/wfg/-WiFi General

Battle-Trade-Raids
Not a thread for hacks, please make your own thread

Attached: BA6E661F-431F-4074-AD09-C75C9A6F6CA1.jpg (1280x720, 221.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CKf89Q9G
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Aight, looked like we had 3 in the last thread for multi battles, maybe I miss counted. But I'm in, so who else we got?

Also I'm down to do 6v6 in swsh

I'm down

For multi battles or 6v6?

Multis

Ready for multis in about 20 minutes if there’s enough interest

Bump

FT: pastebin.com/CKf89Q9G

LF: any breedjects in apricorns i might not have

Attached: 1612727049623.gif (75x86, 270.12K)

Bump

Bump

I’d like to do a 6v6 with someone, based on the premise I’m trying out new mons, some of which are total shitmons that are objectively competitively inferior. Others that are not necessarily low-tier, but are using a different move set/ability combo to their typical meta or smogon set.

Why do you relentlessly bump? I haven’t seen you battle with anyone on this thread for weeks now.

>Why do you relentlessly bump?
To keep the thread from archiving.

No, why do you specifically do it? I understand how Any Forums works.
I’m asking what are you getting from this thread? There are no BDSP battles, and practically no conversation. Why do you want the thread to stay up? Are you hoping people come back to battle on BDSP? It’s already totally dead, and tomorrow PLA drops commercially.

I really fucking need a foreign vulpix for masuda hatching. (I am north america)
Can someone please let me know if they can trade one and let me know what you would like. I will be forever grateful.

Attached: 37vulpix1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 142.56K)

I was asleep but I'm back for 6v6.

How tryhard will your team be? I don't mind eating a loss to have a go with some of my funny new 'mons, but I don't want it to be a waste of time for you. I can put together a more substantial team too.
Do you use restricted mons/ubers?

game?

Bump

Is my question too uncomfortable for you to answer?

So it is more or less a ou team, sorry if that is try hard. It's designed to highlight my shiny dragupult. However I've seen some big holes in my team with some online experience (Lack of means of punishing bulky steals). I'm up to battle whatever you bring, but sorry my team is rather meta.

You don't need to apologise. I wasn't intending to use tryhard in a derogatory sense. Just wanted to be clear on what kind of battle it was going to be.
If you're happy to do a run against some experimental mons with very little synergy first, I can try and give you a more challenging match following it?

Absolutely, I'm down for the battle. Let's use this posts number as our code.

Will join in one minute. Just going to set a BR team

Dynamax or no dynamax? I have no preference

I'm also indifferent.

Sorry I opened with it then

np. Laying Psychic terrain with a Drag is a smart play.

I probably shouldn't have. It makes my team that much more op. I'm Also down to run this match up with out it. Sorry for grabbing nuke against that mushroom right away

Also nice shiny duraludon. I love me some good dragons

Holy fuck, the read

Holy shit that read. And even if it was simply a strong defensive measure

Welp. I thought Metal Burst was a decreased priority move. Suddenly running this cat doesn't make much sense to me.

Yeah, it's over for me. got nothing left. Toxic spikes was an important play there.

50 base speed is enough to underspeef enough mons, but yeah it is the catch all it seems. I like it on sableye. But it's dogged on zamazenta.

Isn't*

And I'm up for more battles however we'd agree on them

I have time for one more. I'll go with a stronger team this time though. Are you happy for me to run a Zacian, or do you want me to pick a different set?

You're good due. Fine by me

Kinda want to abandon the game now.
Toxic missing was not something I was mentally prepared for.

The mirror dynamax. You understand the importance of this turn, lol

I already answered itYou just didn’t bother to read.

For attention.

It's obvious since he manually puts his name in the OP. Names in OPs must be entered manually and are never automatic. It serves no purpose other then to say "hey, im here". There have been attentionwhores that come and ago from /wfg/ since forever though and he probably will get bored eventually.

Can't believe Hex is only doing that much. Tox really is a tank.

>Light Screen
had completely forgotten desu

Grimm screens is becoming one of my favorite techs

Been here for two years and I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon.

