GriftersRus purchases 130k car

While the baggies he continues to string along watch their portfolios descend to new lows, George purchased a 2022 Tesla X Plaid.

Attached: Screenshot_20220607-222530_YouTube.jpg (1079x753, 435.53K)

He's back to doing car reviews LOL

shaming a man for reviewing one of the best economic investments of our time. ngmi

and here I am eating noodles. Betrayed. I thought we were all george. but he lied. they all lied. He was only ever in it for himself.

*Shaming a permabull for injecting noobs with hopium everyday while their bags bleed as he buys an overpriced piece of metal from musk

Attached: 1654215067096.png (382x390, 186.6K)

Attached: 6F1C9D94-9BB6-4BB7-BA84-2301BC1C81AF.png (1000x848, 22.78K)

Lmao this guy just loves throwing money away.

How does this faggot have so many subscribers? Are there really that many utter retards that fall for his bullshit?

but all-in dcaing works

Imagine buying an overpriced of junk which doors will fall out in 3 years

why is everyone who buys a tesla the absolute worst people of society

EH GONGO EP

>dee cee ayes into Luna at $1-$0.50
>starts every crypto stream reading marketwatch US stock headlines
>switches to cars and legos

bihcoin gon go up

Kek

Nothing like flexing on the plebs when your finances (ad revenue and sponsorhips) are at a high.

Wasn't he already rich before the crypto channel anyway?

i don't know who that guy is
but anyone who watches youtube for investment advice deserves to be scammed
let alone some guy who looks like a mongoloid

What a boring fucking car to buy

He lost money when bitcoin went through last bear market and panic sold the bottom like every single wojack then btc just pump back the price he bought, he become a permabull.

this sad, alcoholic nigger still pushing the "whale games" meme then he says leveragefags are causing btcoiners to panic sell which isn't true either. well, which one is it? leveragefags are causing the most damage and exchanges are banking off these retards

Attached: whalish gaems.jpg (800x450, 35.1K)