I need the opinion from a fellow schizo

Chainlink is making it so only OGs can stake. We've been under relentless assault for years now. Countless amounts of campaigns and suppression to try to make us sell.
I fear that they've finally given up on this tactic and decided to hurt Chainlinks reputation in the short term to steal those Link from us.
What are your thoughts?

Attached: 1624399433568.gif (664x597, 238.46K)

Please tell me if I am misinterpreting something. But it looks like V.01 is going to be super limited. In other words probably something most Any Forums holders wont be able to participate in. They say they are opening it up a little in the months following release, but not by much. So the average Any Forums holder probably wont be able to get in until V 1.0 and there is no telling when that releases

They're limiting V.01 to early holders only, which are all Any Forums holders. This is why I feel like we're being targeted here.

To add to this it doesnt necessarily seem to me like its just "oh this guy has been holding 1k link since 2017" more so only big time whale wallets with tons of tokens.

big dad likes us, and we like him..
the FUD is still from anons who bought OMG in the last bear market and never recovered their sanity from the money skelly

Attached: 1613077444110.jpg (269x386, 36.77K)

I think it was a bad idea to buy nfts, now I have no idea what to do with this shit.

How well they know who the OGs are
wallet transaction dates?
cus I basically held my LINK on Binance until they kicked us burgers off the platform

They will only take cold wallets not what’s on exchanges

you might want to try again and look at lovelace, I think the sociopaths want to turn the nfts into "experiences"

It was the first thing I thought of. Specifically they want early token holders and specifically there's no loss protection. They want our linkies.

Attached: gravelcoin.jpg (748x952, 179.55K)

no racist incels threatening to shoot up crypto events if they take our linkies problem solved

This was also my thought. They will have to pry my stinky links from my cold dead hands

v0.1 will be gimped
v1.0 would be opening the floodgates

Makes me not want to put all my 4k links in the v.01 pool. Maybe 750 at the most.

there is no slashing in v0.1 unless im misunderstanding something

Attached: 61AA667A-9B99-4D5C-8E4B-A11336ABF400.jpg (828x515, 128.08K)

this is an impressive level of cynicism and distrust
maybe sergey is just looking out for us
he was a bitcoin guy from way back, he gets it and how we had a rough last year

likely they want to make sure there's no zero-day exploit that drains 8 million link from the pool

Nice dubs but Sergey isn’t looking out for us. This was never our coin, it was Theirs. They don’t want us to make it. We only got this opportunity because of Their karmic beliefs. We have to stay vigilant.

>this is an impressive level of cynicism and distrust
checked. and with good reason. they hate anons

Glad to see a few other anons as schizo as me.
I think I'm going to wait until v1.0 to stake. I unironically think they're out to take my Link and are willing to shoot their foot to get it

Wisdom of kek. I think most OGs would find it very suspicious. There is a chance we can loose our linkies

staking is coming, but sec got destroyed by cripple lawyers
I don't know which schizos to trust