What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: 1654420000069.jpg (626x679, 61.74K)

Luna2 is mooning just like Luna did, backwards.

How is he still a free man?

He hates criticism and cannot handle that his life is in ruins. Terra Luna is over. It was a quick pump and dump scheme, I made a nice 2x, then dumped my bags on basedboyz from plebbit.

Attached: 017729EF-8C71-4744-B29A-257B8314C5BF.png (2048x1536, 333.19K)

Remember how this man named his daughter Luna lmao

How is he still alive?

too bad he couldn't protect his stablecoin peg

Because he did nothing illegal. He will really only go down for tax reasons, but taxation is theft

reported for being disrespectful and offensive

He's responsible for one of the worlds largest ponzi schemes and financial collapses.

>ponzi schemes
I don't think you know what that actually means

I think you lost money in Luna.

I didn't invest anything into Luna lmao. Why are you trying to change the subject?

Because you're a faggot. Stay poor

Sounds like you were the one who lost money on Luna

It’s what they do, they are obsessed with the fantasy of turning $50 of Lunc into 500k. As soon as you question their dumb mindset they change the subject or say that cz will save the day. There is no logic with these degenerate gamblers. I CALL THEM VINCENTS and their lobotomized minds are full of delusion. They hate the truth… that LUNAC IS GOING TO 0

Attached: AD168588-6EDB-4325-B2E2-F82CACA95355.jpg (514x515, 80.44K)

I've noticed a lot of Twitter influencooors doing this recently. I think they are hoping they can control which journalists/investigators/etc can follow them to prevent problems of some kind
I don't quite know to be honest, but it seems like it is mitigating some kind of social risk

It's technically as big as Madoff

She will go down hard and fast on bbc

Remember when everyone tried to warn him about ust's collapse and he just smugly called them retards?

Attached: 1640662947390.jpg (400x388, 45.19K)

pride always comes before fall