I want to make something very clear to all of you no poolers

I want to make something very clear to all of you no poolers

>YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STAKE IN V.01

Sergey clearly wrote this will be opened to the link community and sponsors let's be really clear buyin at the ICO and being 50x up does NOT make you part of the community you should be licking his feet. Only current node operators like linkpool and community supporters like Aave, uni etc will have access to the staking rewards no go cry in a corner

Attached: 1654582310692.png (739x438, 140.76K)

>you should be licking his feet
Already am faggot

What’s the point in having a small group of giants partaking in the alert. Better off letting the dedicated neets do that job and a lot of them will provide security

you sound very upset. sounds like you're the one crying.

Don't care, not selling. Everybody who is profiting from chainlink technology will be living his feet and we will unironically reach new highs when all is said and done. Dare I say, 1000 eoy?

Yeah sure because neets are a beacon of reliability and responsiveness thanks for your input

They will want to decentralize da steaks. Probably ico buyers are early enough. I'd also think steaks are capped to avoid centralization. 25mil is not a lot tho so we'll see. 70mil might be enough to get some 2018 bros in too

>go cry in a corner
says the absolute faggot sperging out over other people's joy
Get ahold of yourself. You're acting like a scorned woman

>horsepool
i'll just use one of their competitors with better returns when they inevitably show up :)

Three womyn (he/she) from the discord have already kys over the staking news. They thought they controlled the entire market, and committed suicide the moment they realized that they were completely irrelevant. Do you think that’s funny or something?

As if Stan will be autistic enough to watch the price feeds for incorrect information like the neets here

>Only current node operators like linkpool and community supporters like Aave, uni etc will have access to the staking rewards

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WE'RE MAKING IT

Yes keep waiting bro, 2 more weeks ;)

Listen retard. Everyone that stakes is v0.1 is literally staking in one(1) DON. The ETH/USD price feed. I’ll let you figure out what will happen as more DONs begin accepting stake.

>Linkpool tards screeching as they're token becomes increasingly useless

You love to see it.

Attached: 1608978370445.png (480x480, 47.97K)

Token not needed meme was meant for lpl all along

Didnt one of the founders quit and market dump all his tokens or you guys dont talk about that anymore? Fuckin poolers man

V.01 is a boring ETH-feed. Staking gets interesting when node revenues start getting shared with stakers. Why? Because revenue spikes with market- (or later informational-) volatility, as in pic related. With a revenue share, stakers will continually be earning, but they will also have the opportunity to 'win big' by gambling on feeds in which they expect there to be a surge in activity. Which will be fun.

Attached: 1654596606259.png (847x424, 26.4K)

Token not needed. Dont need ur middle man scam.

>yeah Uhh you need to buy double of our random useless scam coin of the amount of the actual project, link you want to stake!

So if you have 10k link worth 90k, in order to get 5% apy on that, you need to purchase 90k worth of our shitcoin so you can make 200$ a month on your link staking.

HAHAHHAHAHHA what a ridiculous business model, you really think sergey will allow this?
What sane person wouldn't just use that extra 90k to buy more link, the actual main token which makes all of this possible.

Lpl shills are total idiots, just trying to shill their garbage literal who shitcoin which has 20k daily volume because nobody cares about this irrelevent grift

You hold linkpool

I only hold link, Lpl unneeded, there will be hundreds of node providers in competition with them competing for peoples link since the nodes need link for priority