Not my problem

Not my problem.

Attached: R(3).jpg (1200x1200, 98.67K)

give it back!

Based, are you gonna sell it too?

nigger

Thank God I drive a Tesla. Not my problem lol

These puppies are going to be going for a premium when the global financial system collapses in the coming months and through to the next couple of years similar to how it was in 2008. I remember there was a string of robberies where down and out people were hitting cars for them to flip for a quick buck and some guy got killed by some boomers who had stayed up all night waiting for the perps to arrive in some weird sting op they were doing with the neighborhood watch people in their street. The perp pulled a knife and one of the boomers freaked and shot the guy. Boomer ended up getting 10 years for manslaughter. Don't try to play vigilante and take the law into your own hands unless the perp actually sets foot on your property/trespasses and tries to/successfully breaks into your home. The sidewalk is not your property and whatever castle doctrine you had backing you ends past your lawn especially when a good kike prosecutor is coming after you.

>stop protecting your property, goy! that gentleman was a future scientist who was only trying to diversify your car's exhaust system

>Pull a knife
>Get shot
Let me guess. It's NYC or California where you have no right to self defense.

I own 3 cars, two of them have the cats completely removed. They run perfectly fine.

Thanks for the free cat delete

base nigger giving me extra horsepower

its bad for the environment

I recycled my own and put in fake cats and O2 sensor spoofers. Not my problem.

Their mistake was not killing the corrupt officials too then. They did everything else correctly

sell now or hodl?

>park car on my own lawn because i'm not a city nigger

castle doctrine status: restored

>living in a "diverse" shithole where you have to worry about getting your cat cut out

The next step in car parts theft is EV batteries

Stealing the car would be easier at that point

I'm unironically going to have to lower my Prius with coilovers just to not have my fucking catalytic converter stolen. Worst part is there are 5 Priuses in a 3 block radius of my house,.so we will be targeted.

Who Fucking cares? I have invested into carbon offsetting firms with the money from my cats. I am therefore carbon neutral.

You think that will stop the boys? Racing jacks exist for a reason, as do wheel dollies. Keep in a garage or park it on the lawn outside your window