Shill me your best 100x

>solid
>fundametal
>relatively cheap atm

Attached: 99898898898.jpg (300x290, 48.04K)

Attached: ltc-elon.jpg (1281x854, 99.16K)

Imagine thinking fundamentals mattered LOL

Could be Rose. Maybe not 100x but 50x.

FIRO

goho

USDC

NOPE

This
Even if you create some fancy hot new L1, its only purpose will be for people to launch pump and dump shitcoins on it

Retard, bagging some Qanx token is the best way to go atm

gns under a $1

tell me about gns user, copped some units of ORE recently and even joined its LP on ALBT

solana, avax, fantom

solana for the nft retards
avax for the degenerates that like pnds
ftm because andre cronje never actually left and might turn it around at some point
I see ftm as the bigger gamble of the two because cronje is a cult leader who is no longer guiding his flock

what about Ore pajeet?

Attached: 123456696969.jpg (225x225, 6.54K)

Zenon

it is simple, Ore Network has been around for quite sometime managing identities across multiple chains and also portfolio management

Unironically LINK
RFOX
ICP
QAN
SYLO
QRDO
ROSE

Attached: FSvwbUBWYAAAW-t.jpg (680x486, 22.85K)

GOHO. Biz has decided that this is the next SHIB. BIZ buys now. normies buy later. biz gets rich. Don't fuck with the plan.

Thanks OP. Now I know what to avoid

ersdl, upo, racefi, xtag

Solana is where the hype is when it comes to NFTs. Honeyland too got launched on there, and I believe they would extend this hype further with their risk free NFTs.

There ain't no 100x in this market. If I were you, I'd be exploring the world of NFTs. I've made a good amount flipping these. Sports Metaverse is having their sales coming up later this month.You should have a look at this.