Mods are deleting link effort posting while leaving all the scam threads up

Mods are deleting link effort posting while leaving all the scam threads up
Link staking is the most significant board event in biz history for the past 5 years and they are suppressing it
You know what this means
My first Ari Juels contract on the blockchain will be solely dedicated to hunt down he who does it for free in minecraft, fortnite, elden ring and tetris VR, no metaverse hideout will be left unturned until this unholy Bulgarian tranny nigger has been found and his ugly head taken off his grotesque fat sack of shit body and put on a spike which will then be stickied for all of eternity
This is the year

Attached: 1654701686276.jpg (225x225, 7.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/biz/thread/49454640/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Our success is all we need and it’s happening

how about you stick to one thread? Make a general and fuck off.

Then u are suppose to compete with them by buying link and opening more competitions

Chainlink fixes this

what's relevant is threads like these being pruned instantly

archived.moe/biz/thread/49454640/

What a disgrace this board has turned into

maybe the mods are doing their jobs and filtering out post from the team

Stfu you filthy nigger

based

imagine being a jannie on this board for over half a decade consuming all of the alpha that's been dropped on link knowing full well that the combined stacks of everyone here is well in the tens of millions and thinking that you can just delete perfectly legitimate link threads in perpetuity with absolutely zero consequences

Attached: 1612468616201.png (341x279, 278.74K)

these "legitimate" threads are nothing more than futile and desperate shilling attempts trying to severely downplay the absolute nothinburger that "staking roadmap" has been
>just hold for 3 more years bro
fuck you, thanks for this exit pump though

>Make a general and fuck off.

Oh yeah that's what Any Forums needs, another general.
Fuck off cancer.

you're right, Any Forums just needs more never ending spamming of link shill/fudposting
fuck off tranny retard

>nothing more than futile and desperate shilling attempts trying to severely downplay the absolute nothinburger that "staking roadmap" has been
learn to speak english next time you post on my website, shitskin

chainlink is a scam

fuck off disgusting shill
no matter how many shitposts you make no one is buying your bags
enjoy watching your 6 figure unrealized gains evaporating in the coming months while you keep shilling your dead vaporware shitcoin
all fields

LINK is not new tech, a hidden gem, or a coming 10-100x. LINK is mainstream and is in Twitter roasties bio. It’s a corporate entity now, so Sergey has to dump another 750k LINK to hire talent managers and diversity officers. LINK hasn’t been the biz token for a year. Just sell anons... i-i-iit’s over. It was a good ride.

Attached: sad.jpg (526x506, 45.21K)

keep crying faggot
rent free until the end of time

Attached: 1639613209195.png (559x499, 607.52K)

It's over bros, Chainlink won, the WEF won, the Schwablord won, globohomo™ won. Linkies will now rule the world and we will be their slaves. Ii-i-it's over.. we can never win.

Attached: 1654703863411.jpg (223x221, 16.06K)

I’ll hostile takeover this place and turn it into a Link discussion board. I’m not even joking

One of us have to be willing to work for free

lol good one

I just reposted it for you

I’m a master multitasker.

Maybe it's because you're literally spamming it with multiple new threads retard