Why isn't he in prison right now? Or not rekt'd?

Why isn't he in prison right now? Or not rekt'd?

Attached: dokwon-sec-terra-780x470-2227163919.jpg (780x470, 62.53K)

He's rekt. His level of rekt is moving too fast for the wheels of justice but the wheels are catching up.

Those things take time, and in due time he will be, just like Madoff.

i would honestly just escape to some random european country and try to live my life entirely off Bitcoin. he is such a pussy. asian men are fairly useless except for producing asian women.

i think the problem is that he cant grow a beard. sucks to be an asian man. cant ever hide his identity.

I've been on this shithole for far too long and have witnessed hundreds of rugpulls in real time to know nothing will happen to him.
Every claim of
>HABBENING
is bullshit. There are high profile scammers walking and enjoying their life in broad daylight right now.

>thinks worst korea jusdicial system does anything

some korean group posts a hit on this guy. i wonder who's going to do it. if it was me i'll leave do kwon alone and instead kill his entire family

contrary to popular belief, he didn't really scam anyone.

Attached: 1647365109005.jpg (1080x620, 74.15K)

desu i'm flattered

Did they dox themselves to the world too? How fucking retarded are you, do?

I'm sorry he buttfucked you user. Next time don't invest into shitcoins.

nobody likes chinks and if you're born one then its unlucky.

It hasn’t even been a month, zoom zoom.

Totally. If you are going to commit a scam on this level, for this much money, and to this many people, you can just stay loitering around playing world of warcraft in your pajamas. Get the fuck out and start a new life

>Bitcoiner want a monetary system without regulation
>WOOOOOOOW why the authority does nothing of these bitcoin scammers????

I think you're safer in Korea than anywhere in Europe

How is he not dead? That’s the better question.

Right, the only thing stopping a rugger from getting roped is doxing themselves to the world. There definitely hasn't been cases outside of crypto where people have been tracked down and roped for a lot less money. Holy shit what a dumb nigger. Blackest retarded gorilla monkey nigger ive ever seen

I have to imagine that a good bulk of those he fucked over would have zero problem tracking him down even if he escaped to fucking North Korea. Triad, Mexican cartels, along with semi-legitimate but resourceful rich fucks who have the means to operate extra-legally.