, fuck that

Attached: yuzu_2022-01-29_15-59-25.jpg (1563x935, 825.11K)

It always takes like 2 or 3 seconds before my dude start running, anyone know of how to fix this?

Update to latest EA.

dude the draw distance and ground texture is fucking ass.
grass pops in at like 10 feet and the ground is just ass, looks like shit.

Also why is everything so purple, can can you remove that?

Get the draw distance mod to help it a bit.
gamebanana.com/mods/353719
It doesn't fix the ass textures and grass draw distance though.

goodluck user

2447 released

better than nothing, thanks.

I downloaded venom xci and yuzu won't recognize it

Attached: 1643487977484.jpg (407x404, 33.6K)

Anyone else had trouble with the ground disappearing in the Crimson Mirelands? Collision is intact so it's still playable at least

Attached: ground is gone.png (1920x1041, 2.21M)

Update ryujinx or switch to native resolution or bring up your pokedex/map/menu when gastly isn't in your fov

Any site to donwload only the models of the new pokemon?

ryujinx is on 1.1.13 now. That bug was fixed like 5 versions ago.

I only see a brick wall

where's the reshade mods for ryujinx reeeee

Where do I get the latest build? AppVeyor removing Ryujinx is super annoying.

ryujinx look up for updates by itself user

It doesn't anymore without appveyor right? That was my point.

so im assuming PLA is playable on ryujinx now? I tried it last week and it crashed at the intro. I'm on the fence on buying it so I wanted to emulate it for a bit before I do it

Attached: 1642792410854.jpg (1142x1575, 1.12M)

download it from their official website

it was fully playable since like 10 days ago assuming you have intel.

sorry i have a ryzen 5 1600 and a rtx2060, guess ill just go buy it

Attached: 38f6938285669490d63896f72b15de7c.jpg (1800x2400, 383.37K)

They got a new release system for auto updates if you download from their site

Try following the instructions here patreon.com/posts/61739749 might fix your issues

Well I've been playing since 10 days ago and I bough it It arrives on wednesday and I've seen that Ryujinx's latest build runs great with AMD minus minor setbacks, if you wanna emulate it I think you can.

>CSR

Attached: 4aacc938d7b34aab1fbd745078ccbcc103e5b947_hq.jpg (407x286, 12.72K)

Yuzu latest ea build runs and looks so much better than ryujinx, there are still some minimal texture glitch issues like twitching animations but very playable so far.

I can run the game on yuzu but it crashes when I get to the village.

I can load the game on ryujinx but it's just a black screen when the game loads. I can hear the 'whoosh' sound of the menu to select my language comes up but can't select it. Everything is latest version.
Anyone got a solution?

see patreon.com/posts/61739749

Any guides on how to mod textures for clothes and shit?

my pro controller is randomly disconnecting and reconnecting while plugged in only when using ryujinx. Works fine on yuzu. What gives? trying to get it to work on ryujinx

Ah I got it to work now thanks guys
I needed some image to post and CSR was the first to pop up

Attached: 2238fae29cdd1a0cf94b86c5d0a7dd50.jpg (1980x3309, 1.36M)

>960
I'm on the 960 and the game runs well with 2x scaling.

Im retarded, where do i put this?

see github.com/Ryujinx/Ryujinx/wiki/Ryujinx-Setup-&-Configuration-Guide#managing-mods

>Shit's literally drag and drop
Woah, thanks man.

How to use cheats on ryujinx?

AI Upscaled Terrain Textures
gamebanana.com/mods/354194

PKHeX WHEN

go complain in their discord. but since the leakers took longer than usual to get info out, I think it might be harder for pkhex to be dev'd for this game

how to use this?

man this makes the game look better. now someone fix the render distance

Why does applying the 1.0.1 day 1 update makes it impossible for the game to load on both yuzu and ryujinx? Is there a fix for this?

download the new version directly, copy the files over the old one

works fine here
update your firmware if you haven't done that in a while, make sure the update you have isn't fucked, make sure you're on the latest ryujinx (literally manually download it again if you weren't on like 1.1.11 already)

if the game works fine without the update patch though, I'm thinking you should go re-download it

Took another shot at this method, this time with an NPC with significantly lower res base assets. I'll probably need to clean up some of those wrinkle and detail lines, but overall the difference is obviously night and day.

Attached: AO_Normal_RGN_Test3a.png (1326x1244, 1.59M)

And another angle for comparison

Attached: AO_Normal_RGN_Test3b.png (990x972, 900.14K)

God, it's fucking wild how bad some of the textures are.

I have some question about the emulation I hope someone can answer.
1.im interested in the ryujinx version that's 4k and 60fps is this true?
2. is it hard to emulate something like this Iv never emulated a switch game before
3.can i use a keyboard?
4. should i wait till all the bugs with this emulation are ironed out?

is this official art?

1. You can go 4k 60fps using ryujinx provided you have a PC powerful enough to do so. In PLA though you need to limit it to 30fps because the game's physics is tied to framerate.
2. I'm not sure what you mean by that buy setting up ryujinx should take less than an hour.
3. Sure, but you cannot bind your mouse so good luck with steering the camera
4. Most of the bugs are fixed (for ryujinx). There is also a guide for setting up PLA from the devs patreon.com/posts/61739749

have they fixed ghastly graphical glitch?

Yes

Yuzu EA 2445 with Opengl and an AMD GPU (it'd always crash with vulkan for me) had pretty bad fps in Jubilife Village but perfectly fine elsewhere. Now with 2448 Jubilife seems slightly better on average (still not a firm 30, but, better than before) with some minor skybox glitches. Slowly getting better, I guess.

Attached: 1571625105887.png (796x826, 343.35K)

I set the settings as required, it gave me black screen but I was able to save.

Attached: Screenshot (12).png (1366x768, 69.71K)

I saved, in order to avoid the whole initial cutscene.

Attached: Screenshot (13).png (1366x768, 177.32K)

Has there been any news on getting SwSh/bDsP save data bonuses without downloading and installing the games?
I know Ryujinx says it can't be done, but what about Yuzu?

Is updating Ryujinx a good idea?

Also, sometimes my emulator has fits and pauses for mulitple seconds every few seconds but usually it's fine.

Attached: kj#.png (797x703, 652.55K)

I restarted Yuzu with previous settings and the game is extremely slow as well as pixelated, how do I fix?

Attached: Screenshot (14).png (1366x768, 734.23K)

That entire arc was rushed as fuck and horribly written. Complete nonsense.

Well you're on a laptop with a resolution that suggests 5+ years of age and playing in handheld mode.

>Is updating Ryujinx a good idea?
Yes they released fixes for PLA and you can always rollback if you want

If anyone wants the cave graphics fixed in ryujinx on opengl use this for now until it is merged. Should be the same as the main build plus that fix. github.com/Ryujinx/Ryujinx/pull/3063#issuecomment-1025058681