/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
- Aegislash (February 12)

>Current
- Trevenant has released!
- Minor events: serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: serebii.net/pokemonunite/patch.shtml

Previous /pug/ thread:

Attached: 3242342342.jpg (1920x1080, 262.19K)

First for uhhhhh idk.

soon... soon.

Attached: 324324324.jpg (820x579, 59.35K)

Who the fuck thought this slow smoke buff was a good idea? I'm immobile in every teamfight, starting to feel like a goddamn tower defense game

Its literally always been a tower defense game, now imagine if this game had minions.

is there anything that counters slow smoke?

X-Speed, also nice trips

My team runs in a straight line to their goal and dies, so basically the same thing.

Unstoppable (immune to hindrances) effects, like Machamp's Dynamic Punch.

not touching the visual aoe or peripheral area surrounding the visual aoe

Attached: d96.png (748x639, 270.71K)

and when they use it on top of you like a non-retard...?

Probably time to fight to the death.

the blurry posters could be speedsters?...

Attached: 1632355625474.png (369x310, 2.52K)

i was referring to how the hitbox for the smoke is larger than it appears user, not taking a jab at you.

Don't count on it

they appear to just be Tsareena

what are you supposed to do when zeraora uses wild charge on you? die?

first mistake is getting close to zeraora

but he is omnipresent, the moment he appears on screen he might as well already be 2 feet away from you, breathing down your neck, asking if you like furries

>implying zeraora doesn't just teleport behind you from enemy backlines and instant kills

If you see Zeraora on the screen just run and make sure he uses his abilities before you engage.
And then he either Volt Switch/Sparks away to escape or actually stays in to fight, heals off you with his autos, and then uses his skills to kill you anyway.
Zeraora's just an annoying shitsucker now matter how you spin it.

What if the support is hoopa?

Xspeed and full heal. Eject can leave the zone but I think you’re still slowed for a bit. Of course there’s also moves like feint, dynamic punch and shell smash that can get you out of it.

Add him

Attached: otah.png (904x639, 446.97K)

I hope it's Alcremie so I can have three thicc bitches in my possession (the other two being Wiggly and Blissey).

All rounder is Aeigislash
Support is Medicham
Attacker is Masquerain

Like other anons have said, x-speed and full heal both cure you of slow smoke

In the bottom of the attacker. Definitely a medicham. The ratio of the eyes to the silhouette makes it seem like the silhouette is the defending Pokémon. I believe it's there because it's a hint as to what it's predecessor, aka the support, is. the support is the only unite symbol that doesn't give you some sort of identifier so they needed someway to hint at it as they always do. Masquerain is literally known as the eyeball Pokémon and its wings are the perfect shape for the unite move. the only other thing it could be is mean look and as of now there is really no regular Pokémon move as a unite move so why would mean look be a unite move. As for aeigislash it's leaked unite move lines up perfectly with the icon for all-rounder

You heard it hear first folks. Don't come sucking my dick when the predictions are right

What a fuckin idiot I am. Here*

What mons do you all play just for fun? I want to try something new.

I've been having lots of fun chunking other squishies with Ninetales.
They think they can jump on me then BAM, 75% of their health is just fucking gone and they start runnin'. It's great.
Though I stop having fun if there's a Talonflame on the other team.

Lucario for the outplay potential

I'm actually a ninetales main so I need another suggestion. For talonflame, I started running x speed a few months back just to outrun fly. Slowsmoke being meta has made it even better.

Gengar

Masquerain is a special attacker who can use ranged moves which fits the pattern, and it uses it's eyes defensively thus why not have the move based around the Pokémon's most identifiable feature

They really need to make lane call tutorial, I keep seeing newbies use the quick chat.

Medicham's movesets for the VG actually line up fairly well for it to be a support. Also both Pokémon are from a generation that has very little representation. so why not? they blind sided us with trevenant. So maybe the blaziken leak pissed them off and they scraped it and decided to go a different way.

Looking for people to team with next season. Looking to get into top 100.

Wobbafett and blaziken are 3rd gen. So are medicham and masquerain

Support and Attacker - Support and Attacker

They're all greedent posters

>literally no one on my team is at zapdos except me and the enemy basically gets it for free
REEEEEEEEEE

What items do you use on ranged 'Zard?
Both battle and held I mean.