Attached: E6C82BE2-B57C-4538-8436-6F5EBB728C55.jpg (750x742, 601.43K)

GG Luke.
That was an exciting game. If I hadn't free-switched into Zacian, I don't think I'd have pulled it off.

Well you do like your attention, so...go ahead and reply to this with your usual macros

Attached: 1629287330579.jpg (234x249, 6.86K)

Nice battle red, I'm pretty sure you won that with out the timer, but with a battle so close that you deserves to win outright the 20 minute timer is so hateful. I also really wanted to see the damage that banded grassy glide would have done to Ninetales there. Or at least see if paralysis would have done me in. I was also really proud of how I handled T-tar/fero in the early game to deny hazards. But that was a lot of fun dude. I'm looking forward to more single battles in the future.

The fact that me simply posting and bumping to help keep the thread alive is really funny

I will reply to you with this image, it’s my background. Toni Kukoc, Bulls legend. It’s a new one and not one I usually use.

Attached: A92AE7FC-F362-4161-8E9C-8773D771D5E8.jpg (750x1281, 358.6K)

I realized in hindsight like right before I saw your prediction that I needed to predict and steel wing into the ninetales. Funny how that meme for the other days multi battles was a prophecy

Attached: 1643219853655.jpg (1280x720, 315.04K)

>he's doubling down and blogging now

ok

You aren’t a Toni Kukoc fan? That’s a shame.

Not Mathew, but it's all about Luol Deng.

Attached: img_1_1639093518278.jpg (720x960, 59.39K)

You did a great job of seeing off Tyran and Ferro early on. It really demoralised me, as I said at the time when Ferro went. If it weren't for some risky fucking ditto manoeuvres, you might have swept a decent chuck of my team with Tornadus. I was quite happy matching up Tyran against Grimm, but it didn't play out as well as I'd hoped.
The Zacian switch into Drag was unlucky for you, and to be honest, I expected you to switch back out again because I saw no way of that not being a OHKO, and I doubted you had a move that was going to significantly hurt sword dog.
I'd like to think a win was on the cards for me. Maybe Rilla could have finished off Ninetails remaining HP with a single gg, but if it didn't, there was no way back for you.
Not sure of it's moveset, so I can't be sure whether or not Ditto would have finished him in 5 moves. I didn't realise Ditto was going to reap the benefits of Tornadus' Regenerator though, so thankfully it was waiting with most of its HP left.

Are you retarded? I answered that question, and presented you with a subsequent question.
What interest do you have in stopping the thread from archiving? No one here is particularly friendly or chatty with you. No one here is battling with you anymore now that the gen4 remakes are dead.
You just start a new thread with your injected OU team screenshots every time, instead of letting a new thread spawn when people are around to actually talk in one.
I don't get it dude. Is it some abstract form of trolling? From where I'm sitting, it doesn't look that fun.

That’s based as well user

>gets mad and goes off topic
kek

>What interest do you have in stopping the thread from archiving?
So a new one doesn’t have to be made every 6 hours and only get 15-20 bumps?
>I don't get it dude. Is it some abstract form of trolling?
I posted one word Bump, when the thread falls through the catalog to keep it alive. If you call that trolling then I don’t know what else to tell you bro.

Attached: 9AD62F69-CEED-4241-97F1-989CEBF4EB9D.jpg (750x401, 268.39K)

Even if Rilla took ninetales it wouldn't have taken out ditto rilla when it was banded into grassy glide. You could have just clicked u-turn into me until I was dead. But I was curious about what damage it could do into ninetales, stupid timer. Also that is an awesome discovery about ditto and regenerator. Thanks for the knowledge. Good game dude

Tell him, 'yes it is abstract trolling' even if it isn't true. It'll blow his fucking mind and any retort there after will read like hot air.

trip back on matt

I'll drop the fuck out of Perrserker and see if I can get a replacement for next time. I have a couple more mons bred but not trained, so next time I won't have to fall back on to my stronk team.

Attached: ishygddt.png (359x255, 213.83K)

That doesn't read like Matt at all new guy. Dude didn't even know to immediately serve you with, 'I know you are but what am I'. Clearly that was the appropriate Any Forums response. And look st you already steaming up the thread. Gg brah!

