Which solid crypto has the potential to make big profits someday?

which solid crypto has the potential to make big profits someday?

Attached: 1.jpg (600x399, 55.17K)

None

BerylBit
Solid and promising token with a strong community. Dev is always working for the success of BerylBit, website coming soon, blockchain with numerous features, especially congestion control.

Attached: IMG_20220602_225925_773.jpg (640x640, 30.35K)

fagbits

Chainlink

Blocks

This, crypto has always been a joke. Fake internet tokens.

BERYLBIT IS THE BIGGEST

This is the thread where everything mentioned is actually bagholder shit that will truly go nowhere. I’m not gonna bother saying it because its virtue is self-evident.

pessimist

sounds good, i think i've heard about it

idk this one

CRO, the exchange has a bright future. Especially with potential regulations since its well established in the US. When Chinance eventually catastrophically fails this will also help.

I (still) agree

XMR

Egld im buying back in at $10. Got 150k for the slurp

Possibly XLM

The social gaming project FUFU seems to be very bullish ATM, and I believe it is going to be very bullish. I think it is going bring massive returns.

None crypto is a Ponzi scam.
A solution in search of a problem.
>inb4 b-but what about moving large sums of money instantly with small fees and cross countries
All you need is a stablecoins like USDT.
You don't need millions of different projects that literally don't do anything USDT can't do.
The Fed will come out with a CBDC, and the rest of the world will follow and that will be the end of crypto as we know it today.(pump&dump)

Attached: 1653659182584.png (500x500, 499.49K)

good question. I think most of crypto has another massive pump and dump in it.

I still think there is a reason Binance is valued that much and used that much. People love shit-trading crypto due to its volatility. So any crypto linked to trading can rise.

GRT