Attached: Smugzard.jpg (640x480, 32.5K)

please no more pink blobs

>wobbuffet
>third gen
Next you're gonna tell me gallade is gen 6.

Attached: 1620967751590.jpg (634x724, 23.64K)

sccpe. muscle, and buddy

i use eject or slow smoke

>get from beginner to veteran 4 in about a day
>stuck on vet 5 for about a week
I forgot how AWFUL the promotion matches are.
I swear they feel rigged to set you up to lose.

u got me. I legit thought it was gen 3. my B. I even checked Masquerain

I still stand by my predictions

Also give me all ur leaks

Razor Claw, Scope Lens, and Buddy Barrier.
Sometimes I'll swap out Razor for Muscle Band, but I really like having the slow whenever Slow Smoke's on cooldown.

It still amazes me that people to this day still think the likes of Skarmory and Wobbuffet are from Gen 3.
Did people really not encounter them at all during Gen 2?

More pink blobs so I can fill them with my white globs.
Of seed.

i'll accept audino

already an npc

oh fuck i forgot since i'm on vacation
i hope they'll break that pattern one day somehow

Then you're looking in the wrong place. But I would want to tryhard with a team, but availability to play probably wouldn't be the best.

Shut up and eat your cream.

Attached: alcremie-zamuzaza2.png (800x800, 176.5K)

Ok. You're not vietnamese tho are you?

What would it even be, Speedster? All-Rounder?

Gay

Sorry, bruddah.
Most of us suck at the game, on about the same level as the randoms we complain about.

Except me. I've carried shitters and beaten streamer stacks.

What's ur IGN?

I'm not too horrible I just don't believe meta is all that. It's all just copycatting what your streamers do

yes

So I have very little actual team play just soloq

Imagine if unite released a never seen before Pokemon for gen 9, could see this happening if gen 9 is based on china

I was thinking about that the other day since technically meltan debuted in pokemon go

Maybe if Unite was HUGE, they would entertain the idea of releasing a new Pokemon. Either that or pay PCI a big sum.

do we know the next battle pass skin(s) ? I missed out on Venu and absol is hot trash so i'd rather cut my nipples out than spend money for a skin

It’s cowboy Zeraora with cowboy Dragonite as the “buy in” skin

Attached: pokemon-unite-new-sheriff-in-town-battle-pass.png (1000x563, 1.19M)

there is nothing as constant than losing with a crustle on your team

even more than with a nigger on your team?

charizard and greedent are the two most fun characters in the game
greninja, blastoise, and talonflame are also very fun

Full Restore object when

Not enough big to do a "Meltan in Pokemon Go", but viable enough to do a "Manaphy Egg in Pokemon Rangers"

they really don't want people to buy the battle passes huh

Fuck I wasn't going to spend anymore money on this trash game but now I'm going to have to...

gonna sylveon my way into masters this time. last season was talonflame, poor bird got nerfed now :(

Talonflame is still way better than Sylveon though

>nerfed
Motherfucker is just as powerful as ever and even heals off of Aerial Ace now.
Shit's insane.

>3 days 10 hours remaining for this weeks log in bonuses
Wait does it reset on wednesday or something? And why doesn’t it show you your current progress? Like 4/5 days or something?

Just run brave bird you dumb nigger

Sylv can carry, but there are better options even if you're bad with the bird, let's be honest

>Sylv can't carry
ftfy

>10 posts in 7h
It's over

we're all taking the "don't play pokemon unite for 14 days" challenge, I've only got a week to go

Everyone's on a two-week vacation, brah.

occupied with Legends, sorry

Why?

You legitimately get a bunch of rewards for not playing the game for two weeks, including some exclusive shit that can't be obtained any other way.

I want to get a bunch of free stuff that I don't need and will probably never use

Seed Bomb or Razor Leaf as first pick for Bulbasaur down the lane? I've always taken leaf, but I see alot of players taking seed first.

Is seed bomb better with a level 30 muscle band?

Attached: 1641448301967.png (1410x1066, 1.19M)

Leaf slows you down but does more damage. Doesn't really matter in soloq

They just announced the don't play pokemon unite for 14 days bonus on official twitter. Are they trying to kill their own game?