Attached: image000000(30).jpg (720x772, 94.53K)

Perserker is the shit. Steely spirit metal burst is a dope tech. But yeah it's not so easy to pull off. And I am curious about the damage drag's life orb psychic fangs would do to Amoungus as a non d-max move. I'm going to have to go Calc it.

All you're doing is dissecting your original answer. I have plainly told you I understand the mechanics of Any Forums. I understand that bumping the thread keeps it available on the catalog.
I'm asking why you personally care whether or not the thread is alive. What do you get out of being in this thread? If the thread were to disappear, what difference would it make to you individually? Why would you even make a new thread? What do you hope will be discussed in these threads that you consistently make?

Spent a fuck ton of time hunting for a pikachu, got her shiny but only now did i realise that she won't have access to Volt Tackle
Why am i so dumb?

Pardon I ment to
>you
>you

I even EV trained them, I'M SO DUMB

I may well drop the shroom also. I've never really liked it, but felt obliged to try it out because of how effective others seem to be with it.
Can you not breed it into another pikachu then share it as an egg move in the day care?

Not the troll, but I have been meaning to tell you politely for a while that taking your name off the op is a good idea in general. And it'll prevent some of the antagonism you're receiving. Not that that's the reason to do it, but you should still do it.

He's just doing it out of a mixture of spite and attention.

oh man, thanks a ton, i didn't even know that mechanic existed

I've always disliked the mushroom too, but regenetator spore is awesome and I'll eventually have to train one too. Looking forward to more battles. I'll be developing my team and more teams as well.

Used to use Mushroom as rage powder bait to have snorlax set up belly drum+Gluttony on the Ippapa berry. The G Max Snorlax would use g max replenish, get the health back whilst Ammoungus used Rage Powder so the opp couldn’t touch it.

Then I’d switch in grimm when mushroom fainted and set up screens

One of my favorite sets back in the day. Won me many battles, if you battled me you would know what I’m taking about.

Starting to miss swsh, maybe I will start playing again. That was my main game.

If I’m able to find my charger than I will play later tonight.

Attached: D336719C-CBDF-4BCD-B0B7-EB4E91A01162.jpg (743x454, 383.25K)

So basically yes I am going to play swsh again. Unfortunately not bdsp I hated that meta and everything about it. Don’t know how I won matchs

so are you in for multis or nah

Yes. Assuming they are going on at the time I will be posting.

I'm using Heracross in my current playthrough of Crystal and i'm wondering if rock smash is better than reversal or vice versa for a fighting-type move

there's no other relevant threads so i'll ask here

Attached: 1637039636046.jpg (640x640, 55.08K)

Reversal is better if he's your only physical attacker and you plan for him to stay in the fights long enough for the bonus with low health to be valuable
Rock Smash is better if you are willing to roll the dice on that Def down that might not even matter because you'll probably kill each individual mon in a trainer battle pretty easily
I would personally take Reversal since it doesn't rely as much on RNG but remember that it can't even crit

>another player for multis
based if true

Bump

Bump

So multi battles?

After I get home from bowling

Any kind user willing to trade me a female Goomy for essentially nothing in return? It's my first time playing through Sword and I want to hatch a Goomy for my team early on.

Attached: aw_yeeAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (427x427, 20.62K)

Bump

I just check my shield copy and I don't have any of the Goomey I need in gen 7 on that copy. I'm about to bust out my 3ds and move one up for you. So give me a little bit and yeah I'll have one for you.

Alright I've got your Goomy ready to trade whenever you're ready. We can trade using this posts number

>share it as an egg move
Seems like this doesn't work since Volt Tackle is not technically an Egg move
or maybe i'm just doing it wrong, do i just leave one pikachu with 3 moves and another one with volt tackle for the first one to get it and then just walk around for a few steps?

The Pikachu that is to be learning it's have a free move slot. Have it forget a move and that empty slot should become volt tackle after a little bit of walking around.

Bump

Thanks user, ready any time. In-game name is M

My bad I didn't mean to quit the trade. I had my game just sitting there and I picked it up seeing you I itiated the trade and accidentally canceled. Let's try again same code. Sorry user. I have your goomy

Thanks a million.

