federalreserve.gov/newsevents/calendar.htm
investing.com/dividends-calendar/
cmegroup.com/trading/interest-rates/countdown-to-fomc.html

>Misc:
squeezemetrics.com/monitor
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com

Previous thread

Attached: 1654481548743.webm (640x480, 2.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xHJrBdr6UNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S&P more like poop and pee.

everything seemed decent..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE ARE GOING BACK TO 400 BY EOW

Attached: 1565973082029.jpg (915x744, 107.1K)

assblasted poors in here will try to convince you how you should invest your money as if they know what they are talking about.

Attached: 1648437754280.jpg (616x606, 64.66K)

So, red day tomorrow then green day Friday?

Attached: 1598330084934.png (925x676, 377.26K)

yeah yeah stocks, stocks
what did you think of last night's Leia show?

guess who's gonna win the week

Attached: snib.png (1000x768, 1.09M)

Everything is priced in except for my next move. The market doesn't even know what my next move is and thus it hasn't been priced in.

oil sisters.... not like this....

Attached: FFqPf_VagAUEbG6.jpg (2500x1048, 1.57M)

if op's image of a lawn gets deleted im going to kill myself.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 15641107943992.jpg (349x491, 11.4K)

Well it's a webm of a crash

WTF is happening in the market? Everything is going down now. But Oil is going up? Why is bond yield also going up? holy crap im gonna lose all my money...

>SHIT AND PISS
>GAY PARTY
>MONKEY PEE
>SIGA
>SOGA
>SOGAY
>SO GAY

Attached: monkey wear.jpg (480x726, 79.16K)

>Leia
Nah, she's got that beef thing going. Now, Xev is where it's at.

This is very cute!

i bought a DJI FPV (digital), it's pretty neat

>mfw today
even a power hour can't save us now

Attached: 1619199454538.jpg (1662x2273, 1.05M)

Attached: soon8.jpg (800x599, 268.45K)

>Oh no not muh SOXL c-ACK!

Attached: 1627519416026.webm (545x574, 1.48M)

"SIGGERS" ARE YOU SLURPING UP THIS DIP

Attached: 1654651363275.jpg (558x191, 70.49K)

They discovered a reservoir of sophisticated oil in Ohio. Crude oil is going to $0.

Don't tear their family apart by picking favorites.

Also OIL?

Just watched a movie and checked in on the market. Why are all my energy stocks getting heemed at the moment? What the fuck did you guys do?

mortgage application rates are down another 6.5% but I still get the feeling us goyim will never get a housing crash to buy cheapies

Attached: 1653247560407.jpg (823x507, 54.03K)

any word on the mother lode of full conductors?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 2.40.10 PM.png (1232x638, 109.61K)

I just can't stop winning. Also with emergency production for solar batteries being tariff free for the next 24 months. What solar cell production companies in SEA should we invest in?

BRUH I CAN SEE WHY IT'S SOXL TRANNIES AND NOT SOXL CHADS NOW
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nice jewish market

Attached: 91Dmen4KHQL._SL1504.jpg (980x1370, 208.17K)

XOM predictions?

I grabbed a few more. I’ve been buying every red day for a couple of weeks.

Why is China pumping today ?

oh no its 2008 all over again

Attached: FMo8OGoVcAA1Dr3.jpg (1448x2048, 195.21K)

>POV: you're a SIGA baggie

Attached: 1654032016627.png (393x309, 129.42K)

I'm not having fun today. At least SIDU is pumping.

Attached: 1653322937242.png (419x613, 465.58K)

This shits so fucking hard to trade Jesus Christ. If you’re losing money, remember to live laugh love and we’re all going to be fighting the chinese for a cup of water at the end of the day anyway

So anons from previous thread talking about shorting oil.....do you think that we'll see a supply shock (i.e. WTI crash) within 2022?

thread will probably get deleted again

hmm where have I seen this before...

have you been living under a rock for the past six months?
oil is going up because wars and enviroretards and shit
yields are going up because of the fed
everything else is going down because high oil and high yields are bad for the economy

Demand destruction. The economy is already in a recession

I went to the gym and got some food. Market tanks. What the fuck happened?

