IT'S FUCKING OGRE BROS

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Attached: 20220605_105742_resize_68.jpg (1722x861, 765.29K)

what kind of car u drive?

nice reflection. you look like an obese Hispanic

how much is this in real money?

>americans finally pay gas prices similar to rest of the world

thank fucking god

this is the reason you carry "I did that" stickers

still is ok for me I drive a 93 ecoshitbox and gives me excellent millage
plus I WFH so I rarely leave my house anyway except for groceries or supplies

This country is going the collapse.

There's no way Biden gets reelected without blatantly rigging the election.

haha

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (500x718, 46.37K)

4.29 at Costco where I live in southern US. Get fucked city and massive truck fags.

The DNC are trying but Biden is being senile and digging himself and his committee a deeper hole by openly attacking gun rights.

They will just do the same thing as last time. Lock everyone down, harvest ballets from dead/non-voters, repeat.

What the fuck is a "gallon" you fucking mongoloid burgers, convert it to litre for me

are you really concerned about whos the president right now? the great reset is happening, it doesnt matter whos president, powell told biden to fuck off on tuesday

I live in CA (not the city) and it's still over $6 a gallon.
Luckily I'm a neet, so I only leave my house to go to the gym

That didn't work for the trumptards and it won't work for the other retards either, you retard

oh look the jews have entered the thread. It DoESnT MaTtEr WhO iS iN CHArGe. YoUr VoTE dOeSNt MAtter

Attached: 1647661439807s.jpg (249x238, 4.53K)

Been paying $9-10 per gallon in Europe for months now. Fuck you all

your vote doesnt matter.

Liberal alternative reality engaged. Let us know when you've returned to reality

Attached: experts say.jpg (369x308, 14.98K)

Don't you guys pride yourselves on your public transportation?
The U.S. has virtually none, and the little bit we do have is filled with blacks doing outrageous shit.

They really don't. Modern Democracy is a sham.

No I don't want to use it since it's much faster to commute with car and I get lots of groceries and get to the gym quicker etc. Lots of benefits with using my car. Also there's hordes of niggers and other shitskins on the public transport. I still value my time saved with using my own car than to be at the mercy of some somali driving a bus kek.