Attached: would.png (321x322, 38.74K)

Gladly dude, enjoy

didn't work sadly, maybe i need more braincells

It makes more sense for you to get some use out if it then to keep it trapped in my bred box in sun. Maybe at the end if your journey we'll have the privilege of battling. So best of luck with swsh

No you may be right that it's a special move. I am unsure user

They're both terrible. TERRIBLE options. Suck it up and teach him Megahorn, Earthquake and Return. Except Megahorn comes at like level 50-something for him I cant remember. Maybe you'll get lucky and get a decent atk power physical coverage hidden power but thats it.

Spare any apriballs?

So, to be clear, the situation you have is that there’s your shiny Pikachu, which has three moves and an empty slot, and then also another Pikachu which knows volt tackle? You’ve put them both into daycare together, and the shiny one isn’t learning the move?

yep, i was going to try it with other egg moves too to see if it's due to Volt Tackle's unique properties but i kinda don't want to grind out another pichu into pikachu evo right now

Multi battles now?

Heading home. Hopefully I can find my charger cause I haven’t played my switch in like a month

Fair, seems like you have some time, we still need 2 more.

Found my charger and my switch is charging

I would have liked to, but it’s probably a no for me tonight. Sorry lads.

> However, Volt Tackle is not an Egg Move, and cannot be passed down by simply breeding with a parent that knows the move. The only way for Pichu to hatch knowing Volt Tackle is for one of the parents to hold a Light Ball.

I’m sorry dude. I didn’t know. That sucks.

My switch has charged, 1/4 on multis

2/4

Does anyone have a non-english ditto with maybe 3-4 perfect IVs? I'm looking to restart and would like one to make breeding easier. I don't have a lot to trade, but I can try to offer something decent at least.

BDSP or SwSh?

BDSP, sorry.

I have a 6IV foreign ditto I could trade you. Do you have any bottle caps, ability patches, apriballs, or good TMs?

The only thing I might have is TMs, the other stuff I never got.

Do you have a Shadow Ball TM? Also, are you on Pearl? I could really use a glameow if so

I am on pearl. I also have one Shadow Ball Tm, so I could give it to a Glameow. Is the ditto legit? Hope you don't mind me asking.

I believe so, it's not shiny or anything. Full disclosure, it was traded to me but I don't need it anymore (another person traded me another one) and figured i could pass it on...If you're still willing to trade, would you be able to catch the glameow in a heal ball?

Sure, I can do that.

Awesome, thank you! I'll wait in this post number

3/4 if still doing it

Might take a bit, Haven't seen one yet, but I have Normal types boosted

I'm still around. I assume, pardon, Mathew is still around.

One more for multi battles pls!

No worries! Let me know when you're ready and I'll hop back in

The first thing I found was a male Purugly, I can keep looking if that isn't good enough. Egg move is Fake Tears.

That's perfectly fine! I'm gonna breed it for a shiny anyway! Meet you in this post #

Awesome, thanks! I appreciate the Destiny Knot too, it's such a pain in the ass to get.

i am still here

No problem! Thanks for the purugly and TM! Best of luck with your breeding endeavors

Bump

Bump

Hey I can play PLA now

Yeah boi, any reason to disable auto save in this game? It was the first prompt, but I can't imagine. Not like I'm soft reseting for nature or ball, right?

I'm looking for a cherubi in Legends Arceus

Does anyone have one that they're willing to trade me? I can offer an alpha drifloon or criketune

anyone want a Hisuin Zorua for their playthrough?

If you find a shiny you can save immediately and try to catch it as many times as you want (it will be there when you reload), that's the only reason

On legends arceas, trade and trade back real quick? Code is 04211995

Attached: RDT_20220119_2114083382152631095283108.png (692x961, 562.94K)

Me please, 04211995. Also trade back Graveler

Eh fuck it, ignore the 2 above posts, thread is dead at this hour

Bump

Are Pokémon shiny in the over world this time around?

Is it possible to ask someone to redeem my shiny SWSH zacian code in their own game and then give it back?

Are they still able to be received? That window hasn't closed

Email says they'll expire next month.

