I have never made any money following this board's advice

I have never made any money following this board's advice

t. lurker for 5 years

Attached: raven annoyed.jpg (436x425, 35.92K)

Have you ever had a gf?

I did x100.

How do you see yourself in 10 years?

fuck is wrong with you cunt. kadena was shilled to fuck here and it went from 30 cents to $15 in a month. if you didn't even buy a micro bag you're a retard who deserves to die poor

t. didn't buy KDA and watched it pump n dump

there have been many airdrops with no attachments required, LURK MOAR

Attached: f0d.png (416x513, 136.91K)

Did you panic sell at any point? Literally just buy and hold.

You ignored rule #1 evidently

Attached: 816D4348-3895-42A4-9CDC-CCA2A688E799.jpg (443x332, 18.2K)

If you been here for 5 years and haven't made money then you're definitely doing something wrong, especially back in 2017

Should have taken my advice.

you don't make money in crypto, you put the money in, lose it, sell and then watch it moon always after you take it out

the crab 17 agenda is real

I bought shib when it was first shilled here. Had to transfer Bitcoin from my wallet to an exchange in Singapore called bityard. Thought for sure I got scammed until it rocketed.

Still have a moon bag chilling waiting to see what happens next.

No, I'm a 27 KHHV with only $300 to my name living in America
not OP btw

Strange your demoralizing post is such an opposite experience as mine. I made millions following this boards investment advice. Shiba inu, Link, D0b0, Sonicinuobama whatever it was, dogija, tons during the dog coin bullrun and more. what nationality are you user and by chance does it have jewish ancestry? Are you currently clocked in at the jidf building?

Every form of social media I have made money from.

It’s ok, I don’t make any money and I still give advice

Cause every normie thinks that this is where we pass along secret coin picks. When it's just jeers offloading their heavy shitcoin lotto bags.

Same. I bought LINK at $ 28 and ICP at $ 42, and almost bought physical silver because of the retards of this board.

>mfw bought all 3

Attached: 1630579968448s.jpg (250x200, 4.06K)

What wrong with buying silver? Silver and gold perform better during market upset like now.
But, Buying silver now is not a good time.

the problem isn the coin (althought LINK and ICP are bottom barrel shitcoin) , is that you are a latefag