Attached: Lucario ganks Tsareena in the jungle.jpg (1254x1037, 458.37K)

>get unique costume pieces if you don’t play for two weeks
>start an event where you have to log in every day to get free licenses/clothes
weird shit

Dead game, dead general

This is what you call a win-win situation. Unless you only log in at random, getting neither the returning bonus or event bonus.

rate this team comp (replace pidgeotto with talonflame)

>main account takes a break for the 14-day abstinence rewards
>alt account continues playing for the everyday bonus reward
Play both ways.

Kind of risky having that many 3 stage evos, it'll probably have a rough early game.

Solid 8/10 comp. Would make zard jungle over talonflame

What items should I use with Slowbro?

leftovers so you can live longer!
rocky helmet so you can send back all that damage you can take as slowbro!
shell bell so you can reduce your cooldown and get your stuns out faster!

The usual held items and your choice of slow smoke or poshun for the active item

Buddy barrier. I prefer eject button over smoke so you can jump in and just stop someone with almost no counterplay.

2035 1657 1812 1497 1852
2200 2095 2029 1861 1672
very nice matchmaking timi

Mime psychic needs to reset the cd of the other move or something.

There is no fucking reason for zera to get his unite at lvl10. How could timi miss such a retarded and easy zera fix. Maybe then he will be viable outside of soloq

Aren’t they temporary clothing

It's really kinda strange, it's not like his ult is obscenely good either

He still has the late bloomer moveset. The same shit snorlax lost like 2 months ago. It’s not just his unite.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

nah it's definitely big enough or they wouldn't have added it to the world championship

They did nerf Zeraora's entire moveset like twice in every move while buffing the competition.

where the fuck have you ever seen syl carry

it still shreds health yall just need to get goog

You are shitposting. Zera is undeniably trash tier in competitive play. He is a worse talon.

Wait, what's going on? I'm looking through all of the Unite socials and I'm not seeing anything.

use razor and muscle you'll output more damage overall

muscle hasn't helped much charizard since like last July and scope is the single most important item for it

GS, BB, and Aeos Cookie for infizard. damage output isn't as nutty but it's a lot harder to kill. perfect fit for jap strat becuase they have to focus you hard to stop you from scoring anything below 20. plus it's still doing 60k which is around your average attackers damage

scope isn't important unless ur doin the scope build. the increase for crits doesn't really effect damage output as much as you would expect. ur better off going for as much basic damage as you can and muscle/claw will get you there better than scope/claw

avg 70k compared to avg 76k. it's not huge but there is still a diff

especially during late game when their defense is almost 10k health

apparently you get a tsareena skin as ranked reward for season 3

Attached: FKSVbfbWYAIkS7Z.jpg (582x630, 91.29K)

for moves I'd do flamethrower and flare blitz. drop the flamethrower to get you speed. Immediately flare blitz stun them get your shield use the rest of flames speed to kite

or vice versa if you're engaging to kill

Would have been nice if they did that for the season with the musical theme instead.

nice

And this wasn't in the Musical season because...?

In ranked. Masters.
And whenever I play it :')

What build?

more like whenever you gay it

I guess I'll keep saving gacha rolls then

Quite simple, specs, glasses and focus band
Haven't experimented with battle items much but I use x speed

What about the moves?

MF/DK almost always

In the words of a crying Weedle: It's over.

Look at this one too

Attached: t_Tachie_Tsareena_02_93f69e7e6211d0d3.png (240x320, 116.57K)

With another mon releasing in February we'll most likely get a datamine of it and its moveset on Aegislash release.

How do you get that one?

But a proc of razor claw adds even less damage than a crit, and Charizard can reach over a 50% rate.

Muh list. Game feels like it's the most balanced it's ever been. I don't think anyone is S tier mandatory besides goss, maybe wiggly could be S.

Attached: 1037820.png (1140x408, 406.97K)

>just hit masters
>my teammates are still useless 50% of the time
I’m still happy to climb though.

Attached: CAA58AD5-C624-4A61-AB07-16F50B715333.jpg (904x536, 438.54K)

cope

No.
Since aegislash is already in this patch we won't get a new update until the next mon after it is released, just like always.

Just in time too, congrats.

