Why do normies think that higher education is the key to richness?

Why not think about a cashflow business that the society needs? It's literally that easy.

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 56.37K)

my mother wants to buy in. :D

Bottom is in niggers!

It's more likely the opposite user.

I don't need that kind of richness. My richness is knowledge, faggot.

someone tell me how to get rich in a week or less

Because "the society" will pay you peanuts to do backbreaking jobs it needs, while some entertainer or manipulator will be "paid" hundreds of times more for doing irrelevant non essential easy "job" "the society" doesn't really need.

>a cashflow business that the society needs?
such as?

Because that's the narration that at one point, as in the case in the U.S., where it was true at some point - in particular in the 20th century - but that quickly started to become less and less true during the 1990s and well into the 2000s.
Some normies that have never studied finance history and policy history (go back 60 years or so), finance (not economics only), geo-pol, will jump to the easy-to-understand criticisms of Marxism towards capitalism or go for some variation of it to placate to their anxieties (particularly those among Gen X, Y and Z) because they don't know or care to know the bigger picture as they just want to believe in what they were initially told (work and effort will be proportionally rewarded to you. the end.).
It's like dealing with superstitious people to some degree.
>cashflow business
I don't know what that means but I'll say this: finance, investing, business are not for everyone because not everyone can be talented, not everyone can be a numbers guy, and not everyone really cares.

what's knowledge to you user? what knowledge is consider knowledge to you?
It's like telling a fat person it will lose 100lbs in a week. But buying a lottery ticket can in small amount of time will make you rich if you win.
I do see that logic, but it projected in a sense that people are forced to do their demanding job if they can just simply quit till the market adjust a fair paying wage. Meanwhile, experimenting with people emotions to sell a product/service is a good closing deal.

the question will vary on the geographical place you live in. For example i sell vintage keyboards for profit in U.S.A. Because apparently programmers go bananas for the squishy keyboards.

Physics, I'm doing my PhD on spin torque nano oscillators. I gamble on shitcoins because I want to own a femboy harem/ pay for their little testicles to be removed.

>richness
it's richity, actually

all education is truly worthless if one falls to the cognate threat that is an*me

statistically it is

Based
You had me until the femboy bullshit. Fix yourself.

>statistically it is
just off the alarming suicide rates of doctors and dentists im going to disagree

Attached: 1653669196274.png (1142x1197, 450.18K)

thanks user.
This Mental health is everything.

>Why do normies think that higher education is the key to richness?

Because "just get a degree" was true in ensuring at least a middle class existence for like a few decades and that raised a whole generation of parents who never anticipated the market swinging another way and now some job markets are complete shit along with the fact that "just get a degree" actually means there's a lot of mush qualification for jobs which muddles up job pools even more.

Starting a business isn't easy and also isn't what everyone wants to do. I'm sure there's a lot of potential left on the table every day, but some people also get paid a lot of money to not care about their job when they clock out.

People with degrees on average are happier, make more money, are unemployed less often and retire with more money than those without.

Causation=/=correlation

you are welcombe

why dont you correlate your tongue to the inside of my asshole

>People with degrees on average are happier
tell me how many of those people worked more than 5 years in their career of initial choice or "used" their degree for their job more than 10 years. I'm saying this as someone with a Trashelor's

You said it a lot better than I did user as I've got Any Forums on the brain. thanks user.

Because it is easiest to go with the flow.
The education system is designed to produce drones for capitalism.
If you go to a really elite school they teach you the game, but nobody else gets the rules explained.

I have a 8 figure turnover business and if I had gone to college I would have come out with the same stupid programming as everyone else and missed out on the benefits of seeing the world differently.

>normies dont know what "cashflow" means