$16/hour

This is good right, should I take this opportunity? The benefits seem pretty good, and $16/hour is more than any other place in my area is paying.

also wagie thread i guess

Attached: IMG_20220607_103204.jpg (526x701, 57.51K)

oh wow very real not fake much verified undoubtable lee not bait

Lmao read the small print

>13/h
yeah ok

>that small print
Snacks and gifts are deducted from the $16 wagie lmao

>apply not to help us fill the workplace and lower our prices again

lmao

Up to $0.50 guaranteed

>Free snacks
>You have to pay for them, tho

>supportive work environment
Very big red flag.

>13/hr+benifits
user run, they are offering no incentive and are trying to scam you with "benifits"

Small print should literally be illegal, its a retard trap and I don't understand how it is ethically acceptable to let businesses abuse people that way

1pbtid.. anyone who takes this job deserves it or is just that desperate.. the free snacks =3$hr now go clean the bosses paint brush strokes in the toilet bowl.. oh by the way it's only 1 granola bar per day per employee..

>hiding in the fine print its actually $13hr
Lol, no wonder employees are walking out. I can already tell they like playing games.

>"SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESSES!"
>"$13/hr+SNACKS IS $16/hr YOU UNGRATEFUL WHIPPERSNAPPERS. I KNOW WHAT I GOT!"

I make $47 an hour as an intern sitting through microsoft teams meetings.

Attached: 1647835005919.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

looks good OP

Id tell them $17/hr take it or leave it. Very jewish of them to do the $13/hr+benefits shit. Like be upfront, $13/hr is solid (deoending where you are of course). The doctors note too, like if Im puking Im not going to the doctors office. Yeah you don't want lazy normies "calling in sick" but requiring a note doesnt work either

This. I always hate seeing the argument that wage increases will hurt local businesses that can't afford it. Small business owners are the biggest kikes of all.

>13 an hour.
Wow, fuck living in America.
I can't believe my mom was born and raised here and dragged my out of Canada to live here.
Fuck me.

Attached: 1581447367360.jpg (531x821, 56.45K)

YEAH BUT ITS A GIFT CARD RAFFLE MY MAN

Because that's the type of society we live in. It's perfectly okay to scam and lie in your advertisement so long as you put a little * somewhere on there.

This pic was taken from somewhere else wasn't it OP

Why is there no contact information on this very real A4 printout?

Attached: 1634912732434.jpg (1219x1229, 702.86K)

Attached: file.png (1016x1218, 1.23M)

>Slavery was abolished in 1865.

Attached: 1623659412535.png (460x430, 486.53K)

Press charges

Places like this exist. I worked $12.50 an hour as an "IT admin" while I was in school for a local document storage company. Ended up getting fired because the owner fell for a phishing email, company ended up getting sued for half a million dollars over a data breach, and said it was because failed to uphold company security. kek

>IT admin
>$12.50/hour
Did you install backdoors on EVERYTHING? I hope you installed a crypto mining daemon on every single device endpoint within the company.