Ethereum

Is the current price for ETH good to buy in?

What do you think about the merge? They say it'll undergo a "triple halving" and switching to PoS will massively reduce newly created ETH. Is this true or just bs?

Attached: ethereum-1-780x405[1].png (780x405, 20.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/chart/ethersupplygrowth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would be true, the total mining reward would be NULL from here and I heard they ll double the beacon chain reward, so instead of 8-12k minted/day It would be 3.5-4k/day minus the eip fee burn aka slightly deflationary.
Only question is wen this 40 pounds nigger will release it IF EVER.

Attached: Vitafrog.png (1163x2048, 3.13M)

etherscan.io/chart/ethersupplygrowth forgot the link, do some math kids!

The entire market will crash 90%. Buy when it does.

If the nigga wanna be legit and not a lying nigger again, they should do this before 120m total supply.

you stake eth to get... more eth. the yield stays constant even if the usd price goes down.

it still has no inherent value, like every other cryptocurrency

this
All that "triple halving" is only bullish during the bull market, not when there are less and less buyers.

That is nice and all, but not the question.

So you're saying we should buy when btc goes to 3k and eth goes to $100?

I'm saying if you wanted to buy, that would be the best time to

BTC is overvalued against Alts and ETH is overvalued against Bitcoin

ETH is possibly the worst buy on the market among legit projects.

yapp, please sell it!

ropesten test net merge was successful today. 2 more testnets and than mainnet merge

Buy ADA instead. Superior chain with superior leader, Charles Hoskinson.

I was here in 16("pos is at the corner")
ll see my fren!

>Is the current price for ETH good to buy in?
Since everyone else is trolling I'm going to give you an honest straight forward answer. Going forward, It's possible the price could go down but it may also go up depending on how things play out.

They didnt have testnet merges back then. it is c oming for real this time. Its no easy easy task , no other blockchain has attempted it before, so many things could go wrong, when there is $200B at stake

Yes.

Attached: Doh Nutkinson.jpg (2000x2288, 438.19K)

Twas much less than 200b in stake and VB literally talked about "POS is months away", just like now, if btc dive another 40% they ll never release.

Attached: 1654706599088.jpg (587x505, 82.42K)

I know it my heart it will dip further.
I know in my heart PoS will send it past ATH.

Attached: pooinloo.png (613x567, 299.92K)