Is Sean Oliver a cuck? He always talks about black guys having big penises and better rythm

Is Sean Oliver a cuck? He always talks about black guys having big penises and better rythm.

Attached: 8657224-1601367540425-12fb591d7a4a.jpg (3000x3000, 885.07K)

How's it being a cuck to speak straight up fax

Just a jew.

That’s just the way white American men behave

he's not British though

Nah Sean is based, he's dropped multiple hard N's in his shoots..
He's equal opportunity as well, he included a BWC in the WITB game..

I think he did it ironically at first and then slowly became a one of the guys that he was making fun of.
I'm pretty sure everyone on bloomcore general we have actual cucks posting BBC and piictures of Hobbs an people that do it as a joke not realizing they are in the same group

>real life BBC poster
>best shoot channel
Nah this lil niggas based

Nobody said he was, sperg

Black guys do have bigger penises and better rhythm. Nobody would dispute this. White people have better jobs and homes. Asians are better at mathematics. Some things are just facts, user.

>best shoots in the business
nah, he's good

Sean Oliver was and always will be based

Americans are the ones obsessed with black men and their trouser snakes.

americans think that niggers are superior that's why they give them kikes niggerball contracts and let them fuck their women

This nigga carnied hundreds of legends out of their stories for like $200 a pop for 10 years straight right before podcast paydays became a thing.

>OI GUV DID YA HEAR ARSENAL JUST GOT NGUBU ON LOAN FOR 300 MILLION M8

Not really he hits on the other side too, like when he said to hall imagine if hogan was cheating with a black girl and called her a nigger

Every interview he did was trying to find out about wrestlers' dicks.

i am not white and sure as hell not a fuckin anglo i used to love football (soccer) because it's like a religion outside of the us but since the redpilled goddammit i can't describe how much i hate the fuckin thing

Hahahah. Blacks have no larger dicks then anyone else. I feel bad for black men. All the pressure to have a big wee wee. Then they buy Magnum rubbers and they are too large!! Then then fall off and get the ghetto slut pregnant.

Oh yeah you're a Faggot Jew too.

Nah he’s just a liberal

Kek europoors really do be like that fr no cap

Attached: 1647910411785.webm (720x528, 1.83M)