Another day...

>another day, another stepn thread detailing just how much changes they’re doing to make sure their little app actually survives the bear market If only they were this dedicated to make their little dapp actually good, you know?

Attached: 1654664146890.jpg (772x1000, 137.4K)

Lame to use the alpha gay like this kys jeet faggot.

yukio mishima never said that

muscles on asians look so fucking ugly

out of joke, investments like these are the best decision you can make in today's unpredictable market.

I prefer to invest in cheapies.

You are a plant-based food consumer, muscles are muscles, you don't bodyshame muscles

He was the last samurai on Japan? who's him?

>the alpha gay

Attached: 1604983728394.jpg (711x687, 76.93K)

watch a documentary or something retard, hes literally the homoerotic savior of japan

with stepn you only have to make an initial investment which you pay back after a few days, you exercise and you have to fix your sneakers from time to time.

no way. Yukio Mishima is the manliest man on Japan that could ever exist and you say that he's gay? maybe you're the gay here and you didnt known until know

move to earn is the new fit version of gamefi.

yukio is literally gay, newfag

exists a reason of this? the best bodybuilders are people that doesnt have mongoloid genes

it's still gamefi, it has everything a gamefi should have, you even have a shoe and accessory store in the app as in any game.

>exists a reason of this?
they have their own physical build, it's pure genetics.

gachimuchi

I hate bodybuilders, they're all gay and like to diarrhea everywhere due to their diet

asian genes sucks, that's why all of them look so rachitic
they are smart people but they are weak as well

Yeah okay read confessions of a mask, watch the documentary and see how he really is the most grandstanding attention seeking faggot on the planet. His ethos on bodybuilding and cultivating a body is based and he's a part of the reason i started excercising in my 20s. I like pussy user but if i was gay there would be nothing wrong with that.

Attached: 1231432535.jpg (540x290, 11.25K)

He was a literal faggot as in homosexual.