The absolute cope of plebbit

to think renting for 10 years means you qualify to buy a house. How do people like this exist?

Attached: Plebbitcope.jpg (707x737, 116.05K)

If this was my tenant i would raise his rent 20% the following month

Attached: 1629746046992s.jpg (125x125, 3.41K)

you think its fair that paying rent doesn't positively reflect on your credit score but missing a payment will absolutely destroy it?

I have never paid rent and lived with my parents for 10 years.
I saved up $160k and bought a house and rented it out.
Plan on heloc and buying another house this year and renting that one out too.

>it's not about coffee

Yes it is. Every fucking day, it is.

Absolutely fair. Do I get rewarded when I go to pay for petrol after filling up my car?

>be me
>be 35 oldfag married
>no kids, zero debt, 800 credit score, 200k/year income for past 4 years
>1.6M in crypto
>wife the exact same, we paid off her student loans even
>really impeccable profiles and told this by several lenders at different points

“Sorry user screenshots of your nano ledger don’t count, we can’t offer you a loan”

Fuck this gay earth bros

Attached: 2B2EA054-38A5-49DB-BF7B-6CB993AC8C11.jpg (599x599, 21.96K)

if you use a credit yes, yes you do.

My point is, paying rent is effectively paying for a service you are using. So if you miss a payment for a service you are actively using, yes you should be punished. And also i wouldnt use credit to pay for petrol because im not a poorfag. We live different realities.

i shouldnt have to spend 6 figs to own a home, i have enough for one from crypto but then what? i’ll rather live with my parents and have a huge war chest to travel with and enjoy my life. if i dont pass on my genes its humanity’s loss since im ubermensch. i’ll be dead anyway and its zero benefit outside of your brain manipulating you to like it, fuck u humans. if u want me to have a homestead and raise a family for ur continuation then dont make it financially ruin u.

there's absolutely no reason not to use your credit card for everyday purchases. You build your credit score and get cash back rewards, travel points, etc. nice reality though mongoloid.

good for you m8, but not everyone is geographically close to decent jobs. I'm sure OP is a onions-slurping cuck, but he does have a point, high property prices are just a huge resource sink and the last phase of the boomer ponzi.

>implying landlords are not 100% leeching off the economy
Adam Smith knew it

Attached: 1653955982112.png (640x573, 523.38K)

It doesn't have anything to do with renting before or not. It's only about having money.

>200k/year
>have 1.6M crypto money
Aren't you already make it? What do you want a loan for?

>why do I have to pay to live somewhere and reward those who put up collatoral for that place I can live in

America should be nuked. It is the worst country on the planet.

would u rather
>buy a home, raise a family while waging and have a leech kid that u wouldnt even like if u werent programmed to
>travel all around the world with a big war chest, have adventures every day, enjoy your youth, live in the moment and fuck local girls

>YOU MUST LEND ME MONEY
based

Just cash out crapto

this sounds attractive until u get older but i’d rather live like a wild dog than a slave

>A household cannot own more than 1 property
>You must live for the majority of the year in your household

Housing crisis solved overnight. Sure, there would be some loopholes that people could skirt through, but the vast vast majority of speculative investors would not be able to jump through those hoops. This will never happen though, because our governments have propped up western economies on speculative housing.

The house costs 500k i cant just pay that cash dude. Btw its a 3/2 single family home in the same neighborhood as my parents. They paid 200k for the house in 1999

No i love bitcoin and eefers

It's also more secure.

yeah lets all live like communists to solve issues in regards to capitalism.. thats always worked out well in history

Attached: 1627939806664s.jpg (250x240, 6.96K)

>can still own a home and land
>this is somehow communist?

You probably think the solution is something to do with not importing foreigners or not building enough homes, right user? Nothing to do with the fact that small and big time investors are buying up more properties than you can ever dream to visit?

Enough with the "any criticism of capitalism means you're a commie" bullshit. You don't want to fix shit, it's very clear.