Whoever told me to get into those fitness apps simply because they were supposedly going to help me make some income...

Whoever told me to get into those fitness apps simply because they were supposedly going to help me make some income while completely ignoring the fact that those shoes cost around $300 at the very least deserves to be lined up against a wall and shot.

Attached: 1600121452585.jpg (604x608, 35.68K)

yes, that seems reasonable

So you expect profits before you make an investment? How is your life in the wonderland going? Jack, your baby unicorn is still fine? What about your girl, still got 3 titts? And your government is not acting like a retarded piece of paid puppet shit?

$300 is not as much, people would pay more for an axie, it all depends on the ROI, is it weeks? months? I NEED ANSWERS

Another OP for the train to retardhausen
>toot-toot

Depends on your plan, you just want to run for your roi? Than it's about 25 days

LOL

kekekekekekekekekekekeekekekekeke

since when 3 tits it's a good thing?

That's why I absolutely love biz

of course not, and 25 days is not bad, why is OP complaining?

More tits are better than less tits. Mark this somewhere so you never forget about that

No, they called you fat, that's why they were being polite telling you about stepn, go eat some lettuce fatso

Imagine a girl with 6 tits THAT'S THE DREAM

Because OPs are complaining always

Minting is the most efficient way to get to your investment

They wold me it would be a great incentive to lose weight, fucking hassle, prefer to get a lipo

Some people hate it to see other ones making money.
It's actually the same kind of hate when you post something about crypto in a stock investment group. They starting yelling at you just because they got reminded that they know someone who made decent money with that

ok so shoot me then, doesn't even matter anymore, i just want to eat cat food

Cat food is way to good for you, eat dog food

so that means you are fat? Disgusting

Just imagine! WOW

300$ is what I earn in 4 months at work, Ser

Attached: 1446575880233.jpg (430x350, 97.97K)

better go and kill yourself

>called you fat
Ego hurt

since when it's not a good thing?