What are your unironic thoughts on Dominik Mysterio?

What are your unironic thoughts on Dominik Mysterio?

Attached: dominikmysterio.png (768x768, 526.71K)

Manages to be an even bigger shitter than his dad. Also they should have called him Dominik Laddermatch.

I don't like him, lucha isn't my thing

Gonna be released with his whore sister once Rey retires

he fucking sucks, made logan paul look like prime rock.

God I wish I had his custody

I have never seen him wrestle before in my life and I don't ever plan on it.

Hes one of the reasons i quit watching smackdown in the middle of romans reign of terror

I'm in awe of how he managed to be the biggest nepobaby in the world of wrestling, a very impressive feat. It's crazy how zero charisma talentless shitter he is. Also I don't want to watch ugly people in the little time I have watching TV.

The worst nepotism hire since David Flair

Should be in NXT
Should stop ruining the last few years of Rey's career
Should be on steroids
Should stop trying to do luchador shit when he's too tall for it
Should never attempt to cut a promo ever again
Should kill himself

>getting filtered by davidkino

Needs to wear a mask and hit the weights

He should turn heel change his name to Dominic Guerrero, get Vickie Guerrero as his manager and do a Charlotte and steal Eddie Guerrero's entire gimmick.

He is an awkward kinda dimes but WWE doesn't know how to handle him.
Basically he's fine but his run so far is trash.

I dont get why they didnt give him a mask, theyre missing out on so much merch money.

This. He's one of the most boring babyfaces of all time. Give him the Guerrero gimmick and make him feud against Rey. If he can't make that work than dump the shitter.

Boring. Nondescript. Has no charisma like his Dad does. Bad actor. Not exactly good looking or macho in any way. Needs to be carried to a decent match. Sister mogs him without even trying.

So fucking anti-dimes that he’s heatless. He’s just there.

they've given him nothing to do which has led to the fairly obvious result of him being boring as hell. at least give him a mask or let him do cool spots.

Second generation athletes are only good if their fathers were mediocre midcarders or lower.

David Flair at least had that based run with Crowbar and Daffney. Dominic will never have that.

*blocks your path*

He needs to turn heel and join LDF