I just got to Ultra 2.
Hopefully I'll get to Masters before the reset tomorrow.
Just to do it all again, lol.

>MFW Beedril confirmed

Attached: FKPTQH5WYAER3Xp.jpg (448x352, 14.34K)

>Specs Weedle
Bros... we fucking won.

I bought Decidueye. How do I win? Items and strats.

>I bought Decidueye
I'm sorry for your loss

>team surrenders four before zapdos
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 200% heavy.gif (444x250, 3.86M)

>Float Stone owl
>Rocky Helmet tree
Do redditors really?

Attached: 16h8e939ple81.jpg (1580x2400, 380.66K)

sauce?

>float stone
>ever
lmao. And I’m doubtful of Rocky Helmet being better than running muscle/barrier/shield

Does rocky helmet have a unique interaction with tree recoil moves or what?

From what I tested, doesn't seem like it.

I assume it will activate as your health drops from wood hammer/curse and Trevenant wants to be taking damage anyway, but it has an internal cooldown and getting hit with big burst damage still only procs it once so I can’t imagine it’s really that helpful

Shell bell is trash too

I dont even know if Rocky Helmet's trigger can activate off self damage, but Trevenant wouldn't even be able to activate it anyways except for a Wood Hammer at full HP. Helmet triggers at 10% max HP loss, and Wood Hammer drains 10% current HP. They're just retarded.

Shell bell could be worth it only when fully upgraded and used with a fully upgraded Energy Amp for maximum CD reduction, but even so that's only 9% which might occasionally make a difference but there are still more consistent and better options.

what else should i use on dive cram

I brought Shell Bell up to 30 after I had all the essential items and Energy Amp maxed already. Now I occassionally run the Bell/Amp combo on Ninetales. But I'm still unsure if there's really a point to it. I don't perform much worse, but not much better either. Just a bit of a gimmick for mons who aren't too well suited for an aggressive goal dunking play style.

Things that activate "out of combat" do have marginal relevance, like when you either die or TP to base, that's usually enough time to reactivate the item before you reach the end of your lane. That said, it's basically the only time they get a chance to activate. Leftovers obviously being literally unusable in any normal game.

There's a handy website called unitedb. Use it for builds, doesn't have every build but to my knowledge it doesn't have any trash builds like bell/amp on ninetales.

When you think Decidueye can't sink any lower, it always ends up falling lower.
What a disgrace of starter lmao

I just like to experiment around with some builds and mons to see for myself if I can tickle utility out of them, even if they aren't considered meta. Well, Bell/Amp has not awed me, I can't deny it. But it doesn't feel like the worst thing to run in the world.

Games been out a while now, we know whats shit. You can do good with garbage items, but that doesn't mean it's the items helping. Please at least dont bring that grief build in ranked.

Attached: 1073910.png (1140x408, 152.03K)

How many times should I use my unite move ideally? I can only get two maximum, at 5 minutes and 2 minutes for Zap

3 a game for most mons. But I'm a jungler main so I get unite early.

I find Sp Atk specs generally useful on support mons or Sp Attackers that have poor Sp. Atk caps. A much higher upside than Wise Glasses at least.

Name the mons

Blissey is sort of nice to play in the smokenigger meta

delusional

1 week without playing, 1 more week to go

Goss, Mime, Blissey, or pretty much any other Sp Attacker that actually has good conversions on their moves.

That outfit looks like something I would buy on discount for 60 gems.

Attached: 1444146633300s.jpg (125x124, 3.24K)

Maybe if you're an absolute trashbag Hyper Voice user, sure.

Attached: 1439861653234.png (1000x1000, 343.87K)

You wouldn't run special attack specs on any of those. Muscle band and buddy are mandatory on goss, 3rd item usually being score shield which is much more valuable. Mime uses choice specs for damage increase its more important to have early game and the rest being between buddy/shield/focus band. Blissey buddy/shield/focus. I'd only ever consider dropping score shield but then you wouldn't consistently get stacks, regardless it's not even worth it, the extra shield strength wouldn't be worth losing score shield.

