What the fuck don't nurses make a shitload of money??

What the fuck don't nurses make a shitload of money??

Attached: 1619739522626.webm (320x568, 650.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2006/12/20/6654607/fat-bacteria-in-human-guts-tied-to-obesity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are they living beyond their means?

They only make like $25/hr

I hate them bros

nurses can easily make 6 figures on 6 months salary if they're travel/ER/ICU/OB

*During Covid

It's getting back to normal now

And they're getting six figures because they don't get benefits

I have never met a woman that isn't completely irresponsible with money. Not a single one. It drives me up the fucking wall. It's not like most men are much better, but every so often you meet a man who fucking gets it. You can't just buy whatever the fuck you want you dumb fucks. You need to budget and think about your inflow and outflow. It's not cute, it's not funny, it's not fun. Live within in your means, assholes. Cut the shit.

only the hot nurses deserve six figures, whats funny is the hot ones also already made millions off onlyfans

disney plus, daily starbucks and avocado toast

Webms work on iPhones now!? Fuck yeah.

this is old, but it always struck me.
why would you allow a creature with such little self-control (obvious from a surface glance) any kind of power over you in a vulnerable state?

i would be scambling to escape a situation where you subject me to the will of a creature so obviously and heinously retarded.
why the fuck would i allow a pig to administer medicine? this cunt cant regulate food or money for themselves when their life depends on it.
why would i let them regulate anything regarding the health of myself or my family..

They spend every cent they earn, its just the type of mentality they have and live.

Im guessing they're more CNAs than RNs

My Jap wife makes $350k a year and her purse is 10 years old and from H&M. I have to buy her new panties because she is so tight and my coom leaks out of her and stains the little pad area.

they actually deserve less. teachers too.

I know a management tier RN who is this retarded with money. Still living paycheck to paycheck after almost a decade where she started at $30/hr, now making almost $45. She went to credit counselling last year and got her credit cards settled for like $0.50c on the dollar and closed the accounts.

This. There are a bunch of different levels of people that call themselves 'nurses' these cows probably took a basic reading and match class to qualify foe the job. They are glorified ass wipers and alarm clocks to remind people to take their meds and turn them over

kek

You niggers need to meet some RNs, they're generally a bit hotter with better upbringings (families who can pay for 4 yrs of school) but end up almost exactly as retarded as any LPNs or CNAs or whatever.

Lmao aweeee only 1 small little pea drop of cum? LOL cuck I cum 15mL+ hand her over her boy she ain’t being satisfied at all

i get that.
im saying that i dont want whatever diseases these people are obviously suffering from.

npr.org/2006/12/20/6654607/fat-bacteria-in-human-guts-tied-to-obesity

i think stupidity has a similar mechanism.

grats, youre now 10 years ahead on bio-med lit.

Nursing is a pretty broad job, I'd say it is large enough to literally capture all types of people. Nurses don't make a whole lot of money, probably on the upper end of working class people or about average, some can make good money, you might be on to something, my wife is a nurse and earning great money. Like $70k usd/year and she is horrible with money, I don't know where it fucking goes, it isn't like she buys dumbshit like make up and luxury hand bags, she doesn't drink, smoke or gamble, doesn't wear make up, doesn't have any debt she is paying off, doesn't have an expensive car. I make similar amount and literally don't know what to spend my money on, I invest like a 2.5k/ month and have expensive hobbies and still have plenty left over

thanks dad

They used to be unionized. My mom got in like a year or two before it was closed off. She's getting a pension in addition to the 401k

fat bitches needa stop buying fast food every meal

She usually pisses most coom out. I do notice that her pussy juice makes my dick skin really soft and pillowy. She doesn't like faggots so you would be better off sticking to that trap ass.

Probably have insane student loans? And Starbucks twice a day.

They are quite obviously spending a lot of money on food.