Before we finish this job interview could you tell us a little bit about your hobbies?

Before we finish this job interview could you tell us a little bit about your hobbies?

What do you respond?

Attached: file.png (866x577, 518.38K)

no feedback

I like to read and spend time with my family and friends.

Attached: 1jbf9x.jpg (1920x1200, 102.38K)

I get drunk and then ride my old bike around the city

bor'ing.....
they want safely controlled zaneyness. try bee herder and rock climbing.

>they want safely controlled zaneyness
depends on the job

That's really none of your business.

Chadfishing and racism.

>Before we finish this job interview could you...
do a little dance for us? you're definitely not getting it because we already gave it to a gal pal internally and now we're here because we need to pretend we're busy, actually advertised the job and justify the role. but you know what the nicest part is, making people jump through hoops knowing they won't get it. to see how far they'll go. that's what makes me smile. and, this morning, i want to see you do a little dance for me.

You faggots really don't have any hobbies?

Anime, manga, reading & writing (Any Forums), skipping rope, listening to podcasts

Lockpicking.

saying nigger online is frowned upon

I like to burn crosses on my ethnic neighbors lawns

look at this future schoolshooter, lmao sorry bud but we've decided to not hire you

Reading and skiing.

Does reading Any Forums all day count as reading?

Reading the timetables at a busstop counts a reading for me, so yeah.

I collect spores, mold, and fungus

I chat up underage girls in the inner city, promise them a relationship, have sex and dump them

>I really enjoy masturbating. For example, as soon as I get out of this interview, I will go to the bathroom and rub one out while thinking of you. I already added an image of your feet to my spank bank and am currently thinking about how sweaty they must get in your heels after a long day of work.
>On the way out, I'm going to steal a glance at your secretary's ass so I can fantasize about her sitting on my face later.

>desu I'm pretty depressed. is masturbating a hobby?

Checking repeating digits on a Mongolian smoke signaling forum, and building N towers with my frens.

Working out, video production, gardening, making websites