House crash begins!

First 6 figure price drops have begun!!! 150K below Redfin estimate!!!

If you bought between 2021-2022 why did you buy the top?

Attached: 394A9DC8-C14C-4861-BE49-85163922D8BA.jpg (750x668, 398.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

audacy.com/krld/news/state/rockwall-county-named-the-richest-county-in-texas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>living anywhere in DFW area north of 380

I bet that neigborhood will be 70% pajeet just like Frisco and Prosper are in about 15 years. Every town north of Dallas is filled with a different ethnicity like layers on a shitty cake.

Because I sold my other two houses at the top, so I needed a new house to live in. I’m still living in a 650K house with a mortgage of 220K. It can crash -50% for all I care, it just means less property tax for me.

Currently I’m really suffering from my successful investment in real estate back in 2014. You should show some compassion.

Unless you're in Florida lol get fucked me :o

>benis

Attached: 1644094877645.jpg (1920x1080, 373.7K)

Those same investments would have done 100x better in crypto

Wow, only half a million dollars, what a steal!

That's why the smart user's live in Rockwall County.

audacy.com/krld/news/state/rockwall-county-named-the-richest-county-in-texas

People are delusional to believe a house of cardboard and plaster is worth $500k. I see houses half this size being sold for $600k in the PNW. I just won't buy it

Back then I was a university graduate, who wasn’t able to get a 300K loan for a highly volatile asset. I was able to get a 300K mortgage for real estate with zero down payment (lived paycheck to paycheck back then).

The state is like 40% white, what else would you expect?

kek all these people saying "I bought my house for $400k now it's worth $1,000,000".

Yeah and I'm gonna buy it from you next year for $350k you stupid fucks

Yes and your 3% down payment daddy gave you would’ve netted you more in crypto regardless

bought the top. 25% over asking in cash.
got 25 acres, modern home, tractor, ATV, pond, solar, and will spend the rest of my life being as self-reliant as i like and cozy in my sanctuary with my wife and dogs.
i don't give a shit if my property value goes to $100. never selling.

>the financial institutions will help me fuck myself for life, but not improve my life
you don't say
good job btw keep following your emotions

I regret buying last year. I paid far too much. With the inflation price increases I'm barely able to save a dollar and it's pretty stressful to imagine it getting worse. If it keeps going like this or if I lose my job I will be underwater pretty quickly. I hope everything gets better soon.

tippy top buyers I don't feel so good.

Attached: t.png (2332x1110, 302.04K)

> Expecting a 60% price drop in a year
You have to stop drinking the cope juice user.

Attached: C1027E0D-E872-4B21-BABA-BE25CB0AC3A7.jpg (2121x912, 269.46K)

Rockwall is better. Decent balance of location and price, even with everything doubling since 2020, it's not completely unreasonable to live to there. Population is growing super fast though, and there's bad highways. Might become absolute traffic hell in ten years since everything out east is all residential.

I just want to see sub-300k houses again that aren't 1200sqft shoe boxes in a drivable distance from Dallas. Fuck commuting for an hour or more every day. Time is better than money.

>homes going up faster than link holders
>home literally outpacing inflation, wages, gold and all asset prices on earth
>home goes up harder than anything post global pandemic in a proxy war during a supply chain crisis

Attached: 3EC9BAC1-3CC3-4344-BFF0-52F360E77C47.jpg (1125x1655, 321.95K)

PLS CRASH I NEED A HOUSE

Not a burger, I’m from the Netherlands. I need zero euros to get a mortgage as long as the home I am buying is new. If it had an owner I would have needed some of my own money. Crazy, huh?

this. lol lmao.

Depending on when you bought in 2021/early 2022 when rates were still rock bottom, you have so much free money that you can stand a 20% drop… if you sold the top, congrats. I have $1M in equity in house I purchased on 2014. I could have sold and purchased a few businesses to increase my income but I’d be doubling my cost of living renting a similar home now…rates are never going to be that low any time soon.

It's worth $120,000 at most.

Don’t worry. Houses in Japan are deflationary because of the populating decline. The same population decline we’ll have soon

They removed 6 acres from the listing and dropped the price. The homes in this area are still increasing in value. I live east of that town. Demand hasn't slowed much, still new retards introducing themselves on the community facebook every day.

I will singlehandedly reverse the population decline with my dick

Still 150K below Redfin estimate. And still couldn’t sell for 50K below its last sale in December. The crash is real

Japan has a population decline because it takes in little to no immigrants, the jewish government of the US has ballooned the population of this country by hundreds of millions in a few decades by importing the entire third world here and they won't ever stop.

I might by tired, but what the hell are the units for 'Month's Supply'?

White population decline. Not shitskin population decline. Pajeet owns two houses in Prosper, one in Frisco and works at a big tech job in Plano along with Muhammad and Chang. Meanwhile in Dallas, Juanita has seven kids and gets so much in benefits that she's moving to Richardson where Muhammad's house is.

Attached: killme.png (1628x1174, 1.56M)

Attached: 1654725571832.png (1600x1073, 241.91K)

>The months' supply is the ratio of new houses for sale to new houses sold. This statistic provides an indication of the size of the new for-sale inventory in relation to the number of new houses currently being sold. The months' supply indicates how long the current new for-sale inventory would last given the current sales rate if no additional new houses were built.

When line go up houses no sell

This. Housing market can't crash. It will go forever up.

just means the bubble is even bigger there kek

lol, you poor sod just do something as simple as looking up population growth and comparing it to house prices

no, contrary to your belief population has not doubled in the US in 3 years

Stay strong and vote blue, brother. We just need to build back better.

>Every town north of Dallas is filled with a different ethnicity like layers on a shitty cake
plano is alright if you wana slam chinese and viet poon with daddy problems

This, the world is actually starting to undergo population collapse. You think there's all those job openings because no one wants to work? No, the economy outpaced the actual amount of people in it

It's not making any appreciable difference in my shithole state
FUCK YANKS