Is all the tranny marketing even profitable?

They are like .01% of the population.

Attached: 1654401237045.jpg (1284x1447, 223.86K)

This ad isnt targeted to trannies, its targeted to younger woke NPCs which is like 90% of the population now.

It's not targeted to anyone, I'm not sure why people keep repeating bullshit like "lots of zoomers are trannies so they're appealing to them". Netflix and disney getting absolutely fucking bogged because no one wants to pay for trannies in LOTR should tell you there is no money in this at all.

Yes but woke normies that eat this shit up are 99% of the future population

OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT YOU'RE JUST A STATISTIC AFTER I BASH YOUR SKULL IN WITH BRICK.

No but they're extremely hilarious, we are the most progressive society expressing our progress through what used to be mockery and stereotype 10 years ago, and no one is saying shit.

I mean look at that shit, it could be a 2000 meme.

burgers?

It must be. I mean gays are the best cash cows. They work and make money like men but like to go shopping and buy dumb shit like women.

how do you know anything about the younger population? Curious

Wtf is even the meaning behind this shit

OPPORTUNITY COST

Gen Z is over 20% LGBT

he doesn't

burgers?

on the left u got 2 guys sandwiched which is pretty gay...

on the right is 2 girls, doesnt look abnormal at all...

the lesbian burger looks pretty normal ngl

"""""LGBT"""""

It's neither profitable nor does it hurt. Customers don't necessarily like it, but they don't hate it either. They just want the burger.
Customers do not care for corpo activism (CSR, ESG), or the praise or smears that comes from the engagement of or lack of such corpo activism. All the customer cared about, cares about, and will ever care about is the reputation of the company's product and/or services.
See: Chick-fil-A, Blizzard, Exxon.
The stakeholders being satisfied here are not paying customers.

This is all about making NPCs feel smug over nothing and pleasung the Biden administration so they can have penis size when they lobby congress.

No, its not. Hence the reason for the meme, Get woke, Go broke. Its usually so damaging to the company, bankruptcy follows.

>The joke is referring to a 3 panel comic by political cartoonist and Disney animator, stonetoss. This satirical comic highlights how far removed corporate pandering in advertising is from actually selling a product.

Attached: Peter facing camera.jpg (600x400, 19.97K)

speak for yourself you gross fat faggot

based

I wonder why?

Attached: College Professor.jpg (1080x1553, 923.58K)

Been seeing these over the last two weeks, so its AI generated. So thats why they all look demonic. Makes sense now.