Inflation

Why do we have inflation?

Attached: 1654219487201.jpg (1125x941, 807.77K)

Because wagies are getting paid too much.

Between things either sucking or blowing, they decided they like things that blow. Also the universe favors inflation, so idk, maybe there's a logical reason for it because of the universal expansion, the universe is accommodating in its size to allow for Jews to fit their greed into the physical universe.

i hope cat gets down safely

Attached: 1642809531602.jpg (994x662, 67.55K)

someone help him

short answer the jews
long answer in 1913 ...

oil prices

but in general a small amount is good to encourage spending

the US got greedy as fuck and Covid/Ukraine war pushed us over the edge. we're at the fucking financial limit right now, this year will tell where we go

how do oil prices, covid measures and wars affect inflation exactly?

They…T-They just do OKAY?!?!?

covid-supply chain inefficiencies,stimulus(money printing)
oil prices-the price to transport near every single good
wars-more supply inefficiencies. Take the Euro Russian oil sanctions. India is buying that same oil and selling it to Europe at a markup.

It's literally only central banks printing money.

It's fucking INSANE that people deny this.

Attached: fed.jpg (640x521, 60.02K)

>oil prices-the price to transport near every single good
>wars-more supply inefficiencies. Take the Euro Russian oil sanctions. India is buying that same oil and selling it to Europe at a markup.
Is that really inflation? Those are specific producta that get more expensive becasue of production and distribution costs. I thought Inflation is rising prices on every good

>Why do we have inflation?
ACTUALLY IT'S CORPORATE GREED

Attached: greed.jpg (1168x545, 430.51K)

Those things raise the price of nearly every good in practice.
it's not just money printing

Attached: 1648759942244.jpg (478x478, 46.47K)

We have inflation because interest rates are too low, so we have to raise interest rates to force the population to spend less
.t head of the federal reserve ama

Attached: 1653857465997.png (512x384, 225.58K)

The state of Any Forums worries me. How are you guys so dumb and uneducated?

Inflation can be seen as necessary evil (just like friction).
Imagine you knew that 1 dollar tomorrow can get you more goods compared to a dollar today (thats what bitcoin does btw).
You wont spend your dollar today but wait for it to increase in value to buy you more goods. Since there is no inflation you wont event invest that dollar.
Eventually the economy goes into stagnation and everything collapses.

Now Dont get me wrong. I’m not saying todays condition is good, I know its fucked up and inflation is high above the required threshold.

But it is high today because fed printed money during covid to sustain you fuckers homeless people who dont work and they were basically giving you unemployment benefits.

That printing of money is one of the reason you fuckers made so much money during the crypto/stock market rally in 2021.

Just read some economics guys.
This place is so funny and dumb, you guys dont even think about anything deeply and just start crying about stuff which society tells you to cry about lol.

>Inflation can be seen as necessary evil (just like friction).
>Imagine you knew that 1 dollar tomorrow can get you more goods compared to a dollar today (thats what bitcoin does btw).
>You wont spend your dollar today but wait for it to increase in value to buy you more goods. Since there is no inflation you wont event invest that dollar.
>Eventually the economy goes into stagnation and everything collapses.

This is keynesian propaganda and it's been refuted by Austrian school economists and our current economic reality.
The deflationary spiral is a myth.
Deflation is good.

>Just read some economics guys.
>just read my establishment statist propaganda guys and don't look up alternative theories
You people are simply wrong. Look at the world around you.

Attached: keynes.jpg (720x540, 73.21K)

You are the completely retarded one.
Any bit of artificial inflation is just here to incentivize you to spend in order to acquire what you don't really need, as you wouldn't buy it naturally in the first place if the artificial motivation wasn't there.
Same in reverse for artificial deflation, anything deviating from money being a neutral medium of exchange representing the current state of supply & demand in order to better distribute resources is a distortion.
You don't create propsperity by scratching paper and manipulating market you absolute simpleton, you create bubbles.

This guy fucks

because they are ratcheting up the price of oil, which effects nearly all input and transportation costs. every other explanation is a lie. oil is the lever which moves prices.

>inflation is le good
>imagine if ur dollar today is worth more tomorrow! everything would stagnate!!!
midwit consoomer cattle take
you still need to eat
you still need to live somewhere
you still need shit like electricity/internet/transportation
there is a basic floor of needed money circulation that cannot be stopped because you cant decide to not drink water for 2 weeks because you can buy more of it later
the only stuff that would suffer is would be unnecessary consumer goods
yearly phones
(((designer))) clothes
monthly subscriptions
all shit that zoomers and retards want to have because it makes them "feel good" would die out instantly