Attached: 1654297980453.webm (576x1024, 1.85M)

what the actual fuck

Attached: 1611102049852.jpg (550x550, 78.44K)

MONKEY MAN gonna go APE SHIT ON YOU BROTHA!! WATCCHU GONNA DO WHEN MONKEY PEPE RUNS POX ALL OVER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

My country is doing the same thing. The solution to the affordability crisis is to make it cheaper to RENT not to lever everyone up to the fuking tits in debt regardless of their income level.

great, now ask joe biden for some drilling licenses and permission to open up more refineries.
>sorry user, I just shidded my pants, what were you saying?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 6.40.46 PM.png (229x290, 25.81K)

250 by eoy next year. No lie. They will replace Microsoft and Apple. The US petrodollar hegemony has been threatened which is why all funds and corps are pouring money into them.
It will be a soft landing. At most a 20% drop over a few years with a rapid recovery. And not in all areas. Certain areas will continue to increase albeit more slowly.

>JPOW_softlanding.jpg

Guess who is not down 7% today......................................

Attached: youngberniem.png (1728x1448, 1.16M)

>LIV gave DeChambeau $100,000,000.00
Man, that could buy a lot of SOXL.

I know there's many blakpepo itt. If you qualify for this please take full advantage of this. That's the least you could do to bring down the system.

Demand destruction is what caused oil to crash in 2008, isnt it?

KSCP got a school contract in Florida. Nice baby!

Attached: 70E3348C-8511-46FE-B0C7-C07A7BAFD30F.jpg (707x533, 290.18K)

>Run up 9%
>Retrace 2%
>When the market is down 1%

Attached: I Dunno, Man.jpg (3307x2196, 1.16M)

Oil at $120 means these lil camel jockeys are the richest "people" in the world

Attached: 2v1rjh.png (720x401, 193.7K)

UP DOWN SIDEWAYS RINSE AND REPEAT

Attached: 090316_r18261_p604.jpg (720x1080, 184.77K)

Can I see some like this but with the tiddies out? I’m getting tired of being blue balled by smg

>What solar cell production companies in SEA should we invest in?
The tariffs aren't affecting SEA production. Because there is no SEA production. They're literally just dropshipping Chink panels glazed in Uighyer blood.

Reminder that I will always make fun of SIGA retards for buying a stock because of gay sex

I sold my DRV and bought more REK. It seems comfiest. I got so burnt fucking with soxl I'mma avoid the leverage for now.

More Jewbs

It's literally the Saudi government funding this. That's nothing, imagine the fed funding the NFL. That's what tier the LIV tour is on.

Wait am I supposed to buy bonds when interests rates are high or low?

Attached: 1650760167320.jpg (622x350, 27.47K)

I GOT SCAMMED BY A BUNCH OF...

SIGGER MONKEYS??

I used to date a Jewish girl and often told her 6 million was not enough

So I wonder what the fundamental value of SIGA is, assuming gaypox has r0 = 1 from today
its not going to double or anything, but would the mcap stay at its current elevated level, or drop 10%, or drop back down to $6 per share or what

even a modest real growth in business from the existing cases could make selling puts safe..

Attached: 1401108178947.jpg (362x346, 37.55K)

I am up 2$ on my SIGA. You fags better get to fucking

Lol I had a Jewish (well, half jewish, just looked like a normal annoying white guy) guy tell me that Jews are the most oppressed race in the history of mankind, even more so than blacks due to perpetual enslavery, systemic oppression in ghettos, and genocide.

This was at the heels of a conversation about how much money LMT and RTX get because of Israeli defense contracts

Buy when the rates are high. People selling their bonds now that they are finally getting some yield are full-blown retards. They probably post here.

PLEASE

High.

youtu.be/xHJrBdr6UNc

Attached: file.png (1280x960, 1.11M)

SHort this shirt faggots
WIll back here in 2 months

Attached: asdqw.png (1554x867, 82.65K)

The problem is we don’t know the actual R0 since it has a huge 2 week incubation time

Soi liberal jews (95% of the j*ws in america) are the most fucking annoying people on the planet

Where are you getting all these bigot monkey rumors? The APE-vine?

You are probably a monkey that sells potato chips because you look like a CHIP-Munk

Attached: tenor.png (360x346, 141.61K)

It's a Jews natural instinct to bring up the Holocaust unsolicited. Any group of people that has to have not one, but two organizations dedicated to silencing any criticism of them isn't innocent.

Niggers still need to eat. How do you think the majority of food and goods move around the US? Not to mention the Chinese still make a lot of stuff and need oil to do it.

No, there will be no demand destruction. People will just bitch and pay the prices. It isn’t even that bad yet.

Go kys retard.