>mystical fire users when there's more than a single enemy in the fight

Attached: 1589490439864.jpg (1024x1024, 71.42K)

I don't play him but I think mystical fire is better right now from what I've seen. The mobility is needed in this slow smoke meta

tested this myself when tree launched
self-damage doesn't proc rocky helmet lmao

My problem with MF is that while the mobility is nice the move damage is shit. In a 1v1 scenario it'll take several rounds of cooldowns to actually kill somebody, and the ideal situation of being cleanup in a gank just makes it a "win more" button instead of anything actually impactful. The biggest issue aside from the damage however is the targeting, both for full 5v5 teamfights and when trying to secure objectives. Now granted, I'm sure the intended combination is MF+DK, but draining kiss is also pretty underwhelming at the moment. I know Sylveon is generally considered to be "good" and balanced now, but I feel like I could be accomplishing a lot more as almost any other attacker even with the HV build.

>make a mon that derives all of its power from the spatk stat
>give it the worst spatk scaling out of ever special attacker
i hate china

MF Sylv's only niche is basically just cleaning up stragglers who think they can get away with a sliver of health.

Speeder. Attackers are typically long range user while speeders are close range.
>But what about Gengar?
Even though Gengar has long range moves like Shadow ball/Dream eater (best set) What holds it back is the required close combat basic attack. Timi really screwed over Gengar both in design and ability as it is the 1 Unite mon that has the worst ability and is a total joke

Forgot to add you to it as well.
>Speeder. Attackers are typically long range user while speeders are close range.
>But what about Gengar?
Even though Gengar has long range moves like Shadow ball/Dream eater (best set) What holds it back is the required close combat basic attack. Timi really screwed over Gengar both in design and ability as it is the 1 Unite mon that has the worst ability and is a total joke

Support is probably going to be either a Flying, Psychic or Fairy type.

Based

My main beef is the tracking for MF on mobs and enemies being complete shit. half the time the flames will just be present but not fire and if during a team fight if a mob spawned and ur fighting a enemy 1 of the flames will hit the mob and not prioritize the enemy in range.

Plus the scaling for Sylveon Sp-atk MF will eventually lose its early game advantage. Just give it a slight buff to HV,MF, and DK but calm mind is the only move that is perfectly balanced.

But smoke Slyveon is also beneficial for HV and team fights. Yes you lack mobility but you make up for it

Imagine if MF had an exploding mechanic where it dealt 100% to the main target and anywhere between 25%-50% to nearby foes.
At that point it'd just be a matter of the targeting going after the wrong targets.
That being said, I enjoyed playing Ahri in League back when she originally came out, and Sylv really just scratches that niche for me.

Attached: 1528446196870.jpg (700x740, 419.02K)

you can autoattack (or at least press it) to focus a target for the flames by the way

>I know Sylveon is generally considered to be "good" and balanced now
By whom? Reddit? Sylveon has been dogshit ever since the day 2 hotfix nerf.

Bring me the heads of the dirty motherfuckers that designed Pikachu.

Attached: AbsoluteTranquilFury.png (2500x2085, 1.7M)

idk who told u that but max rate is 30%

this is just blatantly wrong. completely influenced by the streamers. which not a lot of them have good fundamentals

You and everyone else who does this shit is wrong at it pisses me off so much. you get like maybe 5k more damage from muscle where as those specs give around 9-10k

Stop fucking using Muscle band on sp atk mons.

32k average damage gloss game instead of 25k average. big diff

>This
Timi needs to make new items and Sp atk mons need their own muscle band variation.

>LuisCarlos## on my team
>picks sylveon, feeds in lane and starts raging
>look at profile
>42% winrate over 800 games
>over 700 matches are Standard and barely 100 ranked matches
fucking spics
i didn't tally his winrate over ranked matches but it must have been abysmal. 42% winrate in standard battles is hilariously bad to begin with.

Charizard's ability gives it 20%. That's on top of it's 30% from just leveling.

TIMI just needs to buff Wise Glasses to fo that.

ok so ur telling me it's better to run around at 50% hp?

muscle band is safer AND it scales with level 3% of 10K hp is a lot

The enemy team was crushing us through the entire game. Should zap get another nerf? Because our team play CC while 2 attack zap wile the remaining 3 targeted the enemy

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-204404.png (1024x600, 212.27K)

Best build is fucking muscle band, razor claw, and attack weight don't even fucking @ me because I drop 110k and more in ranked matches

>crushing
>only up by 300
nah they deserved to lose

You get a lot out of your crits, and skipping Scope Lens is just stupid when he crits so much, even ignoring his ability.

how tf you only score 45 points by 2 min

zapdos isn't the problem
the dogshit players are the problem
protect your lead, control zapdos. it's easy. if they can't do that, they deserve to lose.

