El bagholdér

El bagholdér

Attached: Screenshot_20220605-022242.png (1439x1635, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nayibtracker.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: going-insane.gif (520x640, 1.67M)

look up foreign investors

>omg 36 millions
how poor is el salavador

oops

Name one president that has done better for his people? He literally legalized an anti-poverty snd anti-elite technology
Also he is killing criminals by the truck loads

$45,900 cost average. Hahaha
nayibtracker.com/

That’s not a lot you know, even for a poorfag country

El poorfag

>anti-poverty
>bought at top
El Justador

How much did the EU spend on importing people who drew welfare. I would love if my country just lost my tax money on BTC instead of ethnically replacing me.

>El bagholdér
only until the next bullrun. then everyone will praise him as a visionary

They're not doing too badly. It's a long term investment. You zoomers haven't been around long enough to conceptualize what an investment horizon actually means

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-05-19-33-45-87_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1080x2400, 1.02M)

>get gibs
>invest them in shitcoins
Yeah, I'm thinking he's based

Attached: Screenshot_20220605-023700_Brave.jpg (1080x1551, 422.21K)

you guys really dont get it. its not about making a profit directly, dont worry they will soon enough, but saving money from bank fees and getting foreign investments. in about 3 years el salvador will be the swiss of south america

>just buy the decade top bros
stay poor faggot. unfortunately this country got conned by people who's greed has no limit

Some crypto whales lost more than the emtire country lmao. My biggest wish for the next bullrun is to finally hit 7fig. as I didn't lose any in this bear market, I jumped of early, I still hold 6fig, yet I need the right moment to reenter.

It's obvious that they did not lose a lot of money in the context of a whole country (even a poor one)
It's obvious that they gained a lot of publicity and a bit of money from tourism, so you could say, buying BTC was just marketing expenses
They did not sell yet, so they may even profit in the future

All those El Salvador fudding threads are obvious psyops

WAIT BROS what if el salvador defaults because of btc, but all of a sudden, and that will be the ultimate crypto black swan event like -90%

Attached: 2C692A52-44F2-45FB-8407-C64979930333.jpg (1242x1897, 887.29K)

>bitcoin is the miraculous economic panacea AND silver bullet that every country needs
>n-now just buy my bags
do you know how retarded you sound? your hyperbitcoinaztion is dead in the water, and these countries don't even have the proper tech for its civilians to use bitcoin - drop the utopian thinking, putz.

even niggers use crypto a lot