Very cool, I hope someone can help you then

You’d need to find someone who hadn’t already received it, or that was willing to start a new savegame and play up until the point mystery gift and trading is available.

Almost got swept by a Rapidash. My Level 9 Rowlet and 3 shinx didn’t stand a chance.

So I settled for Ponyta

Bump

Rowlet
Starly
Shinx
Ponyta
Buizel
Cascoon
That’s my main squad as of right now. Cascoon is getting replaced as soon as it evolves. That slot goes to Pokémon that I need to evolve anyways.

Anyone got any love balls in BDSP?
Or does anyone know where I can feasibly get at least one to dupe?
Limiting pokeball variants to Amazon preorders was retarded.

I got one of each and duped to 450 for all of them. Do you have any aprimons?

The game is hardly engaging me. It has me excited for like a minute then I'm back to open goals like interact too much with shitmons in the obsidian fieldlands. The lack of maintained interest has me consistently checking the mons I'm ev training in the isle evelup in gen 7 because I'm training them to ribbon and move up to gen 8 for comp. That feels more fruitful and gratifying. Training knock off Kartana's and roost Buzzwoles has lucked me into a handful of shiny wormhole mons and also lead me to Heatran. So I have some cool mons to bring to comp soon. But I am still grinding Arceus. We'll see if my interest peaks.

Playing PLA right now:

Does anyone have an H Zorua or a Goomy I could have for my playthrough? I don't have anything right now except for early game shitmons.

Attached: september_image_set__01____pg_02_by_skwidbone_ddfulcm-pre.jpg (521x877, 112.41K)

I’ve grown attached to my shitmons. Rowlet and Starly make quite the duo

I really only planned on using the new Hissuan forms/mons exclusively for this game. I've done so many playthroughs with Staraptor, Luxray, Eeveelutions, etc. that I'm pretty burnt out from using them.

Hopefully i can find some od the new mons soon to liven things up a bit.

Does anyone have a H-Qwilfish they can send me? I only have shitmons but i wanna use it early in my playthru.

I have a fast ball charmander I can breed really quick but that's the only other apriball mon i have in the game besides a moon ball Gligar.

Looking to trade a 5IV Impish female Pachirisu with Run Away or Pickup and 4 EMs (Rollout, Follow Me, Flail, Covet) in a Dusk Ball for any 5IV male in the Field or Fairy egg group in BDSP. I’ll throw in a 4IV male Pachi or Ekans too if you’d like.

Attached: 7EE16DC8-1614-4818-B291-A1E3DC1F8BAB.gif (498x371, 1004.73K)

Bump

Looking to trade for a high (5ish) IV foreign language ditto, but have no idea what a balanced offer for it would be. Would a Zacian 3IV (D,B,B,B,D,D) be viable to trade for it? (in sword)

Would any one playing PLA like to trade a Pokemon? Something under level thirty. I don't care what I just want to try trading..

why is this thread so slow? does pla not have online or is everyone else in a different thread?

Everyone is too focused on the new release and also Legends only has trading with no battling so there isn't a lot of incentive for specific trading

is PLA multiplayer

Does anyone have an oshawott or a fire stone they can trade me?

I can offer a shiny wurmple, alpha drifblim, alpha sycther, porygon, weavile or magnemite

not sure how this shit works can I trade you from sword? if so yes

You cant trade from mainline games to PLA. Thank you though user

see

man, gay game 0/10

Anyone?

Yes

you still need a Fire stone? I don't know how you can trade items in this game though

So all wild Pokémon can just run away at Will now?
Right now I don’t give a fuck because it’s only Starly and Shinx, but if I find a rare or shiny mon and it runs away I’ll be mighty pissed off.

so are there bdsp trade lists being shared?
or is it still just that one weird guy spamming bump and the occasional multi? im looking to trade apricorns

They did that in LGPE at least the easy shiny hunt methods make up for it

Bump

Bump

I will give you a diito free. Sword/sheild still has a few active poke genning discords

Hey, can someone help evolve my Scyther and Haunter in BDSP?

I can trade you a legit shiny zacian. I have one on my alt character

bdsp is dead now user

Hi I’ve about filled my Pokédex in sword, I just need the ones from shield to complete it. I got the online service tonight to try to do it but every link trade immediately cancels on me, can anyone trade me the shield exclusives? They can me level one or whatever I just need for the Pokédex

sure

Bump

Yep

You still up? What do you want for it?