>While

no you really don't. ur getting maybe 20k damage and ur gonna die a lot more because you have to be low health for it to really even be worth it

I have scored less.

Attached: 2021111314544900_c.jpg (1280x720, 123.44K)

You guys are just idiots. There's a reason almost every eldegoss uses muscle band in competitive play. I guess the guys who are ranked top 100 and play all day everyday are just wrong and you random fuckheads are right

This was the enemy team

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-204417.png (1024x600, 211.37K)

monkey see monkey do. all the streamers do it. so everyone else does it. I have tested the numbers over and over

Not that user, but I've had games where the enemy guarded their goals so well there was hardly an opportunity to score.
Sometimes we'd get wiped out for trying.

enemy team did not allow us to push up since they were using smoke and we could barely do anything until we stayed alive at zap and split up the work between killing the enemy and killing zap.

when you follow people who don't fully understand how to utilize characters you get misinformed

Charizard is tied for the highest base crit rate in the game and exceeds all others with his ability. And you're telling me that you should just skip the only item you use for crits. It's not like you're roaming looking for fights at half HP. His ability just lets you dish out extra damage when you're in danger.

Prove it.

Yeah that is basically what happened to use. Absol kept stealing our farms and berries, while Machamp backed him up. Blissey kept the enemy team healthy , while Pika set up T-bolt Thunder traps for Greninja, Machamp, Absol to get kills. We rarely got to push up and lost both Drew and Rotom fights.

BRUH!!! I Have tested the shit. there is a reason I can drop 110k damage in RANKED MASTERS games. you do not need that scope unless you're planning on being right up on there ass which you shouldn't be fucking doing

it is a reckless item and not 100% mandatory for the fucker

how about I fuck your mother?

So if your in the lead, don't attack zap, kill the enemy. Makes sense I only ever had 2 matches when zap was not killed because both teams were focusing on killing each other 1st.

>Than Greendent sneaked away to dump a 100 points and we won.

Attached: Greedent.jpg (2160x1360, 386.94K)

exactly

don't attack zap period unless you have control over central

Yes user, the top ranked players who make it their business to be informed are wrong for using muscle band on goss. All of them. And you, are right.

ur fucking stupid bud. I'm just trying to help yall.

That is pretty hard with Randoms though.
Had a match when i was hiding in the bushes until my teammates respawn. A random joined me, than came out the bushes and attacked. The enemy team killed him easily than they went to the bushes our random came out of and killed me. We lost.

there is no reason to boost basics especially when its only 15 damage max

soloq is a different story. try your best. but eventually you will have to burn the bird

like congrats u put an extended mag on a pea shooter

Wow, what happened during that game? A AFK random/bot?

Timi really should put in a strategy guide/tips like this for noobs/new players.

how do you deal with brand new players in ranked besides just taking the L?

carry harder

use mons that can carry more. Soloq is hell but we have no choice.

Not unless we play together.

who are the carrymons? because I don't believe I have them lol.

You're just ignoring the 3% damage?

Dragonite, talon, cinderace, greninja and venusaur are the best carries in my opinion. But many others can carry well too.

Talonflame, Cinderace, Dragonite, Zeraora, Greninja

FOR BASIC ATTACKS! IT DOESNT DO AS MUCH AS BOOSTING SPECIAL

u are literally trying to just follow numbers and you can't there are real world factors to every single fucking thing in this game

You know what Eldegoss does a lot? Basic attacks. How much sp atk do you need to match 1 auto damage?

That said, I actually do run choice specs over muscle band.

