How do I ACTUALLY learn how to daytrade? Is there some guide that teaches me signs to watch out for in the market...

How do I ACTUALLY learn how to daytrade? Is there some guide that teaches me signs to watch out for in the market? I'm so fucking tired of consistently losing money because of a single bad call

Attached: 1508724778525.jpg (3632x3300, 480.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambling_and_information_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_criterion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buy low sell high

Daytraders lose, dummy.

Attached: 1760248.jpg (730x744, 294.68K)

I did that and got wiped out but a single whale undoing the market trend in under a minute. I need to know what signs to watch out for so I get out when its time to get out

I don't want to wait years and years for a slight chance at 2x'ing my investment, whilst still also having the chance of halving it

>Learn a indicator
>Backtest indicator
>Is indicator profitable over time?
>If yes proceed, if no look at another indictator/ try strategy on different time frames
>Have clear risk management with defined levels where you will take profit and cut losses, ideally you want a strategy that has at least a 50% hit rate of a risk reward ratio of 2.

Trading as a profession is about crafting a strategy and sticking too it, never risk so more than 1-2% of your trading funds on a single trade, because statistically speaking loss streaks of 5-8+ CAN happen so if you are risking 10% of your account on a single trade and you go on a loss streak you are likely to very quickly blow up your account.
There is a perverse incentive for new traders with small accounts to lever up past 5x leverage because otherwise they won't 'make enough money' on a trade. It is important to ignore this logical fallacy and realize that more so than making a large nominal profit the key to success is consistent performance over time without destroying your account.
Trading is 50% psychology, 30% experience and 20% technical knowledge

Disclaimer I do not daytrade at all, I am 100% all in LINK since I would rather a sure thing 10000x then gambling on some chink exchange.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_mignon__0398cf338db827ead53feef2021621dc.jpg (848x1196, 483.34K)

>I am 100% all in LINK since I would rather a sure thing 10000x then gambling
Not gonna mean shit if you have a million dollars at 60 years old, though

Just click the sell button when you're profitable, stop holding for more gains. Day trading and trend riding are completely different. Just click sell. That's it. Sell when the price goes up. Buy when the price goes down.
Look at a graph and find the price range. Sell when the price tests the 24, 50 and 200 day MA.

Attached: congrats youre not a pro day trader.png (1002x731, 53.89K)

Risk management is key.
Learn several indicators, which indicate different things, and learn them really well.
Backtest as this user pointed out.

Age extension is just on the horizon pal. Better to get rich for sure and then be able to eat the best quality food and extend your lifespan articially by hundreds of years than to gamble and get rekt so you can get rich quick.

Companies with billions of dollars of equipment and insider knowledge and teams of 180 IQ autists can hardly trade enough to beat the market yet retard individuals still insist on “day trading” and thinking they will come out ahead Pro tip: you will underperform the market 99% of the time and will take big loses more often than not when all you have to do is buy and hold profitable dividend paying companies to make a solid and safe 12% a year

T. Rich Jew with generational wealth from slow and steady stock market investing

Stop lying. You are not jewish and everything you said was bullshit.

use gains dot trade, then go to practice :) easy

You could try reading all the books you can on daytrading and keeping what makes sense and you agree with and tossing the chaff. There are a bunch of pdfs on the topic easily found online.

>Companies with billions of dollars of equipment and insider knowledge and teams of 180 IQ autists can hardly trade enough to beat the market
That's because they literally have so much money that substantial buys and sells would sway the market extensively and fuck them over

This, except it's more like 3% and finding reliable companies is not trivial

Since you daytrade, you are effectively a gambler, so read this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambling_and_information_theory

Then apply Kelly Criterion to your gambling trades:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_criterion

>Companies with billions of dollars of equipment and insider knowledge and teams of 180 IQ autists can hardly trade enough to beat the market
Just not true, see Virtu's PnL distribution per trading day.

t. hedge fund Quant

Attached: virtu.jpg (569x398, 35.06K)

What is she doing to him?

The needful, sir

What does the money-scale represent.

I’ve heard swing trading weekly is far more successful if you’re patient.

Heard the opposite