"Either way, best of luck to you."

"Recruiters are watching. HR is watching everywhere, and we hate you. We hate you so much. And you think we can't do anything? Oh we can. We have the power,"

Putting unhinged women in charge of hiring and firing, what could possibly go wrong?

Attached: hrlady.png (686x894, 334.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/scotchypoli/status/1533283615315922944
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link?

>put all socials on private
wow that was hard

Just the average experience with a low IQ hr lady.

Great example of why women shouldn’t be given any power.

You can smell the hatred and seething this woman exhibits.

EL GOBLINA DEL HR

It is always fascinating how fast incels and Any Forums parasites will use anything to spin it into shitting on women,niggers,kikes faggots lazys whatever

A normal person would think "wow managers,bosses and HR people are psycopaths maybe the position kinda incentivizes and builds those traits on a person huh?"

But no. Not when it comes to Any Forums schizos. No siirrr. You see everything has to be about the super secret all powerful alien cabal or about the degenerates or whatever.

I dont understand why you dont kill yourself already

she has a good point though

Attached: pepe-ear.png (1822x1306, 994.82K)

You need to go back.

I smell fish.

>It is always fascinating how fast incels and Any Forums parasites will use anything to spin it into shitting on women
Woman literally spends 3 minutes telling you "Your HR department is run and controlled by angry women, doesn't matter if a man is at the top of it its run by angry women and we will control your ability to feed your family"

Certified retards: "Why are they making this about women?"

Attached: Eph0Ee_U8AAJn5Z.jpg (888x894, 59.52K)

Private should be everyone’s default
Other people just want attention
I deleted every social media except Instagram back in 2014, Instagram deleted back in 2019

Here we go again

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 89.08K)

just ignore it bruh go try r*ddit for a couple hours, it might be more your speed or you might realize it could be a lot worse than somebody shitposting about women, kikes, or fags and be less butthurt about it in the future

I'd fuck her no cap fr fr. I'm so horny on god

Bobs and vagene, pls now.

This shit would be spooky as fuck if it were the owners of the companies and people on the board outright saying this.

What’s going on with her eyes

When we win, do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny.

Who makes the positions?

So what crypto do holes buy?

Kindly make a basedjak out of her sers.

Attached: 1635357852075.png (1204x1598, 202.97K)

Based Samposter, but one has to wonder at this point if we're ever going to win.

Thanks for the laugh, faggot

oh man, the collapsitarian angle is getting better day by day.
I can't wait to get anal from this whore for the price of a McDouble. Gonna have to make sure she's gagged though, won't be listening to anything other than her pained groans as resize her sphincter.
Verification not required.
Come and get it, becky.

She has ultrapaku eyes.

>why does my company keep hiring such shitty programmers?

Delusional, crazy, scary, bat shit insane. I’ve been on /biz saying this for years but every Great civilisation shared a common variable when they collapsed. Want to take a guess at the variable? Women in power and weak men mascarading as King bee.
These roasties are losing there minds. In before this isn’t all women, yes it is, it’s at least 80%. How can I profit from this influx of crazy roasties?

>she has a good point though
No she doesn't, you fucking lunatic.

You and the rest of Any Forums will do nothing and unfortunately you won’t be winning without taking drastic action. In b4 glowie, that psyop shit is literally here to make sure you never organized. Stop acting like you’ll win.

girls like this desperately need the dick. Anytime you see a crazy Karen its literally because she isn't having sex

she talks like a complete retard, or she's an benzos on something

>you can't defeat the USSR the KGB is too strong in the 1980s
>*collapses*
Gerontocracies fail because they exist almost purely because of the inertia of the elderly. If none of the young support it, its fall is simply inevitable by the turning of generations.

*with her retarded lisp

Attached: kek.png (391x147, 9.74K)