EVERYTHING looks good on paper

half of what the specs give approx and its consistent and effects the damage way more

ur getting like 2 and a half basics per cooldown.
That's like 200 damage max. your moves do double that easily without the specs

and that's not even accounting for how many times ur gonna be too far to basic but perfect distance to use a move. more opportunities to attack with your moves. the only reason I would condone it is for farming and elde isnt a farmer anyway so

they test all this shit on bot matches and call it a day and that's what causes misconceptions. not every match is gonna work like a bot match

The rank 1 eldegoss with 3800+ wins/80% wr uses muscle band. I know another top 30 eldegoss player uses muscle band. But anonymous says its bad on him. Who do i listen to?

you should tally me banana

A 5-stack could run leftovers and rocky helmet and still pull similar win rates. Highest ratings don't actually mean much since solo and team aren't differentiated.

u can listen to whoever the fuck u want idgaf. I'm here to state my findings. bitch if you'd like but just because they're #1 doesn't mean they're perfect. I think ur streamers are fucking retarded. I watch number 1 matches and still cringe over the fact that they don't understand when to engage and when not or how to kite properly or fuck even basic strategy theory

Watching these morons play theyre lucky they aren't playing something more strategy based cause theyd be fucking lost

ok i got to 1800 rank masters, couldnt get past 1850 , was all soloQ . maybe next season ill make a friend or two and get to 2500+ ...

Read the fucking art of war and learn to play chess at a master level then come back to me.
Mfers still farm instead of engaging in winning fights because "the farms are more important": when ur gonna get fucking double the XP if not more from bashing the opposing Pokémon's head in

PLUS fucking lane advantage. mfers still try to score on goals when they have opposing pokemon at base waiting to jump. they all have shit timing and spatial awareness

pretty much perfect except I'd swap zard and champ

why is half this thread one tard replying to himself

Nah, champs early/lane game is better and both are about equal in late game and unite moves. I also saw that a champ carried and won in a tourney the other day

I've carried with zard plenty

nobody said zard cant carry

ur mom suck me good and hard through my jorts

it was implied

I think champ's got a better early game but zard's ability to hang back during lategame teamfights feels more impactful in the long run to me. Maybe I just need to see more champs in action.
I don't know where you came from but please go back

>fucking machamp in a
>tsareena in b
i stopped around the pla leaks but there is no way the nerf was this bad

how about you choke on a penis

Good for Champ the mon is underrated as hell and it can carry. But Closecombat/Submission is my favorite set even if anons hate it.

You're really fucking yourself not going new dynamic punch. The game is way too fast for submission these days.l

Yeah, I always run chop/punch.

>came back just in time to get both Lunar event and returning player bonus
>also reached Masters right before season ends
feels good mang

Just got to masters after picking the game up two weeks ago. Neat!

Attached: C2B95529-AA47-4289-B4C2-4B562E8BAC3B.jpg (1856x2226, 1.68M)

wowza that IS neato

My most played are Dragonite, Goss, Venasaur and Blissey. I’m looking forward to the new supporter!

Attached: B5507099-A847-4066-AFE4-7C4B24EFEDE7.png (734x1024, 1.22M)

The duality of man

rocky helmet procs when you receive damage equal to 10% of your max hp or more, but the returned damage doesn't scale with the % of damage you receive, instead it's 5% (at level 20) of the opponents max hp. also 2 second cooldown.

item is shit.

I fucking hate cinderace players. They're dogshit 90% of the time.

If A9 obtain a lower cooldown for its Unite would that make it better?

Man this playerbase is retarded

Yes, buffs with no downside make things better.

I know Rollout is inferior to Sing, but fuck man, it's too much fun plinking off the walls.

Mr mime bros

Why can't our team realize we are the only valuable player in the game?

Attached: mrmime.jpg (225x225, 8.61K)

He’s based but he sucks. If you’re good enough to be a good mime you would be a godly wiggly blissey or eldegoss.

Haven't played in according to the game 45 days and want to get back in. Is gardevoir still shit? How is machanp right now?

Is any other set actually worth using besides walls and slam? Psychic is just such a shit move they still haven't addressed. Guard Swap also will rarely give mime more defenses, and I doubt you want to swap with an allied squishy since you can just tank for them by keeping your stats.

both are good now. machamp is still a discount lucario though.

>beedrill

Attached: JNeUJDYGmTz8JVwr.jpg (932x932, 139.92K)

Swap/psychic +muscle band can be memed and you’re still supporting some with all the stuns but you may as well run psychic barrier

^confusion rather.

>melody exchange coins count towards weekly maximum
what the fuck were they smoking