Waves closed at $8 today…. Is there any hope for 10 in the near future…?

Waves closed at $8 today…. Is there any hope for 10 in the near future…?

Attached: 16581721813713.jpg (720x935, 131.73K)

That's exactly what are you going to start eating if you keep buying altcoins, OP

>Is there any hope for 10 in the near future…?
a week ago it was at $10.

waves is a constant of pain and joy, it will rise again.

waves is currently an unstable coin until they manage to fix the liquidity problems.

That's pasta with ketchup and mayonnaise... doesn't seems to be a bad deal desu

and microplastics, don't forget you live in a shithole rakesh

>imagine feeding your goat pasta.

He literally eats better than I do.

human food is bad for animals, in fact it is fucking negligence.

youre failing as a human being then, you literally can make money with anything, you need to stop being a lazy retard

>Is there any hope for 10 in the near future…?
yes, in a couple of weeks it will go back up to 10 usd, it is always the same, its price is around 8-10 usd.

Why do you think that is an unstable coin? Is just a coin with not so much capitalization passing through a bear market. That's what is happening

As with SOLANA before falling brutally to 40 usd.

Solana is a hopeless case.

I keep holding the coin, I honestly feel it is a good cheap investment currently.

let waves die

Attached: 626.png (720x717, 565K)

Okay mr entrepreneur, show us ur folio

Why? Its literally coming back to life

This. Solana is going to dump thanks to the unstability of the network. I don't know why the dev's from Solana didn't fix that issue yet. That's something related to the servers that they are using or what? That's something that I don't know lmao

I will do exactly the opposite

>Waves closed at $8 today…. Is there any hope for 10 in the near future…?
Sure, but remember that Sasha is a jew and a ponzi connoisseur

My dog's about to turn 15. Never ate a smidgen of table scraps. He never even liked dog treats. He's eaten nothing but Pedigree canned dog food his whole life. Lately I've been giving him some sardines too.

he cute