WFH needs to die

WFH needs to die
go back to your first world shithole you lazy piece of maggots

Attached: file.png (960x1280, 1.36M)

No.

Attached: file.png (1080x607, 435.29K)

I will find where you live and i will break your kneecaps

No. Why do the locals hate it? Less people on the road, people can go shop at the local businesses because they’re not busy commuting, etc...

why would locals hate it if expats would still need to consume from locals? it's good for the economy

>nooo you can't just raise property values and gentrify the area while pushing out low-wage workers who can't afford rising rents noooooooo

>move into city
>work remotely so don't steal local jobs
>don't even clog up the roads because you barely drive
>still spend money in the local economy employing locals
>get the fuck out reeeee!
Why are people like this?

>NOOOOOO MY ONLY SKILLS ARE BARTENDING AND TABLE SERVING
>YOU PIECES OF SHIT HOW DARE YOU HAVE VALUABLE SKILLS THAT DONT HAVE THAT DONT REQUIRE BEING A PERSONS BITCH
>I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A TRADE OR JOINED THE MILITARY AND LEARNED A VALUABLE SKILL THERE B-BUT ITS YOUR FAULT!!!
seething kek

I don't understand the logic, how are they a plague? Why is he seething? Less cars and office buildings sounds nice

Keep seething.

they rent out homes to stay in
landlords see them as easy money
home prices skyrocket
fuck landlords
fuck nomads
fuck off

how does someone working remotely even see this poster? Is it because they dont contribute to the local economy at lunch time by working from home?

Attached: 1645795689557.png (800x800, 228.76K)

Unironically? Boomers, they get austistically angry at things like this for no logical reason. They're obsessed with their old ways because that's the way they were taught to do things

/thread

Here's what I think:
WFH means no travel and no expenses associated with it, so WFH will have extra cash. That extra cash goes freely into local things like rent, coffee, avocados, whatever. Those renters and merchants will raise the price of things now because people 'can afford to pay more'. The locals who travel for work get the double whammy...paying more for gas and such and then not having that 'extra cash' to pay for cost increases.
Just my 2 cents.

Attached: greta.jpg (236x314, 14.75K)

Walmart isn't charging more because people are working remotely lmao

People are pissy about every single thing that happens.

it the same as cali fags moving to red states. shit people going to shit up another place

Or what?

Attached: url(1).jpg (865x452, 53.67K)

Cope and Seethe.

Que quieres aqui Ana regresate a twitter

Mostly because they bring their faggot California pro LGBTQ nigger loving ideals to good conservative cities and states that were prospering and happy on their own. And now places like Boise Idaho have pro abortion and BLM rallies every weekend while the locals are priced out of their houses.

>now places like Boise Idaho have pro abortion and BLM rallies every weekend while the locals are priced out of their houses
LOL.
LMAO even.

it's great being on the opposite end; wife and I bought our house in California at the right time, refinanced at the right time.

A lot of my coworkers are moving away. I work from home most of the time, but this gives me more bargaining power because when a body needs to be on-site, I can do it. I'm salaried but I refuse to work OT or take calls outside hours. If they fire me they're left holding a bag of useless flyover state liabilities.

Might quit in a few months, we'll see.

>home prices skyrocket
Locals love that because their net worth skyrockets too. Wait by "locals" do you mean people RENTING in the area hahah oh nononononon ahahahahahaha