Hana Kimura killed herself because of Stardom and all Stardrones should do the same

Hana Kimura killed herself because of Stardom and all Stardrones should do the same

Attached: yuka.jpg (1344x2015, 235.51K)

What does that have to do with adorable granny in OP pic?

Obaa-san~

>Yuka Sakazaki wants to kill Stardrones personally.

Attached: yuka144359329_449565923075480_136465891347714339_n.jpg (564x689, 41.07K)

Attached: 1587597054344m.jpg (1024x1024, 176.85K)

She killed herself because of N*tflix and F*ji TV

That are linked to stardrones, user is the same ai they all use

Only low caste retards do console wars.
YWN know what it's like to watch joshi and be comfy.

Okay agua.

>N*tflix and F*ji TV are linked to Stardom
You Sir are retarded

Yuka [65 years old]

you never question what do they mean when they say, this algorithm selected this video?

yt

Natsupoi buried this old grandma into a seething shoot forever kek. Yuka knows Natsupoi was right

KEK WHAT A CUTE GRANNY

You never question that you sound like a retard?

Reminder that OP is not actually a TJPW fan and only used a picture of Yuka to further divide joshifriends and spread more retarded console war shit

I feel like most of us can sense that in here. The OP has a serious mental illness or something because nobody with a sane mind does the stuff that they do all-day everyday on this board.

Life sounds simpler if you don't know but in practive makes the complexity even more scary, as you wonder what paths can something take

what you usually find is a retard who travelled that path already

Attached: 113be410ee73a2217158a99aade2ef4f.jpg (365x456, 33.99K)

There was some sperg in an anti-Stardom thread earlier who was spewing absolute vitriol. Just every post laden with seethe. I know waifufags are generally mentally ill as a rule of thumb, but I can't imagine someone getting so worked up over joshi of all things.

Probably the same guy who kept making fake /Stardom/ generals yesterday then just talking to himself until they got deleted