So if Chainlink Staking isnt coming at Consensus, what is being announced?

So if Chainlink Staking isnt coming at Consensus, what is being announced?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.chain.link/chainlink-2-0-lays-foundation-for-adoption-of-hybrid-smart-contracts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Steak and pee

CCIP

Attached: C78E3977-8BD1-40BC-BA0B-1F511573BF5F.jpg (960x640, 113K)

there was never any reason to expect an announcement

That sergey has lost enthusiasm for fucking desperate link marines rectums so will basically be handing the job off to whoever in the crypto space wants to ram scrawny neet ass.

Sergey said we just took anything with a smile and it ruined it.

Attached: download (51).jpg (256x256, 10.79K)

arbitrum odyssey joint release as initial PGP participant and another overview of this
blog.chain.link/chainlink-2-0-lays-foundation-for-adoption-of-hybrid-smart-contracts/

Attached: kingfisher.jpg (1500x1001, 98.14K)

historically, they make announcements at Consensus

If they even bother with the word 'arbitrum' or 'Ed Faggot Felten' at consensus ill personally go to san fran and stab sergey with a screwdriver. Staking or CCIP or don't bother doing a talk frankly.

Announcing 1K EOY

i pray you get 12 of 15 minimum for your sake. odyssey ends right before smartcon for a reason

Sergey will announce that with Arbitrum Nitro, Chainlink smart contracts can reach new heights of security and scalability. This will excite him.

They will be announcing an announcement of staking

They’ll do the usual. 1.5 hr of buzzwords that everyone tunes out after the first 5 minutes. Sergey then announces for the third time this year that staking comes later, but after 5 years still inexplicably cant give a hard date. Price then dumps 2-3% and the link team goes back on vacation until next conference

A new Big Mac on-ramp for link where Sergey is the only beneficiary.

CCIP? Enterprise abstraction layer? FFS? That Sergey is Satoshi?

KEK the look on his face in this pic, it looks like he had a few of the Big Mac meals before.

Attached: 1652709039068.jpg (570x712, 46.33K)

they've only ever announced one thing (mainnet) before at consensus (in 2018) which that was before smartcon existed

Chris said otherwise

testnet and mainnet were both announced at consensus and quite frankly I hope chainlinkgod blows up the hole event

i just think it'll be giving more details on staking
that's enough for me
maybe something about ccip, more info
anyone paying the $99?

Attached: 76757856464.png (739x1024, 641.95K)

Official announcement that the token is not needed. This is the last exit pump