Bump

Fell asleep. I dont need anything. Im just gonna use a bot to make me a replacement. You can have the orginal

Post LC?

Ok im im getting online? You prefer an english or french zacian?

>49477215
ill wait for you at code 1234 1776

English would be nice.

Ok im still waiting @ 1234 1776
My ign is Aero

my bad i forgot to connect online.

My IGN is Glaive.

You still up?

Did you get it?

Yes. Thanks.

Bump

Sorry about the late reply, I fell asleep, but are you still available?

sure

Is anybody willing to trade me a Ditto in BDSP? IVs don’t matter I just want to breed. For trade I have a shiny Starly I randomly found while playing

Attached: DAA5B73E-4950-4F7F-ACCA-468D00D02474.jpg (354x346, 31.26K)

gib starly

OK, setting up a room now, code is my original post.

IGN is Ian

can you name it ;_;7

How do I do that?

go to a name rater in eterna city

They already have names, Spooky and Sciss.

haha sorry i thought you were someone else

code again

jeez man theres a couple things off about those mons but i guess its just an ingame playthrough, right?

Yep.

Thanks bro!

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker(3).gif (403x292, 2.65M)

Anybody have a spare Indeedee F with Psychic Surge? Can't get one in Sword.

I can trade one in like 8 hours. If no one comes to you. I just started work.

Anyone have a 6v6 uber rental team to lend? Trying out some strats against a buddy.

Can someone tell me if people still make money off selling Pokémon on amazon and eBay through “trades”? Like is they still a thing? I remember seeing this being discussed before on vp

yeah back in gen 6 at the start
now its piss easy to get a team for anyone who cares and you'll be workin on whole teams for 3 bucks at most if you actually find someone

can anybody help me trade/trade back my haunter in legends?

Just started PLA. Any chance anyone could trade me a Gible for my early playthrough?

Attached: GIBLE.png (762x762, 411.59K)

Thanks user just saw your reply. I've setup a trade 1943 1066 ingame name is mero. sorry on the delayed response

Srry I feel asleep. Do you have a ditto?

yea but im at the store
can you name it and what ball is it in

>can you name it and what ball is it in
The ditto? Name it Ditty and have it in a regular pokeball

shit gotta go, I'll setup the trade tomorrow.

oh i meant like the starly
can you name it?

Oh, sure I can name it.

name it ;_;7

Anybody have a clefairy they can trade in PLA?

Done

code?

Thank you so much man!

Ok set up a meeting time and your time zone. Otherwise well keep missing each other

does any one want to trade on PLA. dont care what just want to try it out. i just beat ursaluna

I can trade with you bro. Do you have a Qwilfish you'd be willing to trade?

i dont have one, the best thing i have is a damn floatzel. i will try and find one for you though

Let me know, king. I'm just at the Kleavor fight, I'm not sure how far in Ursaluna or Qwilfish are

Bump

although not wifi related, i doubt any other general could answer this, could any of you with:
2 gba units
2 gba link cables
2 gb/gbc games(rby/gsc)
test the following?
"through an undocumented technique, third generation Game Link Cables can still be used to link Game Boy or Game Boy Color games by using two cables, connecting the purple section of each cable into the other cable’s hub, and using the grey ends to connect to each system."
thank you, it this works im sure a fair amount of people will keep that in mind for later use, if it doesn't... oh well
also photo of the setup working(if it does work) would be appreciated.

bump

anyone?

I know this isn't not really the correct thread but I have two questions
>What are the uncommon and rare/hard to find Pokemon in PLA?
>What are the rare or hard to find evolution items in PLA?

Isn’t there literally a thread called PLA questions rn?
Good fucking luck bro. I’m one of what seems to be very few boomers that were around for gen1 on this board. I care well for my hardware, and don’t sell games once I’m done with them. The idea you’re gonna find someone with all the necessary kit in working condition to test this out for you seems very optimistic to me…

>seems very optimistic to me…
i mean, i had to try, you know?

Bump