Is Solana officially a meme chain?

Is Solana officially a meme chain?
If not, what else does it need?

Attached: Solanoff.jpg (735x982, 648.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

status.solana.com/
docs.solana.com/running-validator/validator-reqs
twitter.com/dominic_w/status/1489209790324789251
twitter.com/dominic_w/status/1489211419337924608
twitter.com/dominic_w/status/1489212196810903552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More outages so someone makes a website like your picture.

can we stop spreading this shity fud? i can't take this anymore, I don't want to see people posting screenshots of solana validators getting onto discord to fix my dead chain

Attached: 1622188825876.jpg (526x506, 45.21K)

was it not a meme chain before?
why would anyone not call it a meme knowing what mainnet beta is NOT capable of?
how can someone force himself to invest in solana?

for some reason, it's still in the top 10 by mcap. you tell me.
imagine being the discord mod

Attached: mainnet beta.jpg (1280x480, 49.33K)

Solana it's literally the chain who tries to look good and go full expensive, but their style it's crap and also completely falls when they try to flex their traits

Friendly reminder that ever since Any Forums was invaded by normies the general consensus hasn’t been right about a single coin. Any Forums has time and time again shit on this project and >muh downtime Leddit FUD is going to keep board denizens from making money from SOL. SOL has more going for it than arguably any other L1 (exception being ETH, but even then is it even a question whether ETH could come anywhere close to being a host chain for any SOL apps (e.g., Serum and Orca).

It (not even considering the fundamentals (e.g., usage, transactions, adoption)) stands to reason that it is therefore worth looking into.

Do you invest with your brain or your heart? answer that question and you will know

>lmao solana competing with avax to be the double spend chain

The fact that it is a meme chain is what makes it sustainable.

fuck im losing some money. hope it recovers

> I don't want to see people posting screenshots of solana validators getting onto discord to fix my dead chain
Ask and you shall receive.

Attached: solana-proof-of-discord.png (600x893, 97.51K)

coin and price aside, why can't solana have a 100% uptime. it can't be this hard to fix.

Lol, don't tell me it's down again

Is pic related really the only thing this "top 10 by mcap" coin has to offer? How underwhelming when it's supposed to be """better""" than ETH lol.

Attached: solana in a nutshell.jpg (1361x735, 95.13K)

Almost:
"Degraded performance
Investigating - Solana mainnet-beta is currently experiencing degraded performance.
Jun 8, 16:45 UTC"
-- status.solana.com/

Aren’t enough validators because atm it’s cost prohibitive to run a node.

Also no fee markets so lots of DDOS/spamming activity which can lead to blind spots.

The downtime is a symptom of the fact that there’s a tremendous amount of activity on the chain, which could be seen as a silver lining. It’s the only chain atm that can handle the transaction volume of dapps like Serum and Orca

Could a bunch of rival validators stroll in and restart the network whilst these guys are messing about or nah?

In theory yes, assuming they meet the requirements: docs.solana.com/running-validator/validator-reqs
You would also need to outnumber the honest nodes (by 2:3) once they come back online in order to have them accept your version of history:
- twitter.com/dominic_w/status/1489209790324789251
- twitter.com/dominic_w/status/1489211419337924608
- twitter.com/dominic_w/status/1489212196810903552

t. very interesting.

Is more like a McDonald's ice cream machine

When was solana ever not a meme? They use fucking consensus-by-discord to run their systems.

SQLANA