I'm so sorry that sergey and coindesk fucked with your plan by putting out the blogpost and pulling the talk

i'm so sorry that sergey and coindesk fucked with your plan by putting out the blogpost and pulling the talk

Attached: B38AA095-9208-4F84-A7BC-DB3FCD7CB441.jpg (495x386, 177.01K)

>consensus will be a nothing burger
thanks for confirming now I dont need to watch it

THE TEAM OWE YOU NIGGERS NOTHING

The token is down from $54

Congrats on your pump from $6 to $8 tho

of course it was going to be a nothing burger you stupid nigger the team hyped the news to dump later on now the discord trannies are left holding the bag and they make threads like this to gloat

Attached: 1654655474511.png (739x1024, 641.95K)

You really think that guy whose whole responsibility is being a janitor of that telegram group knows anything about what the team is working on? He doesn’t know shit. I guarantee you that

he knew enough to start a rumour to dump into discord tranny buys that's for sure.

you sound like a little bitch.

where were the team when nexo fucked over anons?

they didnt lift a finger to help.

fuck you and fuck the team

>being this much of a retard

Makes sense since the discord trannies have been fudding since they were swingy linkies or aave liquidations.

I cant believe the team started this consensus rumor bought a fake time slot and now they want to laugh at the poor unfortunate discord trannies who lost out trying out new tech recommended by Chainlink insiders

buy the rumor sell the news or in this case start a rumor then sell the announcement early. looks like the team fucked over linkies again

What announcement? literally staking will be released in stages like they always do. they real betrayal was they lying about the Consensus "announcement"

Oh no no no he doubled down on insider trading

Attached: 1644477137814.gif (346x260, 1.86M)

LOOK AT HIS HEAD

Attached: InsideHerJosh.jpg (640x640, 43.91K)

KEK

Attached: 1652686925820.jpg (1000x1000, 108.17K)

Why are you blaming Josh you little piece of stool?

true josh shared Chris Barrett's post and played it off as alpha

No fuckin way that looks like wig is he Bulgarian?

newfag here from Any Forums what is it with Bulgarians and Chainlink?

Under the sea,
Under the sea.
Darling, it's better down where it's wetter,
Take it from me!

Up on the shore they work all day,
Out in the sun they slave away.
While we devoting, full-time to floating,
Under the sea!

LINK MARINES, ASSEMBLE!

We must buy to keep the price up. Sergey needs us. We MUST BUY THE TOKEN. Price is going up in 2 more weeks (follow the breadcrumbs Ari is a genius 4th revolution Sergey = SN) YOU must buy please convince family friends BLOODY BITCH WHORE CUNT BASTARD

ONLY BITCH BASTARD MANIPULATOR SAY BAD ABOUT CHAINLINK SIR PLEASE SHUT UP AND BUY NOW

Attached: 1654012787116.jpg (720x720, 34.92K)

SN=SN
Sergey Nazarov=Scamming Nigger